Jikook- {Death Eater} Pt.4

Jimin got off the bed and went to his closet, he came back moments later holding a black blindfold. Jungkook blushed knowing what naughty things Jimin could do to him. "Sit in the middle of the bed for me bun." Jimin instructed and like the obedient boy Jungkook was, he followed the instruction. Jimin climbed onto the bed and sat behind him, he placed the blindfold over his eyes and tied it to the back of his head. "Are you ready for the fun to begin?" Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ears, it sent shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Yes...please." Jungkook replied almost immediately. Without his vision, who knows what Jimin could do. Jungkook felt the bed dip, maybe Jimin got off? His attention was caught off guard when he felt 2 muscular hands sliding up and down his body. "You're really beautiful, you know that right?" Said Jimin, continuing to feel up and down Jungkook's body. "But you'd look even more beautiful all covered in my cum, drooling from pleasure and moaning my name." Jungkook gasped when he felt Jimin push him down on the bed. He laid flat on his back and opened out his legs, spreading it wide.

"Please fuck me...i'm so empty. Full me up."

If that wasn't the most arousing sentence ever, I don't know what is. Jimin, without hesitation, wrapped his hand around Jungkook's throat and squeezed it. "Ready baby? I'm going in." He said. "Y...yes yes!" Replied Jungkook breathlessly. Slowly, Jimin pushed in, just the tip and Jungkook was already whining. Jimin thought the whining was a sign to go faster and he did. With one swift movement, he pushed himself in. Now, he's balls deep inside of Jungkook. "Mmgh~ s-so full...fuck me please~" As Jungkook wanted, Jimin gave. He pulled out until just the tip was in and again, he pushed in.

It whacked the air out of Jungkook's lungs and this pattern repeated again and again until Jungkook was a moaning mess as jimin kept moving in an inhuman pace. "Like it when I fuck your ass hard huh? I bet you've never been fucked good like this before, speak!" Jimin demanded, tightening his grip around Jungkook's neck. "N-no i..have n-not ahhhh f-fuck!" Jimin loved the feeling of Jungkook's tight walls clenching and rubbing around him. It's so warm and it felt so good. "Want me to go faster baby?" That clearly wasn't a question, Jungkook just wanted it all.

"Yes please, just do whatever! G-give me more ahh~" Jungkook begged.

"Greedy whore." Said Jimin then he slapped Jungkook's inner thigh.

It made Jungkook's eyes roll back in pleasure. The burning sensation left pretty quickly and he was back on cloud 9. Jimin was in awe of Jungkook, he was drooling on himself with his lips slightly parted. His hair was sweaty which made a few strands cling to his forehead. Minor marks left by Jimin changed his body from a blank canvas to looking like a vampire attack. Jimin's eyes soon glowed yellow again, it made him crave for more. He pulled out and immediately, Jungkook whined at the feeling of being empty.

"Quit your whining slut and come ride me. I want to see how you're good at taking me when I'm ready to hunt you down." Said Jimin.

He shifted himself to lay down with his head propped up on a pillow. Once he's done, he patted his thighs for Jungkook to come. Eagerness was Jungkook's middle name now, he climbed up on Jimin and sat down slowly on his cock. Every inch he took in, a small moan came out. "Come on bun, you can do it." Jungkook inhaled sharply, he was ready now. Slowly, he began to bounce up and down on Jimin's cock. It made both males moan in this new position. Jungkook felt Jimin even deeper in himself if that's even possible and same goes for Jimin.

The pleasure they've obtained from this position was undesirable. "I feel so f-full...I want you to cum inside me though. Please, can you?" Asked Jungkook breathlessly. "I will but you need to met me to my high for that to happen bun. Make me proud little Gryffindor." Jungkook liked receiving praises from Jimin, it made him feel warm and nice on the inside. All you could hear in the room was skin slapping and moans bouncing off the walls. If it wasn't for Jimin's noise canceling spell, teachers would have been on their case since they've started. It's nice too think a few steps ahead.

Jimin felt Jungkook clenching around him more than usual, that signaled him to note that Jungkooks' close. He began moving his hips upwards to match Jungkook's bounces, making the younger male scream out louder. The tip of Jimin's cock brushed against his prostate each time Jimin moved upwards. This pattern repeated itself until Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and came hard. He clenched so much around Jimin that it made him cum as well, squirting loads and loads of hot cum up his ass. It's like this sparked something in Jimin which caused his eyes to lit up. "J-jimin?" Jungkook called out. "Time to make you mine once and for all." Said Jimine in a voice sounding more deeper than usual.

Before Jungkook knew it, Jimin was licking the spot on his neck where he previously bit him earlier and his mouth secreted a black liquid. He spat it onto Jungkook's open wound which felt like fire on his skin. "AGH!" It burns like hell! You could feel this liquid seeping into the skin, passing each boarder like butter. Soon, Jungkook felt light headed and Jimin sensed it. He pulled out of the younger slowly, watching his cum leak out on to the bed and laid Jungkook down. What he just did was the final part to make Jungkook his, he shared his soul with him.

Now, part of Jimin, lives inside of Jungkook. He watched the mark on his neck fade slowly and Jungkook at that same moment, opened his eyes while Jimin took off the blindfold. "W...what was that?" He asked. "The final half. Jungkook...you're mine now. Are you sure you wanted this?" Jimin replied and sat next to the boy. "I do! I really do. Jimin...I've always wanted to understand the Slytherines. I've studied their ways and read the ancient readings upon them but now, in this moment, I finally understand everything. Thank you." They remained the rest of the day in Jimin's room, watching movies and cuddling.

This was the best way to skip a class, especially Snape's class but deep down, Jungkook had a feeling that he isn't who he thought he was. When they do go black out to class tomorrow, everyone will know what happened because of Jungkook's eyes. He didn't know they changed color as yet but he does look beautiful with green emerald eyes. The couple have a bond stronger than titanium, no one can break that. If one of them are in trouble, the other can sense it and teleport over. Yup, that's how strong of a bond they have together. Who knew a Slytherine and a Gryffindor could make such a good couple?