13: Oh, now she knows

Devyn and Jack where back from New York.

They where currently parked outside of Jacks new home.

'So.' Jack said, turning to face Devyn. 'Wanna help me unpack or do you wanna go for a walk?'

Devyn grinned. 'Walk, please.'

Jack got out the car and walked to Devyns side, opening the door for her.

'Thank you.'

Devyn linked her arm through Jacks and they walked out to the gazebo, where they planned to chill for a bit.

As they got there, Devyn noticed two people making out by a tree. It was Jess and some blonde chick.

Jack happened to notice as his eyes widened as soon as he saw them. He slowed his pace, a moment, before stopping all together. 'Hey maybe we should go to Luke's. Your mom might be there.'

Devyn was a bit skeptic as to why Jack wanted to leave so quickly. However she also wanted to leave quickly as she did not want to see one of her closet friends make out with someone.

'Ok. I still haven't told her or Rory that i'm back yet.' Devyn grabbed Jacks hand and pulled his down the street.

She pushed open the door strutting inside. 'Lucas, I'm home.' Devyn sang. Luke's head popped out of the kitchen.

'Oh, Dev, your back.' He walked over to hug her. 'Didn't even realise you left.'

'Ha. Ha.' Devyn sat down on the bar stool, Jack next to her. 'So where is mom and Rory?'

Just at that moment to door opened.

'Devyn!' Two voices shouted. Lorelai and Rory ran over giving Devyn the best hug they could as she was still sitting down.

'Hi Jack.' Lorelai said, 'Welcome to stars hollow.'

'Thanks Lorelai.' Jack said. 'Hey Rory.'

'Hi Jack.' Rory said. She had a weird feeling towards Jack thag she couldn't quite grasp. 'So Dev, how was New York. Was it everything you've ever dreamed of and more?'

'You ask that as if I haven't been before.' Devyn laughed, 'And yes it was.'

'Oh Devyn.' Lorelai started, 'That reminds me. Um. Jess is back.'

Devyn tried to muster up some fake shock. 'Oh wow.'

'You knew.'

'Yeah.' Devyn shrugged, 'I saw him at Sookie's wedding.'

'I told him not to bother you.' Luke added.

'Oh it's alright.'

Jack and Devyn were going to the movies to night at Jack told Devyn to meet him by the gazebo.

Devyn strolled through the quiet streets of towns hollow. When something caught her eye.

There where to people in an alleyway. Half of her decided to ignore it, but a part of her was pulling her to find out more.

She walked over and froze.

She wouldn't miss that dirty blonde hair anywhere. Or the same blue jacket he was wearing earlier.

Devyn didn't know why Jack had acted the way he did when he had seen Jess and Shane making out, but now, oh now she knows.

Authors notes

So uh idk if anyone saw
this coming but uh yh.
I was thinking of a way to split Jack
and Devyn up and now I
got it.
I will wait a few chapters before
the break up actually happens
but its worth it.

-J

(Chapter not edited)