79~ Labyrinth Of Deceit

Emma, Ray and Norman stared at each other each with a look of disbelief, confusion and heartbreak...did their best friend really betray them for her Clan that easily? Why did her intentions suddenly change?

"Where are Vincent and the others?" Norman demanded into his microphone. "Don't fret. They are alive with me" Peter rolled his eyes. Suddenly human guards in bullet proof vests surrounded the drawing room with heavy guns and rope.Guards also surrounded Gillian, Zack, and the others.

"You loose. This silly game of tag is finally over. We are restoring our systems right now including all the locks for the storage units where you are keeping our precious livestock. The demons you used sleeping bombs on are now waking up. And at the Imperial Capital Sonju and Mujika are captured. They will be executed soon enough" Peter announced with an evil grin.

Emma's breath began to quicken and she stared to see no way out of this mess. "N-no..." she whispered to herself loud enough for the two boys to hear. "Oh yes! And the citizens saved by the evil blooded have been killed..under the guidance of the Ratri Clan, the four premium farms, land and human government have joined to create a council to take over the demon government. I'll revive Lambda too. From now on the high cost risky premium farms shall be a thing of the past. Mothers and Sisters will fall useless. Every child will be born and raised in a top class Lambda farm. They will share no hopes or dreams and have no chance of escaping. That way rebels like you will never be born again. It will be a peaceful paradise for my clan. I have to thank you. For the world will change by luck, to the future I have always wanted and should have been granted" Peter said before turning to his workers.

"Sir the systems have restored!" One of Peters employees said, tapping at the keyboard of a Computer. "Good...And?" "All that's left is to remove the restrictions...but it has a triple lock password...." the worker sighed.

Peters shoes clicked against the cold stone floor as he made his way over to Vincet and Nigel who were on their knees tied with rope. "Tell me the password" Peter said sternly. "No!!" Vincent shouted. Peter rolled his eyes and took out a small pistol from his pocket. "What a hassle. I planed for this so...Tell me the password" Peter glared down at the man. "Hah!! You can't figure it out!! That's why you are asking me!! Serves you right I will never tell you!! Boss!! Can you hear me through his microphone?! We will have a chance to defeat the enemy!! The war is not over!! Complete the mission!! Forget about us!! We can leave the future to you guys!!" Vincent shouted loud enough for Norman and the others to hear through their microphones.

"Sorry Nigel..." Vincent looked at the teen beside him. "It's alright" Nigel sighed with a smile. "No!!! We have to survive together!! Vincent do you hear me?!" Norman yelled.

"Ugh. I'm sick of this" Peter growled. He pulled the trigger on his pistol and the bullet flew into Vincent's shoulder. "Vincent!!!" Nigel yelled in shock. The man fell to the group as blood splattered onto the floor and on his clothes.

"Why don't any of you guys understand?! I am your creator. You wouldn't exist without the Ratri Clan!! You would have never been born!! You were fed warm meals, raised and you were provided with your needs. You all had loving dedicated Mothers who competed to raise you!! Yet you disobeyed me and escaped. And you come back to destroy where you grew up. How disrespectful!! I am sick of this!!! You created fake lives outside the farms!! I'll just kill you all myself if I have to" Peter said into his microphone as he raised his pistol again to Nigel's head.

"A fake life? You've got to be kidding me. On your knees Peter Ratri!!" Oliver stood behind Peter with a ferocious presence and a gun to Peters head. Zack, Gillian, Gilda and Don were standing behind Oliver with guns in their arms too.

"Vincent!!" Don ran towards the badly injured man. Vincent lifted his head to look around at everyone and what had happened. Hayato jumped into the room as sweat poured down his forehead. "Vincent!! I did as you said!! Thank goodness you're alright!! I kicked a bunch of bad guys and helped Oliver and the others it was awesome!!" Hayato said. "That's good-" Vincent smiled in pain. "Thanks for saving us Hayato"