Attract with Honey, Blondie!

DAREDEVIL SLOW DOWN Redwing shouts to her, she laughs through her pain from the rough turn.

"COPY that." She grits through her teeth through the feeling of her body being forced beyond belief was something she was used to in her training. To the extent that her navigation system was simulating to her.

"We are a minute behind, Redwing, better keep up." Brandy says to her wingman, she wanted to make a joke but she couldn't think of one with the blood rushing to her head.

"Trying, it's so tight." Redwing grits, she laughs turning her plane with her controller.

"That's what she said." Ajax says. She looks at her navigation seeing the time, stating they have hit the two minute mark with only one minute left to Target.

"Increasing speed!." She shouts as she hits her exhilarator increasing her knots. She grunts in pain at the mock canyon turn as she speeds up. She looks over shoulder looking to her wingman seeing that she followed in pursuit with a max speed.

"Look out for the wall!" Ajax shouts, Red Wing grunts turning hard avoiding the wall in time the two grunt as the turn.

"Shit that was close."Redwing exclaimed. 

"Daredevil we are a one minute and forty two seconds behind we have got to move quicker." Ajax points out to his leader, he can head a chuckle from the com.

"Kid's you want us there or not!" Brandy exclaims in a sarcastic voice, she shouts in effort turning the tight corner, she can feel as her body is shoved into the window before realigning .

"Daredevil, we are gonna miss the target."Ajax shouts to her. "We are doing fine,maintain your speed." She orders him. 

She can hear him sigh in defeat as they continue along the mock canyon system, she looks to her nav seeing the time had become one minute and they have less then one minute to target.

"Decrease it's getting tighter!" Ajax orders her, she shouts in frustration.

"Daredevil, listen to him, you are going too fast and we are not gonna make it." Red Wing advises her leader, Brandy knew what she was doing and was following her orders and focusing
on her mission.

"We are going to make it." Brandy grunts turning hard, Red Wing following her, He looks down at his nav as his brown eyes widen in fear.

"Wall! You're gonna hit the wall!" ." Ajax shouts. Her eye's widened looking down. "Copy!" Brandy shouted.

She responds turning sharp, Red Wing exclaims pulling up to avoid her, the navigation system beeps her looks down to see she exceed her set altitude and that she had been taken out by the system-aerial- missiles (SAM) she curses out loud.