When It All Goes Up In Flames

NO ONE DARED TO SPEAK, she wished that someone was talking or least was mumbling to themselves so she wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. She had wished that her Wingman was making her usual remarks to diffuse the tension, at first she thought it was inappropriate with her bad timing, now she was missing her jokes. Brandy sigh's heavy looking at her window at the other crewmates. All of them seem to have the same look of fear in their eyes, their breathing rapid on the radio seeming to drown out communications on the other line.

"Comanche, dagger one. Standby check in." Maverick's voice play's over the radio, she was wishing that she had RIO at the moment only because of the silence of her own plane, sounds not being present only from the sound of her aircraft.

"Comanche 11, set."The officer informs them all, she looks to her right seeing Ajax look briefly over his shoulder. "Picture clean. Recommend dagger continue."

"Copy. Daggers descending below radar." He orders calmly, she breathes heavy as she lowers her plane beneath the cloud coverage, the blue sky fade away as the fog hide's the other's, she looks to both of side's seeing the shadow of Rooster's plane in front of her, her wingman right behind her as they continuing on course.

Her breathing seemed to get louder as they got lower. Maverick look's to each of the pilots behind him listening to each one of them and the anxiousness. He sighs looking forward just as they get to ocean below, it reflecting the outlines of their planes. Brandy's heart drops to her stomach as she sees the shadow of land ahead of them, Enemy base with SAM's, just like they briefed on.

"Here we go, Enemy Territory up ahead." He stated clearly, her chest heaved up and down as her heart raced more and more, Can't runaway this time Gallagher, she reminds herself, this is not like running from the police or hiding from bullies, this time the bullie's will kill you.

"Feet dry in 60 seconds. Comanche, dagger one. Picture." Maverick order's the communications, her blue eyes scanned the water below as the land got closer and closer.

"Comanche. Picture clean. Decision is yours." Communication referrals to them all, her shoulders tense as she looks down at the controls of her plane. "Copy."

Maverick turns over his shoulder to Rooster. His breathing seeming heavier than everyone else's, even his best friends. He look ahead as he comes to his decision. "Dagger attack."

Brandy turns her head as multiple tomahawks zoom overhead in the direction of the mainland, Is now a good time to say you shouldn't have taken that phone call? She ask's herself, she rolls her eyes at her own thoughts.

"Daggers, assume attack formation." Maverick order's them, she nods her head as she let's Payback and Fanboy move in front, placing herself right in the middle as Redwing nose right behind her. "Daggers set. Proceeding to target."