Vminkook- {In The Shower}

Top: Taehyung
Switch: Jimin
Bottom: Jungkook
************************************

After their concert, the members went their separate ways. Some went home others went to practice but one in particular was just so exhausted. Jungkook couldn't even think of a better way to spend the rest of the day other than to sleep. They preformed about 6 different songs with many choreography. His body almost gave out on stage if it wasn't for Jin hyung.

The oldest saw how Jungkook's eyes would close in the performance, how his legs were shaking so he knew that he had to stick close to him. If he didn't, Jingkook would have passed out but lucky he held him close just for him yo catch his breath. When the concert was over, Jin made sure to tell Jungkook to rest. Go home and have a warm bath, something to eat and get in bed.

He cares alot for his band mates especially the youngest. Upon arriving at home, Jungkook looked around to see if anyone else was there. It didn't have no company van in the driveway plus the house was particular very quiet so he guessed they went to practice more. "I think I'll hit that shower now." Jungkook said in a tired voice. He took off his shoes, placed it in the cubicle and went to the laundry room.

Their was no way in hell that he would carry his clothes back down after he bathes so he'll just take it off in here. It has spare towels in the cabinet so he didn't have go worry about walking naked upstairs. What caught his attention was a pile of dirty clothes in the wash. "Hmm, this wasn't there this morning? Maybe the manager decided to wash something?" He thought.

The house was to silent for any member to be home so that was the ou answer he could think of. After he removed his clothes, Jungkook made his way down the hall to the bathroom. He was lucky that he chose the room downstairs because his legs wouldn't let him walk up those 2 flights at this moment. Upon arriving in the bathroom, Jungkook opened the door and stepped in.

It was strangely covered in hot water mist but he was home alone, how can this be? "Mmm Taehyung...do that again." Jungkook gasped softly when he heard that voice. Is he in the bathroom with 2 of his hyungs and they seem pretty busy. "You like that huh my little devil?" Jungkook didn't know what to do at this point. He already closed the door in and thankfully they didn't hear.

He was lucky that time but if he tried again, surly they would hear. This feels like a bad time to catch a borner since Jungkook has a bit of a soft spot for those particular bandmates of hjs. Jungkook didn't want to seem like a creep so he decided to risk it and slowly walk back to the door. It was pretty hard since he couldn't see his surroundings due to the mist so he kind of bumped into the wall.

"Ow-" he said then immediately covered hjs mouth. "Who's there!?" Shit, jimgkook really had to do that now. He didn't want to move because he already alerted his hyungs of his presence but he really wants to leave. Slowly, Jungkook made sure he was going in the direction of the door but he felt something wet touching his neck.

"Oh jimin darling...I have found the culprit to that noise." Jungkook's body froze in its spot. It was Taehyungs hand arond him but bow didn't he hear him getting out of the shower. "You did? Bring it for me to see now." This was getting a bit out of hand. Taehyung guided him to the shower, god knows how he could see and pushed him in while taking off Jungkook's towel.

The younger bumped into another person guessing its jimin and hjs face landed right into his chest. "Now bunny...what are you doing here?" Jimin asked while Taehyung proceeded to close in the bathroom door and stood right behind him. Now, poor little Jungkook was in the middle of his 2 hyungs, naked and a bit turned on.

"I'm so sorry for being here hyungs! I-i wanted to have a shower before I go to bed and I came in. I didn't even notice the steam of the water since I was so tired and closed the door then I heard you both." Jungkook confessed.

"All of that? Hmm why don't you shower with us then. We'll help you clean up since you're so tired." Taehyung suggested.

"B-but won't that be weird?" Jungkook asked.

"Nonsense...I've seen how you allowed Jin or Namjoon hyung clean you when you were drunk. So I don't see what's wrong. You are already in here so let's not make a fuss now." Jimin said.

Well he was extremely tired and they both did volunteer to help him so what's the most that can happen? "O-ok I'll allow it." Jingkook replied. The other 2 males were elated to hear his response. Not like they knew Jungkook would have said Yes either way. Firstly, jimin took up a sponge and handed another to Taehyung. Then, he took Jungkook's favorite vanilla body wash and squeezed a bit out into each of the sponges.

They made sure to lather it well before attempting to scrub him. Jungkook felt zo relaxed, with 2 soft sponges moving along his body, he slowly leaned back hjs head on Taehyung and sighed. Jimin looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him with a smirk on his face. His eyes then lingered to Jungkook's lips which were parted as he let out soft pants. Jimin knew that gaze very well, he knew what Taehyung wants him to do.

Slowly, jimin moved the sponge down Jungkook's abs, sliding past his v-line and stopped at Jungkook's inner thighs. The maknae was to relaxed to notice anything but once he felt someone sucking on hjs neck, he knew somthing was up. "G-guys?" He called out while opening his eyes. A wave of surprisement took over when he saw jimin kneeling down by his dick and Taehyung sucking on hjs neck.

"T-tae please don't- ah~ please mmmgh." The two males were fascinated by the youngest makane. They weren't even doing anything advanced and he's there moaning uncontrollably from just a hicky. "Hey...we know a little trick to get stress out. We do it often so...would you like to try it?" Taehyung asked while his tongue licked the fresh hicky thst he made.

"U-uh sure, what is it though?" The younger responded. "Sex bunny boy. It's proven to help with stress. Why do you think we look relaxed all the time when we have a shit load of work." Jimin asked. Jungkook just thought his 2 hyungs were amazing with coping with that much work. He dint think that they used to do somthing to help them with it. "I-i don't know jimine. What if it hurts? I've never tried anything like that. Sure I did use toys back then but I wasn't physical with anyone."

"Don't worry about that kookie. We'll take care of everything and we will make it enjoyable as we possibly can. So what do you say? Will you allow us to help you with your stress?" That was the final question and statement said by Taehyung. All what's now to be said was Jungkooks answer. The bou thought for a moment, should he or should he not. The advantage he gets from this is to experience real sex and not with stupid toys.

Plus, he can see if thia really takes stress away. "Ok...I'll try it but go slow with me please." Vmin was pleased with Jungkook's reply. They've been in a relationship for about a fee years and always wanted to try a theree way with someone but didn't know who to ask. Now, they can finally do that with someone whom was right in their perspective. Jimin stood back up and placed Jungkook against the shower wall.

Taehyung took a step back and allowed hjs boyfriend to arrange the positions since he knows more about this than him. "Ok here's what will happen. Jungkookie you will be fucked by me and Taehyung will do the same to me. I know how to control my limits other than that tiger so just tell me when to stop and I will Ok?" He asked in the most caring tone ever. "Ok..." Jungkook replied. Now let's just see how much the bunny can handel.