And Now Their Free Falling

AS IF HER WORST FEARS WERE ANSWERED, as ordered she would have to fly alongside Hangman and Rooster.She would fly anywhere with Rooster, but she would rather spend a night on the barroom floor of the Alibi then to fly with Hangman. She looks to left to seeing her friend flying next her. She waves with her fingers turning her attention back to aircraft. 

"Do you either of you see him?" Brandy asks the both of them.

 "Negative Daredevil." Rooster replies, she nods her. 

 "Negative, Alcohol." Hangman remarks, she rolls her eyes at his joke. "Told you not to call me that." She tells him, she hoped that Maverick would show up before she turns around leaving both of them to train. 

 "Say Rooster!" Hangman speaks up looking to the plane in the middle. Brandy bite's her tounge to stop herself from remarking. 

"Mind if I ask you a personal  question?" Hangman ask's him. She thumbed her controller. 

"Would it matter if I did.?"Rooster ask's him. 

"What's the story with you and Maverick?" it seems like he's got you a little rattled?" Hangman wonders. Even she was curious, the whole day she seemed to notice that everytime she mentioned liking the new captain he seemed to be irritated with him. For once she wanted to know as much as Hangman did. 

"It's none of your business. Now where the hell is he ?" He asks, her eyes dart out her window looking for him. 

"Been here the whole time." A voice says over the coms. She looks to rooster in the middle she an F-18 circle over him before flying above, her jaw drops agape at the maneuver. 

"Holy Shit!" Her and Hangman say in awe at him. "You see me now?" Maverick asks him, Brandy huff's in surprise at the sight. 

"Come on let's get it over with." Maverick says to the man below him, she can hear him huff in anger before he speaks up.

"Fights on!" She watches in surprise as the both turn over beginning to nose dive spinning at the same time as the two pilots above watch helpless but with wonder. 

"What is with these two?" Hangman voices. Good question, she thinks as she shakes her head in disbelief.

"Don't do anything stupid rooster!" Brandy warns her friend as she watches him get closer to the ground. 

"All right you put us here!Maverick strains over the coms.  "How are you gonna get yourself out?" He asks him. 

"You can bail out anytime!" Roosters voice strains. Brandy turns her plane over looking at what seems to be a fateful sight for both men.