Vminkook- {In The Shower} Pt.2

Jungkook was then told to bend over and stuck his ass out to be prepped. Their wasn't no lube so they substituted that with the warm water. Taehyungs best with prepping so jimin took a step back and allowed him to come up front. "It will hurt a but but once you breathe and relax, it will feel better." Jungkook nodded and bit his lips while Taehyung slid in one of his slender fingers.

"How do you feel Kook-ah?" Jimin asked.

"I-it kind of stings but not that much as I thought." He replied.

"Ok that good. I'm putting in another so take a deep breathe and relax for me." Taehyung said.

With the help of the water, another finger was successfully added. Slowly Taehyung began to move it around in a scissor like motion to loosen him up a bit. "Ngh~ h-hyung it still hurts a bit." Jimin then remembered a trick that Taehyung did with him when they did it for the first time. He same to the side where Jungkook was standing and went under his arms. Now, he was facing a blushing bunny.

He wrapped one of his hands arond his dick before capturing his lips. Jimin did this to distract him from the pain and it looks like it's working perfectly. "A-ahhh mmm hyung...it feels so good." Jungkook started to push back against Taehyung's fingers, he could feel a small smirk from jimin against his lips but before he could cum, they both pulled away from him. "W-why did you stop?"

"Because you're ready for the real fun. Cumming from fingers will be boring so you'll be cumming from dick only. Is that clear?" Boy that sounded so hot coming out of Taehyungs mouth. Who knew he desired this type of attention. "Yes...I understand bur please get kn with it. I'm horny and it's really hard to control myself ehrn I see you both." They came up and placed a small kiss on Jungkook's cheeks before getting into their position.

Jimin behind Jungkook and Taehyung behind jimkn. "Ready bunny?" They asked before doing anything. "Y-yea...go ahead. Let me have it." First, jimin slowly entered and with the help of the water plus him being prepped, he slid in perfectly. Jungkook gasped softly and bit his lips while jimin slowly fucked him. "Mmm nice and tight, how does it feel?" Jimin asked as he went a tad bit faster. "So fucking good. Faster please a-ah~"

With this hot sight in front of Taehyung, he couldn't help himself but to jerk off. Seeing his submissive turning into a switch and fucking their best friend was a sight indeed. He couldn't hold back from there. Jungkook was moaning loudly, the sensation was amazing. "Fuck! B-baby you could have given me a warning." Jimin mumbled when his horny boyfriend unexpectedly pushed in.

"Sorry baby but you both looked to hot dling thst for me to even arrange a sentence." Jungkook was being fucked mercilessly hard by jimin whom was being fucked dumb by Taehyung. The 3 were at it for a while until Jungkook starred to clench arond jimjn harder than usual. "Close bunny? Mmm-ha go ahead and c-cum. I'm close to fuck tae! Right there, keep at that spot ngh~"

The pace that they were going, the feeling of eachothwrs body's mixed with their euphoric moans all made them to their breaking point. Jungkook came hard with a orgasm that shook his body up. Four hot squirts of semen was shot against the wall of the shower. It gradually dripped down his thighs which lead to Jimin's orgasm. He came inside of Jingkook, filling him up so much thaf it began to seep out of his hole.

Taehyung then came inside of himin with a smaller orgasm than the other boys but it was the best one he wver had. They all took a moment to calm down by washing off the cum from their body. "So jungkook, did it work for you?" Jimin asked curiously while he held the boy's body in place. "It sure did. Even though my legs feels like noodles I'm glad that I've got the stress out." He replied. "That's amazing, you'll be sleeping with us tonight ok? I don't want you to hurt yourself while trying to move."

In conclusion, that was the best night Jingkook ever had. They spent it cuddling with eachother and watching movies. Something ghst Jungkook missed alot. From now, I think they'll be dking it often since stress tend to build up quickly. Luckily, they have a xure for it bur sadly, their legs and ass needs to pay that price.