That's Just Me The Helpful Gallagher

That's Just Me The Helpful Gallagher 

HER BOOTS CAN BE hear against the ground as she walks past the rec room. She stops as a  shadow from the setting sun passing through the blinds onto the wall. The silhouette  she takes a deep breath turning on her heels looking into the room, Brandy leans on the doorframe. His shoulder's tense as he hear's her exhale. She walks slowly into the room sitting in another chair over. 

Brandy knew what this was and she knew that nothing she could say would make her friend seem less angry. she sighs leaning against the back of her chair as the silence continues to fill the air between the both of them. Her and Rooster, though close, he never spoke much of his family to her, she told him of her siblings and some of the things that have happened to her, never telling him of the bad stuff that happened though. Rooster never talked about his dad, she did only hear of stories of his mother Carole, after the altercation with Hangman she could make her own guess of what happened to his father. 

"Did you see his face after I told him off?" Brandy chuckles softly. He remains quiet looking on at the wall, she sighs at his reaction. 

"You know it's one thing to talk shit but to bring up something like that specially at time like this...... truly is a dick move if you ask me." Brandy speaks softly to him; she looks down at her hands away from him. 

"I'm sorry." She whispers to him. She understood his silence all too well. 

 "I dont know what happened to your...Dad but I think."  She can hear him sigh at her words, her shoulders tense. She stops mid scetence 

"Please go." He mumbles, she can feel her eyes widen at his response to her, she lets a tear fall from her cheek. "When you wanna talk I will listen." She tells him, he puts his hand to his face to hide his eyes from her.

"See you tomorrow Brad." She bids to her friend standing up walking out slowly, hoping that he would speak up maybe even a whisper for to turn around, she walks into the hallway. She could feel tear's trying to fall, why did she let her emotions get the better of her.  she especially wasn't gonna let someone like Hangman get the better of her, she knew that it would be a show to see her like that. 

⍧⍧⍧

The sun had begun to set over the sunny beach side city, she holds her keys in between her knuckles as she walks towards the parking lot of the base, she knew there wasn't a chance of her getting jumped she couldnt be too careful, she grew up with the habit of placing it directly between her fingers, living on the Southside of Chicago made her white knuckled and prepared for what was ever gonna be thrown at her, things that were not enemy aircraft or next gen fighters that could kill her and her crew. 

With her helmet in hands she sits on the black leather seat, she hisses through her teeth as she sits down on the hot fabric, she could feel it through her jeans her bottom growing warmer the longer she sat, she can feel her phone buzzing in her pocket, she groans rolling her eyes irritated pulling out the device looking down at the ID, seeing the Icon of a red heart and her brothers name next to it, she smiles answering the facetime.