Taegi- {He's Back}

Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Yoongi

Requested by: bunny_kookie13
************************************

"Yoongi! Clean up on isle 5. Get to it now!" Yelled the owner of the store. Someone clumsily spilled their coffee in the grocery even though it had a 'no eating or drinking sign' outside. "I really hate this place...but I have to do it. For you mom...dad." A tired, mint haird boy mumbled while mopping up the spilled drink. He's been working for hours and he isn't allowed rest.

To his surprise, a cute girl approached him, handing him a letter before leaving. Yoongi looked at her with a confused expression then looked at the letter. "Oh no..." it was a love letter. Yoongi gulped before opening it, he doesn't like to get himself into these things. "I can't accept this...I would love to be in a relationship yea but with him...only him."Yoongi sighed, many memories of his past began flooding into his mind.

~In the past~

"You must go now yoongi!" Yelled a tall, dark brown haird man, trying his best to defend himself as well as Yoongi from the gun men. "I-i don't want to. I can't leave you! Please Taehyung...please come with me. We would live a lovely life together, just you and me. Stop this mafia thing and come with me." Said Yoongi before being pushed into a car. Taehyung groned after getting shot in the arm which made Yoongi panic.

He tried to open the door but it wasn't letting him. "Listen to me Yoongles. I would find you again okay? After I clean up my mess, I would look for you. Even if it takes years, I wouldn't stop until you are in my arms again. I love you Min Yoongi." Was the last thing Taehyung said before the car drove off, with Yoongi inside, yelling at the driver to turn around. "Taehyung! No! Please! Please go back for him!"

~End of past~

A single tear formed in Yoongi's eyes as it traveled down his cheek. "Where are you Taehyung...it's been 5 years." Even though Yoongi had high expectations to meet Taehyung again, each day it decreases. "I...I think I'll go home now." After seeing the evening shift workers coming in, Yoongi hung up his uniform and walked out the building. He was staring at the ground while walking to his car until he bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so so very sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."

He said to the person and without even looking up to see who it is, he continued to walk to his car. "Are you just going to walk away from me like that...Yoongles?" No...it can't be. The voice, the nickname. Is it perhaps...him? "T...Taehyung?" Yoongi said with pride and turned around. Never in his life he ran like flash into the arms of someone. "You're here! You're really really here!" He said while Taehyung embraced him in a hug. "I told you I'll come back for you. I'm so sorry that I took so long. Things were...complicated."

Yoongi pulled away and looked into Taehyung's beautiful eyes. Oh how he dreamed of this moment again. "I don't care anymore. What matters is that you're here. You're with me and alive, L-let's go to my house so we can relax." During the ride back to Yoongi's apartment, Taehyung wouldn't stop staring at Yoongi. "Stop looking at me like that! You're making me feel like you want to eat me with that sharp gaze if yours." Said Yoongi while coming to a halt at the traffic light.

"Well...that's what I'm going to do. For the time we were apart...I couldn't stand it. I'd have trouble sleeping at night because all I can think about is you. I missed your gentle kisses, I missed our little dates but what I truly desire for such a long time was...the way you would moan my name as I ram into you." Yoongi clearly wasn't expecting that from Taehyung. Now, he was a blushing mess. "D-dirty mind you have, I forgot."

The rest of the ride was smooth, they listened to music, sang some songs and finally, pulled into the car park by the apartment ground. Once they exited the car and locked it, Taehyung swooped Yoongi off of his feet. "H-hey! I can walk you know." Whined Yoongi while trying to get out of Taehyung's grasp. "Not for long. When I'm done with you, you wouldn't be able to move a muscle." Yoongi got quiet from there, he stayed put in Taehyung's arms until they got to Yoongi's door.

He gave Taehyung the key and without another word to be said, he opened the door, got in, closed it and off to the bedroom it was. "Clothes off now love. Let me see that gorgeous body again." Yoongi made his way to the bed and began stripping for Taehyung who sat in the chair opposite from the bed. "Go on...don't be shy." One by one, each piece of clothing Yoongi wore disappeared. First his shoes then pants followed by his shirt and finally, his boxers.

Taehyung's eyes grew in flame, his gaze was full of lust and his full attention was on Yoongi. "My dear...look how beautiful you are. Lay down for me." Said Taehyung which Yoongi obeyed within a snap. The clanking of the belt was heard and a thud of something hitting the floor. It went silent until Yoongi felt a hand groping his ass from behind. "So pretty." Said Taehyung before giving Yoongi a quick spank, watching how his ass jiggled and a hand print appeared.

"I am so happy you waited for me. I just wish I could have gotten to you sooner but I'm with you now. You're mine once again." Before Yoongi could say a word, Taehyung stuck 2 of his slender fingers inside of his mouth. "Suck." Was his instructions and he did. Swerling his wet, warm toungue around Taehyung's fingers, coating them well in his saliva. Once Taehyung felt as if it was coated enough, he pulled it out, saliva dripping from his fingertips and pushed it in Yoongi's ass one by one.

"F-fuck Tae..." mumbled Yoongi as Taehyung began working him open. He started off slowly, moving his fingers in a scissor like motion and began picking up his pace. "Still tight like I remembered." Said Taehyung while he slapped the other side of Yoongi's ass, making the older yelp in surprisement. After a while, he pulled out and kneeded Yoongi's ass before giving it another harsh slap. "Ready baby?" Asked Taehyung.

"Y-yea...just go slowly first! It's been so long." Replied Yoongi.

"Awh." Whispered Taehyung. "Waited for me like a good boy. I'm so proud of you." Taehyung then spat on his hand, using his saliva as lubricant while rubbing it onto his cock. He slowly began pushing in, with just the head of the dick inside, Yoongi hissed at the stinging pain and continued to take Taehyung until he was fully in. "Take your time. Tell me when to move."

Yoongi sighed, he took deep breaths and mumbled a small 'okay' for him to proceed. Slowly, Taehyung pulled out and pushed back in. At first, it was so painful but as he kept on doing it, this actually started to feel pleasureable. "Ohh~ Taehyung don't stop mmm! Fuck me daddy!" Moaned yoongi. This was just the type of things Taehyung missed, he missed yYongi calling him his name, the name he knows he would go crazy for. "My baby so good. Taking me well like a good boy."

Taehyung grunted, his pace quickened as he began knocking the air out of Yoongi's lungs with his powerful hip movements. "Yes yes yes! Taehyung ahh~ don't stop! Don't stop mmmgh~" sweat began to accumulate on Taehyung's head, the hairs clung to him, making him look as if he just got out of the shower. With a quick turn, Yoongi was now under Taehyung with his legs spread apart and Taehyung buried deep inside of him. "Aw, look at you, moaning my name like a slut."

Here comes the lust, it's all out again. Yoongi whined at the nickname and looked up at Taehyung. His lips was parted and moans flowed out like a river, his hands were fisting the bed while his toes curled up. "I'm close f-fuck daddy ngh~" Yoongi squeezed his legs together, cumming hard onto his chest while his body shook from sensivity. Not long after, Taehyung came inside of Yoongi and sighed, what he desired finally came true.

Slowly, he pulled out and laid beside Yoongi, they were both drained. "I love you, my little ray of sunshine. You always had hope in me and I'm glad you did. I'm back, I'll never do what I did again." Said Taehyung, placing a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. The older immediately turned pink and turned to Taehyung. "I...I love you to. I'm gald you came back go me. I'm glad I get to see you again and forevermore."