Remember Me, The Good Stuff Only!

ALL OF THE CREW SAT watching the last of their training videos from yesterday, Brandy had to stop herself from smirking too much, failing to do so as she watched the blue simulated F18 her victory. Admiral Simpson turns around to the rest of them as the looked up at their superior. Redwing and Ajax glance to their wingman as they listen to the older man review their training.

"You can say that I am impressed with the process of yesterday's training from everyone of you." Simpson declares, she nods her head with her smirk. She listens as the rest of the crew murmurs and whispers of victory.

"You all know what we expect of you and tomorrow, you all will be tasked with what may as well be the most difficult task of your entire naval career." The Admiral states to them, her smirk fades away slowly as she feels a cold wave wash over, her arms covered in goosebumps despite the cover from her long uniform.

"As of now your only task today is to rerun through your training and when you are finished, you will need to get your affairs in order."

Brandy looked down at her combat boots with a grim look, she didn't expect the time she had spent in the Fightertown to go by as fast as it did, when she first arrived she dreaded it and wanted nothing more then to go home. Now the time had come for her to do what she had been training to do, she knew the possibility of her coming back was slim and her chances of dying is higher, maybe it was her bad luck that she has had her whole that got her chosen for a dangerous mission or the universe wanted her gone quickly.

"You all have been briefed on the terrain and you know the turns." He continues on looking on at the other pilots, Brandy looked off to the side of the Admiral to meet the eyes of her Captain, The both of them look at each other, she had grown to respect the man as both a pilot and person, to her she hopes he felt the same to her or at least had no hard feelings towards her.
She wished that her mouth was able to keep up with her feelings, most of the time it got her in trouble.

"Your all dismissed." He orders them, she clicks her pen on her knee as she stands up with the rest of her crew, she can feel eyes on the back of her head, she knew who it was and she didn't want to turn around. She fist bumps her wingman and backseater as the exit the room for pre flight.

⍧⍧⍧

TW Harassment

She grunts against the cell bars in frustration, only earning glares from the other sleeping inmates of the barred hotel and passing officers. The young girl sighs as she slides back down against the wall of the jail cell. Why didn't she just stay home like her sister told her to, she just had to go to the party and ruin her relationship with her second boyfriend, now here she laid on the dirty floor with a bruise across her face and a bloody knuckle.