Ch33: The First Night

NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER MAY BE DISTURBING FOR SOME READERS. READER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED.

With Luminous' hand in mine, I make my way from the square to the palace erected in my honour. A massive structure in its own right, it easily dwarfs all else in the city and yet neither Luminous nor I are interested in taking in its majesty. Indeed, as we both enter through its gate we spare neither thought nor glance for nought save the entrance.

As I pass by the guards on duty fr the evening, I make it clear that we're not to be disturbed before heading inside.

Luminous: Where exactly are you taking me?

Me: To our bedroom.

Luminous: What about the party?

Me: They'll manage without us.

Luminous: But-

Turning, I crash my lips against hers, pressing her back up against the wall. The hallway is silent, save for the sound of our breathing.

Me: I want you...here or out there, it doesn't matter.

Luminous: I-

I submerge us in the ocean of pleasure once more, using my nature as a slime to slip my hand under her dress and up her thighs until my fingers teasingly tug at her panty.

Me: Do you want me?

There's a pause as I wait for her response. It comes, if faintly.

Luminous: Yes...

Me: Tell me what you want me to do.

As I speak, I use my free hand to pin hers to the wall above her head. The other, I use to rub against her entrance through the thin layer of clothing still separating us.

Her breathing quickens.

Luminous: Please...kiss me.

I comply, pressing my lips to hers once more but this time I move south. From her lips, I kiss her neck and then the slightly exposed skin just between her breasts. I'm tempted to continue, to lay her bare right then and there but the sound of voices approaching causes me to finally part from my bride.

Me: Come-

Giggling like children, we both run to the bedroom where I make certain to close the lock. There will be no interrupting us now but just to make sure, I also station clones at every entrance and instruct Raphael to block all from entering.

Me: Now where were we?

Luminous: I think you were about to kiss me.

Me: Right...

Pressing my lips to hers once more, I gently coerce her backwards across the room until her feet brush against the bedframe. Pressing her back, I watch as she falls unto the mattress, eyes filled with lust as she eagerly anticipates my next move.

Me: Now where should I begin?

Luminous: Right here...

She pulls me into another kiss but this time, as I return it passionately, my hands get to work unfastening the back of her dress. 

She moans as I bite her lip, before nibbling against her neck.

Me: Lean forward.

She complies and I use the opportunity to slip off her dress. With her now before me in naught but her undergarments, I'm left speechless. Utter perfection...the curves...the way her toes curl as my fingers run along her skin.

FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

My voice is but a whisper as I utter my next words.

Me: I'm coming in...

Skipping the rest of my usual foreplay, I go straight for the kill, ramming hard and true even through the remaining fabric. She screams out, her nails biting into my skin but I barely pause to move the clothing out of the way before forcing my way in once more. 

Like a battering ram to a reinforced gate, I pound and pound until eventually, I'm through. Her legs wrap around me as she clings to my frame but I merely increase my pace.

Her eyes roll back, her words incomprehensible as I continue fucking her silly. I'm like a dog on the prowl during the mating season. Regardless of what I catch, I just keep on pounding. 

At some point, my cock slips out of her and into her rear. I only notice when her body finally gives way to pleasure and arches off the bed as she orgasms.

She's still in between spasms when I ram it in once more and a few pumps later I'm forced out yet again, this time by gushing fluid that seemingly aims to soak the entire bed.

Her breathing's erratic. Her eyes, unfocused. Her fingers and toes clutching the sheet, or rather what remains of it, like a lifeline.

I lean in and after kissing her on the lips, ram it in once more.

A scream escapes her lips as I go deeper than I've ever ventured before.

Her pussy grips my shaft like a vice grip and unable to hold it back any longer, I cum. 

Her stomach bulges as I just keep cumming. Raphael, having succeeded in manufacturing sperm now goes into overdrive as the rate of production exceeds the rate at which they can be expelled.

Luminous' cries are blotted out as her lungs are compressed by the sheer amount of sperm within her stomach. 

I pull out and watch in utter amazement as light blue fluid comes gushing out of her every hole, all the while more and more is produced by my ever-stiffening cock.

Raphael: [Impregnation successful. Estimated time to completion - 68 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.]

Smiling to myself, I look back at my bride only to find she's passed out. Rising out of bed, I smack her ass playfully, nearly jumping out of my skin as more cum is squirted out in response.

Me: Hmmmm... [Raphael, have one of the clones clean up while she rests.]

Raphael: [Understood.]

Leaning down, a press a kiss to her forehead before whispering in her ear.

Me: Sweet dreams.