Chapter 46: Juda

I am getting weaker. I could feel the wound in my chest growing. After Oden attacked me when he killed my daughters, I have started to lose my power. I won't be able to kill him any longer. He has already started to recover faster than usual.

The first time I killed him, he was gone for centuries. But the last time I killed him, he was only out for 3 days. This time, he's about to be back, even though it has been less than 2 days.

I felt even weaker than before. It's why I haven't summoned Della back. If I summon her, I'm afraid she will know of me getting weaker. But then again, if Oden is defeated, I will have time to heal. And I may survive.

I couched, spitting up blood. I wiped the top of my hand and looked at it. It was white, just like all of the gods. It was the one thing other than markings that the gods cannot hide.

I fixed my posture on my throne. It was lonely here. My dear Sarah has been killed. I knew that she was too far gone to save, but even so, I wanted her to get better. I wanted her to come to her senses. I want the same for Oden, but I know that his hunger for blood is even worse.

When it comes to Oden, he won't kill someone similar to Epimora in an easy way. He likes to make it a game. He kills for the hunt. That's the only reason Della is still alive. He could have just killed her like the others. He loved killing with his precious daggers as well.

Ever since Oden lived in the world of the gods, he was obsessed with his daggers. He had so many of them. But when he took refuge in the human world, he actually started to use them. He made a game out of it. He challenged himself. He told himself that he wouldn't use his powers, instead, only using his daggers.

10 Billion Years Ago~

Oden stood at my feet like he did so many times before. This time, he was talking to me about Epimora. He was talking about the human world that she had created. I personally loved them. I found it nice that she created humans, much like I created all of them.

But Oden didn't feel the same way. He was jealous and wanted to get rid of them. I always knew that Oden was in love with Epimora, but Epimora only loved one being in all of the universe. It was a human, Elliott. She never had any feelings for the other gods. Even though Oden was the only male, the other gods, for example, Haroa, had feelings for another.

Haroa had feelings for Calora. And Calora loved her back. Paula also had feelings for Nollia. But Sarah loved Oden. I knew that her feelings wouldn't disappear any time soon, but Oden didn't love her back. And Oden was cruel.

Anyway, Oden tried to convince me to get rid of the humans, but I refused. He asked me to at least talk to Epimora about changing her ways. But I didn't find any reason to change her beliefs. I found nothing wrong with my precious daughter. But Oden did.

Oden didn't like anything that thought ill of him. And unfortunately, Epimora didn't like him. Not even in a platonic manner. She hated him. She knew that he was in love with her. And it disgusted her. She would have been fine with it if he just admired her from afar, but he didn't.

Oden always tried to take advantage of her. Oden also asked me to curse Elliott. He asked me to do it instead of doing it himself because I had forbidden him from interfering with her planet. He didn't like the rules I laid upon him. He stormed off when I told him that I wouldn't. I knew that he was going to do something rash. And I knew that I couldn't stop him.

Present Time~

That wasn't too long after he killed everyone. He had decided to curse Elliott anyway. It was horrible. All of Elliott's family and friends died from sickness and then he died from a broken heart. Epimora had gone to earth and showed herself for the first time. She comforted him before he passed. She knew that it was Oden that killed him because it was the only reason she couldn't reverse the feeling of sorrow.

Epimora stopped checking on her humans until she figured out that Oden went ahead and killed them all. She came crying to me about it. I punished Oden. I tried my hardest to make him learn. But that was my biggest mistake. No. My biggest mistake was creating him. Now, I was going to die. I was going to be killed by my own creation because I was too weak to stop him.

I closed my eyes and smiled. I knew that he would come back soon. Even though I should be upset, I can't wait to see my son again. I haven't seen my children in so long. My last moments will be with my son. I couldn't ask for anything more.