Vmin-{Tattoo Artist} Pt.2

Both boys wasted no time from that point. Taehyung began taking off his clothes as well as Jimin's. The smaller male whined with impatience, he couldn't wait anymore. "Master please~" said Jimin in the most sinful yet innocent like manner ever. "By the way you look at me with these big, baby doll like eyes urges me to fuck you so hard against the wall until your legs cripple. The way you beg for me makes my body crave you, I'll make you scream for me Park Jimin."

Those words that came out of Taehyungs mouth made Jimin's legs weaker by the second. He felt hot and by looking at Taehyung's naked figure made him feel even more horny than he already was. "Do anything to me...please. I-i want you so bad." A husky groan left Taehyung's mouth, the sound of Jimin's voice just emulsified this moment. He pushed Jimin's fragile like body against the cold, painted wall and began to devour his lips once more. A lot of muffled moans escaped lips as they made out heavenly.

Taehyung pulled apart first and said "Ready for the fun to start? I can't wait to tear you apart. Make you weak for me, fuck you so hard that only gibberish words come out of your mouth." As a response, Jimin pressed his ass further onto Taehyung's exposed dick and rubbed himself against his body. "You dirty little tease. You want my cock so bad huh? Tell me...how bad do you want it?" Said Taehyung as he took up his right hand and brought it down with a forceful speed.

Jimin yelped in surprisement, the hard impact on his ass made it pink with the amount of blood rushing to the skin. "P-please, I want you so bad. I want you to burry your fat cock so deep in me that I can feel so full. I want you to explode your seeds into my ass and let me milk every last ounce of cum out of you. I need you master, I want you master...my body is craving for your touches." Taehyung could have came at that moment, just after listening to Jimin. What a sinful human he is am j right or am I right? "If that is what your want baby, you'll get it nice and hard."

Jimin didn't get a minute to react before Taehyung pushed his pulsating cock into his already wet hole. "Ngh~ fuck you're so big! Master y-you feel so good in me ah~" the pain felt amazing, it was like a buzz like feeling and his body seems to love it. "Pain kink huh? I love it. You interest me even more Park Jimin. Let's see how high I can make your voice go." Taehyung wasn't joking when he said he wanted to make his voice go high. He flipped Jimin around so he could see his face, picked him up by his thighs and pressed his back against the wall.

"I want to see how you look while you take me like a good boy." Taehyung continued to move his hips in a rather fast animalistic pace. Jimin's moans were bouncing off of the walls and echoing throughout the room. Luckily, the windows were opaque to maximize their privacy. "Yes! just like that! Fuck me there ngh~ Hader please please a-ahh!" Both Jimin and Taehyung's bodies were drenched in sweat, they looked as if they just took a shower.

"Mmm I love how y-you make me feel. Gosh baby...master is close, think you can take it all?" Asked Taehyung while he wrapped his veiny hand around Jimin's twitching cock and began to jerk him off. "MASTER YES! F-fuck don't stop please don't stop! I'm so close, I want your juices deep inside of me!" Taehyung obeyed with Jimin's request. He didn't stop thrusting his hips until he spilled his juices. To maximize Jimin's orgasm, Taehyung dug his finger tip into the slit of Jimin's dick.

He continued to fuck him dumb even though Jimin already came as well as himself. Semen decorated the wall and foor, white ooey gooey and hot cum seeped out of Jimin's hole since there were to much of it to stay inside. When Taehyung's body calmed down from his high, he pulled out and watched as his cum squirted out of Jimin's ass. He observed that his rim was puffy and abused. His body was covered in hickies and his face had a pink rose like hue of blush.

"I'll come here every week...just for you. How does that sound darling?" Asked Taehyung as he guided Jimin to a chair.

"Fucking amazing. I can't wait to see you again." Replied Jimin before placing one last kiss on Taehyung's lips.