I Don't Want To Be That Tom Petty Song!

I Dont wanna be that Tom Petty Song!

THE NIGHT AFTER THE HARDECK. She had trouble sleeping, she spent almost two hours tossing and turning before she finally took a pill, she could feel it in her body that she was tired physically but she couldn't make herself sleep, to many thoughts racing through her head that she couldn't keep herself together, the sun had risen but the sky was still filled from the night. 

Brandy sighs looking in the mirror, her hair tight in a bun, she was thankful that her eye's were not bagged, she already hated waking up early she didn't wanna look like it, She grabs her rent a cars keys from her counter and her cell phone, she knew that she wasn't allowed to have her phone with her during training but what the Navy doesnt know wont kill them. 

She exits the apartment closing the door behind her, quickly locking it before descending the steps. she looks down seeing a man with a red beard looking in her direction. She clutches her knuckles with key in between her fingers. 

"You Brandy?" The man asks her, she stops before the last step.

"Who's asking?" She demands from him, she knew how to choke someone out and how to disarm someone. And with growing up on the southside keeping a shiv with you was nothing new to her,

"Lip  said that I could find you here." The man tells her.She slumps her shoulders at the mention of her brothers name, he points to a trailer in the street with a motorcycle.  

She gasps loudly in a dramatic fashion she runs down the steps past the man running straight for the bike. 

"I knew we were soulmates!" She shouts in excitement jumping onto the trailer before sitting herself on the bike, she puts her hands to the painting  giggling, the older man raises a brow at her reaction. 

"Phillip Gallagher I love you." Brandy declares patting the handles with a grin, the man crosses his arms at her, her smile drops seeing the man with the annoyed grin. "Sorry." 

"Let me unload it please then you can do whatever with it." He says, she nods her head stepping off the trailer to let the tall man do his job, she could feel the tiredness still in her body but it was hidden with her dizziness from looking at the vehicle. He takes the yellow straps off the wheels turning the bike on backing it off eventually getting into the streets. 

"Thank you so much." Brandy greets him, he nods his head handing her the keys to the bike, he opens his truck pulling out the red helmet, she smirks as he places it on the handles.

"Drive safe." 

"You too." She waves him goodbye as he starts his big rig driving away from her, she grabs the helmet putting down her visor as she slides it onto her head, she place the keys into the ignition. 

"Let's ride!" Brandy proclaims as she turns the keys, the motorbike roaring to life as she pulls onto the streets, her hands on the throttle as she weaves in and out through the busy San Diego traffic.
Passing by car as the honk at her driving through their lanes to get to her destination. She shouts in excitement turning onto the road that leads to the Naval Base,  the wind blowing through her floral bomber jacket, she could feel the adrenaline going through her body as she flys on. 

Glitter and Gold [B.Floyd}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara