Jikook- {Little Mishaps}

Top: Jimin
Bottom: Jungkook

Requested by:
Zylithxzylen
************************************

"Are you sure that you're 100% ready to go out again Jungkook?" My brother asked me for about the 99th time this evening. I sighed and looked at him, he had a worried expression on his face as if he knew something bad was about to happen. "Hyung...yes I'm sure. I know you're a bit skeptical of letting me go out after what happened at the previous mafia gathering but I'm older now. Please Jin hyung, trust me."

With a heavy heart, Jin gave in. He loved his little brother even though they aren't related fully by blood. When Jin was 10 years old, his parents adopted a little boy and ever since that day, Jin adored Jungkook, his little baby brother. "Alright then koo but if you change your mind, just tell me and we'll leave. Let's go now before we're late." Both boys quickly exited the house, making sure that the house maid knew they left and they were out.

Jungkook decided it was best for them to arrive in the same car, just in case if things doesn't go according to plan. While driving, Jungkook couldn't take his mind off of what happened a few years back. "No...no please. I didn't do a-anything." He tried to tell the masked men but all they did was stuppze at him before lashing the young lad with a pipe. "Nonsense boy! Tell us where Yeon Kim is located. You are his adopted son right?"

They kept on lashing Jungkook to the point where he fainted. If it wasn't for Jin's friends that found him, he would've been dead. "Jungkook...Jungkook!" Jin chanted while shaking him. Once Jungkook was snapped back to reality, he looked at jin with tears streaming down his cheeks. The older male pulled him in for a hug, running his fingers through his hair as a comforting mechanism. "Shh kookie, they can't hurt you anymore. I'm here, hyungs' here."

"Are you sure you don't want to go home? I'll ask Namjoon to stay with you." Asked Jin while Jungkook laid his head on his lap.

"No...i-i need to get out more. If I'm going to take over our father's gang, I need to understand what a good leader is about. Not to cry for everything." Replied Jungkook.

"I understand koo but listen, I gave you that spot, I hated it when dad chose me but you're the man for the job. I'll be by your side forever, no matter what happens to us."

Jungkook sniffled and smiled at his hyung, he is the best hyung anyone could ask for. "Master Kim, Master Jeon, we have arrived at the Park's mansion." Said the driver while he pulled into the car park. Jungkook gulped as he sat up and looked out the window. His hands started to tremble and his mouth began to feel dry. Jin held his worried brother's hand and sure enough, that calmed Jungkook down.

"Deep breaths, all we need to do is sit through the meeting. We can leave after." Jin ensured Jungkook and the younger boy replied with a nod. They both exited the limo and walked up the carpet to the entrance of the mansion. "Ah Kim and Jeon, right this way sirs." Said the guard while handing them both a clipboard and a pen for notes during the meeting. Once they arrived to the center of the house, they emerged into a crowd of people.

"Why don't you go upstairs in the meeting room and get the best seat? I'll come up with some drinks okay?" Said Jin before he disappeared into the crowd. Jungkook gulped, the fear of being alone made him panic. He felt the room spinning, he couldn't stand it much longer. Jungkook ran up 2 flights of stairs and opened the nearest room. He pressed his back against the wall and took deep breaths to calm his body.

It worked tremendously, he felt at ease and his senses came back to him. "Hmm, whose room is this?" Jungkook thought while looking at the geometrical statues against the wall as well as the enormous painting of a water fall. "Who are you?" A sudden voice spoke, catching Jungkook off guard. "U-uh, I'm so sorry for coming in here unintentionally. I think I got lost." He replied trying to find the person which the voice belonged to.