Jikook- {Sinner}

Top: Jimin
Bottom: Jungkook
************************************

Another day have successfully come to an end. Heaven earned 17 new angels while sadly Hell earned 10 new devils. "Soooo Jimine, can we go to our bunker and watch moves today? It's been a while since we ever hung out." With Jimin being the leader of the Angels and Jungkook as the leader of the Demons, they don't usually have time to hangout. It's usually work until they pass out.

Jimin thought about Jungkook's wanting and checked his scroll. Turns out, he was actually free for the whole afternoon. This is truly a rare opportunity. "Sure kookie, I'm free today so let's go." He said while jumping off from the ground then flapping his lovely lilly white wings. Jungkook stood there in awe of his beauty, he knew angels are breathtaking but Jimin, he have to be a mixture of something else.

The way how his silver hair just flips when the breeze blows. How his plump lips looks so kissable and soft but don't get him started on his eyes. It's like looking into a galaxy filled with beauty. He was truly blessed to even be partnered with Jimin since he takes the day shift. After snapping back to reality, they were on their way to their bunker. It's a little cabin that they built together for when their finished with work to relax.

Jungkook had many memories in this cabin. If you keep walking to the right, you'll see the portal where you can go back to earth. Back when Jungkook first met Jimin, he was just a little demon, bearly could control his powers. He accidentally levitated Jimin up in the air without noticing and when he noticed, he immediately dropped him. Luckily, they were on the snow at that time. Jungkook was so scared of being punished that his legs gave out and he fell on top of him.

The angel could feel him shaking so he knew he was scared. "Shh it's alright. You did nothing wrong, it's a matter of time that you'll control your powers so don't worry." Jimin said to Jungkook. That was the time when he felt his heart skip a beat and from that moment on, he always loved Jimin. After walking for about a few minutes, they have finally arrived to their cabin. "Hurry and get in Kook-ah! It's always cold in the evening."

He quickly pulled Jungkook in with one of his wings and hugged him like a bear. "Ah look how much you've grown. I remembered you when you were just a little spawn. You had now gotten your horns and was serving the 2nd king." By hearing Jimin's sweet words, Jungkook couldn't help himself but to blush. They pulled appart from their hug and collapsed on the sofa. Jimin sat across from Jungkook so he could get enough space to put away his wings.

"Hyung...can I choose the movie?" Jungkook asked in the most timid like voice. "Sure, this time choose from the romance section. I'm getting tired of action movies these days." Out of all the genres of shows, why that one? Jungkook's lustful side tends to show when he's watching things like this. If the character gets intimate with another, things get out of control for him.

He didn't want to disappoint Jimin because they rarely hangout so he just popped in a random disk and sat down. During the movie, he couldn't keep his eyes off of Jimin. Seeing him not in his usual uniform and in normal clothes was so unusual. He looked so focused, the way his eyebrows raised when the character starts their drama looked so hot. Little did he know...Jimin saw how anxious the little demon was and teleported him on his lap.

"Now tell me what's wrong. Don't you like the movie kook?" Jimin asked while tucking the loose strands of hair behind his ears. Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore and placed his face into the crook of his neck and sighed. "I'm just tired...can I lay here?" The older didn't mind at all. Jungkook loved the scent Jimin gave off, it was a mixture of cherries and vanilla. Maybe teasing would get him to where he wants to be. Jungkook began to nibble on Jimin's neck, biting and sucking his collar bone.

To his surprise, Jimin was moaning softly. "Hey...I thought you were tired?" Jungkook didn't respond and continued to do his actions. He started to leave wet kisses from his neck to his jawline, that's when Jimin snapped. He flipped Jungkook on the chair and climbed on top of him while looking into his crimson like eyes. "You think I don't see the way you look at me? How you blush when I hold your hand or how your voice goes high when you see me sometimes."

Jungkook didn't think jimin would catch up on with his little clues but is he angry though? "Jimin I want you please. I can't hold back anymore, my body desires your touch." He pleaded while tugging on Jimin's shirt. For centuries, angels and demons were forbidden to be together. If they are spotted, they could be casted out back to earth but Jungkook didn't care. He loved Jimin and if he had to leave because of that stupid rule, so be it.

"Jungkook...you know we can't. It's our number 1 rule. A demon and a angel can't be together." Jimin said

"I don't give a fuck about that rule. I love you to much Jimine. Please...just one time...please." Jungkook begged and pleaded.

Seeing the little demon pleading for his touches was hot and Jimin just had to give in. "Fine...just one time." He then snapped his fingers which made their clothes disappear. Immediately, Jungkook tried to cover himself but Jimin was fast and held his hands down. "Don't hide from me now. You wanted this right? So take it like a good boy." That name, that one little name made him moan. He didn't know why it affected him but it sounded good coming from Jimin's mouth.

"Oh? Do you like it when I call you a good boy?"

"Yes...I do"

How cute, little spawn has a name calling kink. Jimin took a hold of Jungkook's dick and squeezed it. He heard soft gaspes from the younger which was so cute. His hands traveled down his hips then circled his tip before sucking on it. Jimin's eyes didn't leave Jungkook, not one bit. He made sure to keep a stern eye contact with him while he sucks him off. "Ngh~ Jimine mmm! This feels so good fuck~" Oh how cute he sounds moaning under the touch of him.

Jimin sucked him well, swerling his tongue around the tip before going deep down. Jungkook felt his eyes rolling back into his head until somthing began poking at his entrance. Before he knew it, Jimin pulled his dick out of his mouth and began fucking Jungkook like tomorrow was ending. "Aah~ h-hyung so rough! Mmm-ha fuck! Harder please, yes yes mmmgh." Jungkook loved the way how Jimin felt inside of him. He fills him up well, it's like they were destined to be together.

Jimin observed how Jungkook's ass was engulfing him. How when he pushes in, hus dick disappears and when he pulls out, it reappears. "You wanted this huh? You want to be mine? Want to be my little devil don't you kookie?" He asked while taking back his dick in his hand and began to jerk him off. Jungkook couldn't form words, evey time he opens his mouth to speak, the only thing that comes out was moans. "Heh...my little cock slut."

Jimin continued to pound Jungkook into oblivion. The couch started to move along the floor until Jungkook began to clench arond him. They were both close, with the moans and grunts echoing throughout the room, they came at the same time. Jimin pulled out and sat back on the chair with Jungkook laying on his lap. "That...was fun I have to admit." Suddenly, Jimin's wings sprouted out and it wasn't white anymore.

It turned black even his hair. Jungkook looked at him with watery eyes. He made his hyung sin because of his needs. "Jungkook don't cry it's ok. I can talk about this in headquarters. I think angels and demons should be together it's alright. I may have become a fallen angel but I have you at my side. If God wants us out, I don't mind leaving. As long as I'm with you, I don't care about anything." Jungkook couldn't hold his tears back and hugged Jimin tightly. No ine was as caring as him and he's glad to be with such a inspirational angel.