Jikook- {Death Eater}

Top: Jimin
Bottom: Jungkook

Hi my lovelies!
I know that this book was marked completed for a while now but I've been fighting the urge to write this story. I am planning to compose and compile all of my Jikook oneshots plus more Jikook oneshots into a separate book for a series. It will be coming out soon once I get the time to do it. For now, enjoy this short story from my imagination. Love you all so so much! ❤️💜💘❤️‍🔥💫✨️💯
************************************

For the past few days, rumors have been spreading like wild fire that in the walls of Hogwarts, a death eater lingers. Professor Sybill, the divination teacher, told the class that she had a vision of who the death eater might be but she doesn't want to say. Sometimes, her visions could be wrong so to minimize herself from getting a week's ban from the headmaster, she kept her mouth shut. This tale got one specific student on his tip-toes and that student was Jeon Jungkook.

He's a member of the Gryffindor house, best player in Quidditch and one of the top students. Many people wonder why he's not in Ravenclaw because of his smartness but who cares, certainly he doesn't. Today, the cunning boy had his head deep within a book, his mind buried in the story about Slytherine's legacy. He's determined to know who's this death eater and get to the bottom of this rumor. "Hey kook, what's up?" A grey haird boy asked, pulling up a chair next to Jungkook.

He was also a member of Gryffindor and he's Jungkook's best friend. "Nothing...just working Jin hyung." Jungkook replied, not even bothering to take a glace at Jin. The older male rolled his eyes and took the book out of Jungkook's hands. "Hey!" Shouted Jungkook. "Shh, remember that we're in a library~." Jin teased. Finally, he can see what has got Jungkook so captivated. He didn't seem surprised at all once he saw what has got the younger so tensed these days. "Really kook? The death eater rumor? I've told you that this is fake." Said Jin.

"Believe what you want grandpa. I will get to the bottom of this and I will find out who this person might be!" Jungkook replied with enthusiasm pumping throughout his system. At the same time, a group of Slytherines entered the library wich was pretty rare since they don't come in here often. They sat at a table in the far end of the library, that's when Jungkook's eyes met a specific person. His name was Park Jimin, he's known for his looks and his mysterious aura.

Jimin always wears a mask and sunglasses. He never takes them off, ever! Doesn't that seem suspicious to anyone? "Would you stop staring at him? He'll think you're weird." Jin sarcastically said, hitting Jungkook with a paper roll and sighed. "If he's the death eater...I won't mind if he eats me-" before Jungkook got a chance to finish his words, Jin hushed him. "I liked you better when you were innocent. Where did that innocence go?" While Jin was blabbering about him and how his innocence was the best, Jungkook's eyes lingered away.

They moved towards the table with Jimin and his friends, he couldn't stop staring at him. "He's so...addictive." With his pale looking skin, his ravishing style, so rugged yet so hot, he's definitely not your typical playboy. For a split second, Jimin's eyes met Jungkook's and almost immediately, Jungkook looked away. "Shoot! He saw me...he definitely saw me!" Feeling a panic attack coming on, Jungkook grabbed his things and left. "Hey! Where are you going!?" Jin whisper yelled but Jungkook was already to far away to hear him.

Scrambling down the halls, Jungkook wanted nothing but to go to his room. After what happened in the library, he doesn't want to risk bumping into Jimin again today. It's almost time for 6th period to start and Jungkook has potions to go to which was like the worst class for him. Snape always has a grudge out for that boy and he doesn't know why. Arriving at the Gryffindor's dormitory, Jungkook saw a letter tapped to the door. "Huh? Who put this here?" He questioned, taking the note down, he saw that it was addressed to him.

Jungkook took a quick glace around and made sure that no one was passing by and opened the letter. It indicated to him that he needs to pick up some beakers and a new cauldron from the Slytherine's dormitory. "Really? Doesn't Snape have anyone else to ask?" Jungkook sighed, he doesn't want to make that professor mad because who knows what punishment you might get. Before going to the Slytherine's dormitory, he grabbed his textbook and essential  items for his next class because clearly, he won't make it back before his next period starts.

But let me ask you this, doesn't it seem a but suspicious to you? Like Just a few minutes ago; Jungkook said he doesn't want to see Jimin again and here he is, going to his houses' location. Would he meet Jimin? On the way, Jungkook didn't see him which was a huge relief. He made it to the Slytherine's dormitory just in time with 20 minutes to spare as he went inside. "Alrighty, now where did Snape put the stuff he wanted?" Inside the Slytherine's dormitory was pretty dark. It did have a few candles lit but that didn't give out much light. "Seems like these Slytherines like darkness...pretty creepy." Jungkook thought.

He cautiously walked while fiddling in his pocket for his wand but he accidentally bumps into something. "Now what do we have here mmm?" That voice, that voice only belongs to one person. "Oh no...please no...let it not be who I think it is." Jungkook gulped, to afraid to move. "What's a Gryffindor doing in here? Don't you have your own dorm room?" Jungkook stayed silent, it's like he's being paralyzed by something. The quickest thing that he could think of was to run. He didn't make it very far before a cold hand wrapped around his waist and kept him still against the door.

Now since they were closer to the candle, Jungkook saw who the person was and gulped. It was no one other than Park Jimin. "Why are you running away bun? All I did was ask you a simple question. " Who does this guy think he is? He can't keep Jungkook here if he doesn't want to be or does he want to stay here? "I-i just came for the things sir wanted for potion class today. P-please tell me where the beakers are and the cauldron." Jimin went silent before speaking again but this time, he did something unexpected.

He lowered his mask and Jungkook was shocked to see how beautiful Jimin actually was underneath. Like why hide when you're literally so gorgeous? Jimin trailed his hands up Jungkook's waist and held his jaw. "You know...for someone who likes to stare at me...you're pretty bad at hiding it." Jungkook could feel his face heating up, he knew it was a bad idea coming here but did he listen to his gut? No, he was to blind. "I..." Words wasn't forming in his mouth and at the same time, Jimin laughed.

It sent shivers down Jungkook's spine. "When you wake up, you will be in in for a treat." He said but what does that mean? "Wha-" before Jungkook knew it, Jimin bent down and bit his neck. Jungkook could feel some sort of liquid being shot inside of his skin. He felt a tingling sensation, it made him feel warm and fuzzy. Sooner or later, he lost the ability to stand up on his own and fell right into the arms of Jimin. "Don't worry little Gryffindor...you will be in great care." Mumbled Jimin while he took Jungkook up to his room. What do you think he's planning to do? Will he hurt Jungkook? Will he kill him?