Taekook- {Bad Decisions}

Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Jungkook

STREAM BAD DECISIONS!🔫 🗡 😤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️Warning⚠️

This chapter will contain the following:

-BDSM
-Role-playing
-Use of sex toys to intense measures
-Orgasm denial
-Over simulation for the submissive
-Sadiatic dominant

************************************

The plates had leftovers within it. The floors became sticky because of the spillage of food, drinks and some of the things that were used in the games. Tables and chairs were out of its original place. The disco ball kept on spinning. The music keeps on playing while the tired and some drunk party guests laid on the couch, bean bags and counters.

As they were asleep, they kept on snoring. There are terrible things that may have came to reality and one of these is when one of the heavily drunk visitor vomits on the floor. That's disgusting isn't it? After Jungkook's party yesterday night, the house was in a complete mess. "Ugh...what happened last night?" He mumbled while cracking open his eyes. The place was completely upsided down from top to bottom!

Their wasn't much to remember of last night. Everything to Jungkook was just a blur of images. What he could remember was that he drank a lot as well as his friends. "Jimine? Are you still here?" He called out to his friend. Hearing a soft voice in the distance, he found Jimin on top of the table in the living room with only his boxers on. Jungkook sighed, how he let this small party get out of hand?

While tiptoeing over piles of garbage, he saw his phone on the couch. He took it up, tapped his screen to see what time it was and almost all of the color from his body faded away. "FUCK! JIMIN GET YOUR ASS UP, PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON AND HELP ME CLEAN!" He screamed out in horror. The smaller male groned at the sudden loudness and sat up while rubbing his eyes. "What's your problem kook? Can't u see i'm recovering from a drunk night?"

Scurrying to find the garbage bags, Jungkook stopped, turned his head to face Jimin and gave him a horrifying smile before speaking. "Taehyung is coming home today you dick head! I completely forgot about his business trip till this morning." Jimin nearly fell off he counter in fear. He knew how Jungkook's boyfriend was. He hates messy things and this house is the complete opposite.

"What! Jungkook you could have said something before I planned this. I swear you and your 2 brain cell self needs to control it." Jimin spat out while jumping off of the table to help his friend clean up. Last time they had a party, Taehyung was furious. He wasn't informed nor liked how the people trashed his home and from that day on, Jungkook was banned from having any parties in the house.

Guess who fucked up again? Taehyung was on his way home from his business trip and could arrive any minute now so those 2 boys went crazy and began to clean. Jimin helped to get the remaining guests up and out of the house while Jungkook was discarding the rubbish. After that, they moved to the dishes then swept the tiles but something was missing.

"Jungkook...doesn't Taehyung have trophies in the display cabinet?" Jimin asked. He almost made Jungkook faint on the spot. "Yes...wait...WE USED THAT FOR A GAME LAST NIGHT FUCK!" Jungkook immediately dropped whatever he was doing and went to the livingroom. Taehyung's trophies wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Fuck fuck fuck! Where are those trophies?" It seemed like the universe wasn't on his side this time because Jungkook saw Taehyung's car pulling up in the driveway.

"JIMIN HE IS HERE! GO NOW!" Jungkook yelled while tossing Jimin his clothes.

"WHAT? oh shit boy I hope you survive an angry Taehyung. I'll call you later to check up, I'm sorry!" Jimin yelled back.