Chapter 35: Elliott

I felt myself reforming. I smiled as I did. I'm back. And because I'm back, I can continue. I have to kill her. I must kill Della. I looked at the stars. According to the position, I was out for 3 days. Not that long compared to the first time I died. I was out for years. But the more that Juda kills me, the quicker I regenerate. He's getting weaker. Soon, I will finally be able to finish him off.

When I finally kill Juda, I will be able to rule everything. Juda's power is the only thing that keeps the gods from dying forever. If he's gone, I get his power and I can stop that. Power can't cease to exist. It has to go somewhere. And when I kill Claire- or shall I say Sarah, I will get her power too.

I walked through the forest that was on the other side of the planet. The humans didn't use this side. The only living creatures that live here are the animals. I staggered forward, tired from taking less time than usual to regenerate. I heard a growl and looked to my side. It was a wolf. It was slowly moving toward me.

I stopped moving and lifted my palm toward it. It stopped moving and started to whimper as I put pressure on its head. And then the wolf's skull collapsed. I continued moving forward. I waited until I had enough stamina to teleport myself back to civilization. I gritted my teeth as I thought of Della. Another Great One of Epimora was trying to stop me. And Juda was helping her again.

I started to laugh slowly with my head faced down. "Why are you helping her, father?" I kept laughing. "She's one of Epimora's Great One's." I kept on. "She betrayed us. She wanted that human, Elliott!" I spat his name with malice. "I can't believe I thought that taking his name and look would make her love me if she came back." I kept laughing. It got louder. "I'm such an idiot!"

When I stopped talking to myself and laughing, I felt my stamina rise enough to teleport. I smiled to myself and stopped sensing my surroundings, which would be equivalent to closing your eyes. I felt my body begin to feel fuzzy as I fazed into a different location.

I was now in front of my mansion. I felt intense anger as I looked around me. I went inside the mansion and looked around. I even called out, but I couldn't find my bodyguards. Not one of them. They had abandoned me. They will pay. I walked out of the mansion, but as I opened the door, there was someone at my feet. It was Chloe. She was kneeling in front of me. She was the only one that hadn't left.

I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up, making her yelp. "Where are the others?"

Chloe grabbed at her head, now rubbing the part that I had grabbed. "I don't know. They all left after I fell asleep on the first day you were gone. I don't know where they are. But, My Grea- My Magnificence, it's chaos. Everyone is freaking out.

I smiled. "Good." I walked out of the mansion and looked around. "Tell me, Chloe, where is Claire? I need to speak with her."

Chloe looked around at the chaos and then back at me. "I'm not sure. I have been waiting for you to get back this whole time, but a lot of the other Great Ones are in their mansions.

I nodded. "Good. Let's keep it that way. That way it will be easier to find and kill them."

I grabbed Chloe's arm. "Let's go." I dragged Chloe with me to the right side of the mansions. I needed to get to Claire's mansion. If I get her power, I will have all the power of the gods and I will be able to defeat Juda. If I defeat Juda, I will be able to stop this. I will make sure none of the gods come back, and I will rule everything.

I walked fast, thankful that Claire's mansion was next to mine. When we finally got there, I knocked on the door, loudly.

The door opened, not by a bodyguard, but by Claire. She was looking at me with surprise when she saw me in my god form. "So it was true! You did reveal your identity!"'

I walked inside and closed her door behind me. "We need to talk, Sarah."

Her eyes widened and she looked around at her bodyguards. There was only one of them that was surprised. It was the one that Cal and Chloe were talking to at the balls. But the other bodyguards seemed to already know.

I grabbed her arm. "We need to talk privately."

She nodded. "Yeah! Okay." I smiled. She would have no idea what I'm about to do. She's been in love with me since before I became Elliott. She always hated that I was in love with Epimora, but she's willing to do anything for me. That includes being able to talk to her in private absolutely anywhere and any time.

We both made our way to her room. We closed the door behind us. She sat on the foot of her bed. "So, what do we have to talk about?"

I smiled at her in a manipulative way. "I want your help, Sarah."

She looked at me with hope. Then she began to morph into her god form. Her marking stayed. The marking that represented Haroa's power used to defeat her. Haroa was desperate and when she used the last bit of her power, Sarah died. But when we came back, I wanted to become Haroa's Great One in order to spite her. She would hate me for it. And she would hate Sarah for making her forgotten. She made everyone believe that she was the good one. In reality, she was helping me after I killed Epimora.

I still remember it very vividly.

4 million years ago:

My door busted open and in came Epimora. She was furious. "WHAT DID YOU DO, ODEN?!" There were tears streaming down her face. I stood up off of my bed and walked up to her. She was still screaming. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO PETTY!"

I clenched my fists. "What was I supposed to do? I want you to love me. You WILL love me, Epimora. You were lost, so I killed Elliott and the others to knock some sense into you. If you love me, then I will treat you amazingly. You will be happy with me, Epimora."

She shook her head, now hugging herself for comfort. "No. No, I..." She shook her head faster and raised her voice. "I don't love you, Oden! I will never love you!"

And then she turned to leave. But before she could reach for the doorknob, I lifted my palm to face her and summoned flames underneath her. I didn't wait for her to realize what was happening before I made them stronger. I heard her scream and I smiled. This is what she gets.

She will never look at me like that again when I kill someone in front of her. She will never stand still in fear. She will not defy me anymore. I will become powerful, and when she regenerates, she will bow before me.

As Sarah smiled at me, thinking that I wanted her, I stopped smiling. I walked closer to her and put my hand up to her face and placed it on her cheek. And then I moved my palm to cover her face before adding more and more pressure, crushing her head and skull as she tried to grab my arm and stop me. And then she went limp.

Her power will transfer to me soon. I have won. I smiled and laughed. I won. I will defeat Juda! Everyone will bow down before me. I have won!