Between a Rock and a Hard Place

THE GIRL STUMBLES slightly as she bumps into the pool table, her body could feel the tiredness from the drinks beginning to take its toll on her, she grunts turning the table giving it the finger as she stumbles around. 

"Is she okay?" Rooster asks in concern at his friend inebriated state as she laughs to herself looking at the green covered top.  

"Nope, she is tipsy and about to fall off earth." Red Wing remarks. 

"Should we do something?" Phoenix asks, she looks between the taller man and the pilot in concern for their  friend . "Probably." 

"Does she usually get this drunk?" Red Wing asks Rooster, he shakes his head watching Brandy grip her head, he knew she was able to hold her liquor well only tonight seemed off to him watching her stumble around. 

"Not always." Rooster says, Brandy groans sitting down finally stopping herself as she can feel herself spinning. "Did she drive here?" 

"No Ajax gave us a ride here, she said she was tired and didn't wanna ride back on her bike." Red Wing informs the man, he nods his head looking between her and her leader, she sighs  before nodding her head walking over to her friend.  

"Hey." She greets her, Brandy grins meeting her blue eyes. "Hi." She says in a sing songy voice making the woman smirk sitting down next to her. 

"How many drink have you had?" Shayla wonders, Brandy points to the three bottles across from her and the two shot glasses, her eyes widen looking between her and the drinks. She giggles tipsy. 

"I'm not drunk I swear, I'm a little bit but not to much." The woman swears to her friend, her lips form a thin line as she nods her head. "Well I dont know about you but I think we should go."

"It's only ten." She argues. 

"We have training in the morning." Shayla reminds her, she groans leaning her head back nodding her head. "God Im gonna have such a headache." 

"Not if you leave now." Shayla nods, she sighs holding up her hand for her to take and lift her up, she knew she could walk but she didn't wanna walk. "Please."

"Fine." She concedes grabbing her hand as the brunette grins in delight as she is pulled up by the small woman, she stumble slightly before leaning herself against shoulders. 

"Ow, ow thats my hair." Shayla says. 

"Sorry." She apologizes as she leads her through the now dying bar with a few late night patrons and Penny who watched the two women leave her bar. Shayla steps into the parking lot looking for her car before she remembers that they had carpooled to the bar. 

"Shit!" She exclaims under breath. 

" I'll call an uber." She says pulling out her phone. 

"You guys need a ride?" A voice asks, she whips her head to see someone standing in the doorway to the bar looking at the both of them, Brandy grins giving a small wave to the man.