10: Jack is here

It was the day before Sookie and Jackson's wedding and Devyn had no clue what to do. She was so bored. She had already been reading for 3hours, went to Luke's to work for 1hour and 30minutes and now she was sat by the lake staring into nothing in particular.

Rory came up to Devyn, which startled her as she had no idea Rory even knew where she was.

'Hey Dev. Some guy is at out house, he is asking for you.' Rory explained, 'His name is Jack.'

Devyn smiled, 'Oh my god. I knew he was coming around but I didn't know it would be so soon.' She got up of the floor and linked arms with Rory as they walked back to their house.

'Is this the same Jack you met in New York?' Rory asked.

'Yes it is.' Devyn replied, 'He's cute isn't he.'

'I guess he is.' Devyn gave her a questioning look, 'I have a boyfriend.'

'Dean won't know if you call him cute. I won't tell.' Devyn said, her smile fell a little. She didn't really like Dean.

'Ok fine. He is cute, really cute. How did you manage to get him.' Rory laughed.

'Ok, one, ouch. Two, I just met him in the music shop in New York, how was I supposed to know he was going to give me his number.' Devyn said joining in Rory's laughter.

The twins made there way back to find Lorelai interrogating poor Jack.

'Mom. Stop it.' Devyn said, playfully glaring at her mom.

'What! What! I'm trying to get to know your lover.' Lorelai said, returning Devyn glare.

'Mom. He is right there.' Devyn whisper yelled. Jack laughed.

'Anyway. I came to ask if you wanted to hang out Devyn.' Jack said.

Devyn nodded excitedly, 'Yes we can hang out. I've got nothing better to do.'

It had been about 5hours since Jack first got here and Devyn had showed him pretty much everywhere in stars hollow.

'What was your favourite place we went to today?' Devyn asked.

Jack thought for a moment, 'Um, probably that diner. Oh whats is called? Lola's?'

Devyn laughed, 'Lola's? Where did you get that name from? Its Luke's. And yes, I agree Luke's is my favourite place too.'

They both sat down under a tree and faced eachother. Devyn watched as Jack's gaze fell on her lips. She froze slightly. Does he want to kiss me? Jack looks back into her eyes before leaning in.

There lips met. Devyns arm made its way up and around Jack's shoulder whereas Jacks hand softly held the side of he face.

After ten seconds they pulled apart, and Jack rested his forehead against Devyn's.

'Wow.'

Devyn hadn't said anything, she was still in shock.

That was her first kiss.

'Dev?'

'Yeah.'

'Are you alright?' Jack asked, leaning away from Devyn to get a better look at her.

'I- uh- yes.' Devyn stuttered. 'That was- uh- my first um kiss.'

Jack looked away. 'Oh. I'm sorry.'

Devyn grabbed his hand making him look at her. 'It's ok.' She leaned in and kissed him again.

Authors notes

Ok so Jack and Dev.
Also Jess is coming back next
chapter yayy.

-J

(Chapter not edited)