Character Introduction: Milim Nava

Name: Milim Nava
Title(s): Destroyer, True Demon Lord, Ancient Demon Lord
Threat Level: Catastrophe-class (SS Rank)
Species: Dragonoid
Weapon of choice: Asura (god-grade sword)
Age: 2000+
Gender: Female

Name: Milim NavaTitle(s): Destroyer, True Demon Lord, Ancient Demon LordThreat Level: Catastrophe-class (SS Rank)Species: DragonoidWeapon of choice: Asura (god-grade sword)Age: 2000+Gender: Female

Abilities

> Master Swordsmanship

Magic

- Elemental Magic

- Spatial Magic
- Dimensional Storage

- Teleportation
- Dress Change

- Stardust Magic

- Drago Nova 

- Drago Buster

Extra Skills

> Spatial Motion: It allows instantaneous travel to locations the user has been to before. It is similar to the Elemental Magic Warp Portal, except performed at a much faster speed, and the magical energy it consumes is immense.

It involves linking two points in space together with a gate and stabilizing it, which normally takes several minutes. Depending on the user's proficiency, it is possible to achieve the state of Spatial Transition that has a shorter amount of activation time. 

Unique Skills

> Milim Eye: It gives her eyes that can see through any and all falsehoods, nothing can hide from her dragon eyes.

- Analytical Appraisal:  Allows the user to gain detailed information about the target.

- Magic Measurement: Allows the user to accurately read the magical power of a target even if their aura is suppressed.

- Lie Detection: Allows the user to see through any all lies, making them virtually impossible to deceive.

> Milim Ear: It enhances her overall hearing capabilities and lets her pick up on any nasty gossip about her.

- Gossip Detection: Any and all communications can be overheard by the user. Only discreet soul corridor channels have a hope of escaping the user's hearing. However, she doesn't hear things she doesn't want to hear.

- Ultra Hearing

Ultimate Skills

> Satanael, Lord of Wrath: One of the Seven Sins Skills.

- Magicule Breeder Reactor: The user takes in the magicules from their surroundings and mixes it with their own magical energy, they then collide together in a process similar to nuclear fusion and create more magicules. This ability allows the user to fight for virtually forever without running out of energy, giving them near-infinite energy.

- Stampede: A self-defence mechanism where the user is taken over by wrath, destroying everything in their wake.

Additional Notes

- Skill list courtesy of the Tensura Fandom.

- Note that Milim has been slightly altered to better fit the needs of the story.