Just Hold My Hand

Just Hold My Hand 

SHE RUMMAGED THROUGH THE TOOLS of the metal box, she holds up wrench standing up, Bradley look's in her direction to see her smirking shaking the tool. He had invited her to help him and Maverick with one of his project's, fixing up an old plane. She was gonna go back home in a few day's and he wanted to spend a little more time with her before the only time he sees her is during spontaneous trips or missions. She wasn't necessarily helping she was mainly getting tool's when they needed them. 

"That's not it." He tells her, she scoffs shaking it. "A wrench is wrench." Brandy rebuttal, he sends her look, she slumps her shoulder's sighing. 

She bend's again, her hand's grazing over each cold tool, she huffs. "Just tell me the size of the thing again?" She shouts, she can hear grumbles from behind her making turn her head. 

"It's a medium size one." Pete inform's her, she holds up her hand's. "They literally look the same." Brandy state's, he hand's a rag over to Bradley, who chuckled at the both of them. 

The older men bend's down next to her as he looked through the red tool box. "You should label these things." Brandy suggests to him, he looks to her. 

"Why would I do that when I just know what they look like." He says, she nods her head at his explanation."It would still be helpful." He grips a metal wrench holding it up, She rolls her eyes. 

"I will keep that in mind." He tells her, she nods her head, he holds out his free hand for her to take, with a tight grip he helped up the brunette to her feet. She sigh's brushing off her jean's walking over to Bradley, she stands against a table. 

"I'm not a super mechanicy type person, that's more my brother Lip's thing, I do know some though, obviously." Brandy recall's to the men, the dark haired man raised a brow turning around looking at her. 

"Your brother's name is lip?" He wonder's, her mouth parts as she nods her head. "Phillip, but he prefers to be called Lip." She explains. 

"That's odd." He comment's she nods her head in agreement, she hadn't talked to Lip since to the voicemail she left him, she had called her family letting them know she was alive. She is weirdly sad to know that she is gonna be going home, unlike the last time she was here when she was excited to go home and see her family. Now she wishes she had more time. 

Better than my name, she thinks to herself, She sighs pulling down her tank top down, the hanger let in a lot of heat and she was thankful she owns a lot of muscle tanks for the weather, even when she wasn't in coastal town. She watches as Maverick struggled with a screwing in something prompting Bradley to step in help him. 

Brandy smiled fondly looking at the both of them, she was happy that the both of them had patched up  their relationship. She was almost envious of them, she know that she may never forgive Frank or Monica for the things they did to her growing up. She is just happy to see that her best friend had someone to be there for him.