64~ Jaw Of The Lion

Soon the nights sky slowly disappeared taking every star with it leaving the bright glowing sun to shine down onto the green forest where the children slept still and quietly. The suns rays hit through every leaf on the trees as it made its way down to the group. Everyone was still fast asleep...but y/ns eyelids began to flutter open slowly. The warm sun hit her face giving her no choice but to wake up. "Of course I'm the first one to get up" she groaned, putting her arm over her eyes in annoyance. As she slowly began to gain familiarity with her surroundings again she felt a weight on her chest. Y/n smiled lovingly as her eyes met with a sleeping Ray,his raven hair ruffled and his arms wrapped around her waist as if he was hugging her, his head resting on her chest.

Y/n giggled quietly at the sleeping boys quite snores. Ray began to stir in his sleep as the sun hit his eyes slowly waking him up, he moved his hand down his face. "Good morning" y/n smiled at Ray, rubbing her hand up and down his back. "Morning...I  started to drift to sleep while I was on look out and Zack told me to go to bed" Ray sighed. "At least you listened to someone" y/n rolled her eyes with a smirk. "I was forced to, well that's what it felt like. I was gonna sleep next to you. I guess I moved in my sleep" Ray said. "Yeah right" y/n laughed quietly.

"We better wake up the others, huh?" Y/n sighed, not wanting to get up. "Let's just stay for five more minutes" Ray said, cuddling closer to y/n. "That's very unlike you, we could get attacked by a demon" y/n raised her eyebrows in surprise. "The only demon here is Emma. Her snores are so loud you'd swear it was a wild beast sleeping next to us" Ray groaned, making y/n laugh.

Emma opened her eyes with a big yawn and sat up. "Good morning you guys!" She said cheerfully as she stretched her arms. "You're in a good mood" Y/n said. "Someone has to be I guess, there's no way I'm gonna get the others up if I'm being all grumpy about it" Emma explained with a smile. "Good thing you aren't Ray then" y/n said as the two girls laughed. Ray put up a stubborn face and threw a pillow at Emma.

Finally everyone got ready for the day ahead, gathering their blankets and small pillows, tying their shoe laces and picking up their weapons. Emma carrying Chris and Anna carrying Dominic. They all set off again deep into the forest. They walked for hours and hours as the same scenery passed them in every step. Large trees upon trees upon more trees. Ray stayed at the front of the group along side y/n, Emma and Don as Oliver and Zack took the sides.

Everything was going smoothly and on plan until..."did you guys hear that?!" Emma gasped, looking at Ray and y/n. "It sounded almost like a human" y/n exclaimed. "Don! Come with us" Ray demanded, waving his arm for Don to follow. The four ran towards the cry for help as they sprinted passed bushes and flowers. They finally made it to a small cliff where they could see what was down on the lower ground.

Two human boys stood terrified on the lower ground, surrounded by three large wild beasts and they looked hungry. "We need to get a better view of them and save them!" Emma shouted over the screams of the demons and the crys of the boys. "I don't seen anyone else nearby so it's probably not a trap from the Ratri Clan" Ray said. "But then who could it be?" Y/n asked. "Let's go find out" said Don.

The four swiftly took their bows and arrows and using the skills they obtained from Lucas and Yugo, shot perfectly into each demons eye. Soon the cry for help from the unknown humans faded and the four walked towards them. It became clearer of their appearances. One was wearing a bandana and the other was wearing a black mask with a white cape.

"An arrow?" The boy with the bandana stared at the now dead demon in front of him. "Don't make a single move" Ray said, standing a few feet behind the boy, holding his gun up to the boys head. "Who are you and why are you here?" Y/n asked sternly. Suddenly the boys fell on their knees to the ground. "Thank you so much!!" they shouted leaving the four confused at their actions. "I was so scared, I thought we were gonna die and those demons were gonna eat us!! They ate our guns and ripped our clothes...they even ate the cloth we used to hide ourselves!!" The boy with the bandana cried. He leaped towards y/n tugging the bottom of her coat with tears in his eyes.