12 ~ Notepad

After all the Children of Gracefeild house got ready and went to sleep the Mama of the house was busy in her secret room.

"Scheduled check in. I repeat scheduled check in. This is 73584 at plant three Gracefeild House, October 17th. Everything is going smoothly and normal. Ending transmission now-" "Isabella" a voice called though the machine she was speaking through. Isabella's eyes widened "Grandma?" She asked "I have a message from the boss. Those four can be shipped as scheduled am I correct?" Before Isabella could answer Grandma continued "Isabella , this year the other plants have produced overall poor fruit. Only your plant can deliver the high quality goods that will be offered at Tifari...And of course the special product will be needed as soon as the age of shipment arrives" "Yes I have understood that from day one. Please let the boss know. You may have any child at any time."

The Next Day all the children were playing outside. Ray sat under the tree by the house as always and y/n was drawing in her notepad. She didn't do it often after Conny left it just hurt too much. But she always sketched in her special spot in the tree she would usually climb it every day and sit on the branches.

Emma ran past the tree and kicked a football into the forest. Her and Norman ran after it and Ray stood up. "Y/n let's go"
Ray said holding out his hand for y/n. She jumped down from the tree with the notepad in her hand  and in her other hand she took Rays as they made their way down to Emma and Norman who were deep in the forest.

"What were you drawing earlier?" Ray asked the girl "hm? oh it was nothing good" y/n replied bluntly "can I see?" Ray asked "Ehh..." Ray snatched the notepad out of her hand "Hey! give it back!" Y/n said with embarrassment "Okay come on it can't be that bad" Said ray flicking through the notepad through her past drawings.

Y/n kept trying to grab it off him but failed miserably. Finally Ray saw the drawing she was working on. His eyes widened and a smirk grew on his face.

It was a drawing of Ray in the knights costume but this time it was actual armour and a sword. "I guess you did really like that stupid costume " Ray started laughing "did not! I just drew that because I was bored " "Yeah definitely " he teased as he handed her the notepad. Y/n rolled her eyes. " I can't believe you just saw that." She said annoyed. "Hey I think I make a pretty good knight in shining armour, do you? " "whatever, let's go to Emma and Norman" Y/n said as she ran ahead of the raven haired boy. "Hey! wait up!" He ran after Her.

"No one would have noticed this." Ray said as they all touched the back of their left ears. "Mama always told me it was from when they took blood for a test to see if we had sickness before coming to the house." Emma explained. "I never suspect it" y/n admitted "Okay so we located it , the next problem is ..."  Norman trailed off "How to break it." They all said together.

"Should we cut it open and inspect it?" Emma asked "Mama would brush through our hair and realise we cut it open." Y/n said "That's probably why she does it so often" Emma added "Yeah you're right" Ray said "Well, to see if we can break it easily or not , the trackers planted in our ears aren't that functionally useful." Ray said. "What?" Emma asked surprised at Rays statement. "That's because the signal doesn't know who the individual is. Without knowing who she can't tell where we are. If we get close to the gate or walk it doesn't notify her" y/n just nodded and said "but it's still implanted , they must be confident they can chase us down as long as the tracking devices are in range."

"So does that mean if it does notify them if the tracking devices are broken?"  Norman asked  "that is possible" Ray replied "which means?" Emma asked "Well , if a notification signal even does exists" Ray Replied

"But thinking that Mama is purposely letting us know something along those lines does exist , we can't dismiss that so easily." Norman said "it's risky to mess with." Said y/n staring at the ground

"Well because of its placement size and shape , it brings something to mind...you guys can leave that one to me" ray said pointing a thumb at his chest. "Are you sure?" Norman asked Ray . "Yeah" Ray replied

"The only thing left to think about is how we will take everyone" Emma thought out loud. "I'm worried they won't be able to handle the whole truth" Norman admitted "Should we lie to them?" Y/n asked feeling guilty "there is another problem of insufficient abilities... in other words they are a hindrance" Ray said. Emma glared at the boy "Hey!" She shouted "it's the truth some of them aren't as good as physical activity plus we have babies that can hardly walk not a mind run" He said

Y/n held her notepad close to her chest thinking for a moment. "Wait ... I have an idea" the three looked at y/n "What is it?" Emma and Norman asked at the same time. "Let's all play Tag." Y/n said looking up at her friends.

~~~~~~