Vmin- {Payback}

Top: Jimin
Bottom: Taehyung

Short but spicy!

************************************

Sneakily tip-toeing his way through the hall, Taehyung spotted his target on the couch. The person was at rest, laying down on a pillow with their nose buried in a book. "Payback time..." He carefully snuck behind the couch, about to scare the person when they dramatically closed the book and said his name. "Taehyung-ah...if you are trying to sneak up on me, try harder and don't talk about your plan loudly in your room before coming out."

Taehyung's jaws dropped, he pouted cutely and flopped onto the couch. "How dare you ruin my plan. Also, how in the world can you hear me from my room!" He pondered. Jimin smiled and said "The walls are thin in this apartment." Then he continued to read his book. Taehyung rolled his eyes, he climbed onto Jimin and laid his head on his chest and snuggled up on him. "Am I your bed now?"

"Yep, payback for making me stay up all night to play games with you and Jungkook." Taehyung loves his kookie but when it comes to his beauty sleep, everything comes after. The boys stayed in this position for quite some time until Jimin needed to get a glass of water. He thought Taehyung would get up but instead he saw him sleeping peacefully. Jimin cooed, he looks adorable."Tae...wake up. I need to get some water." Jimin spoke soothingly while he tangled his hands in Taehyung's soft, fluffy hair.

"Nuh" Taehyung grumbled and turned his head the other way. "Stubborn as always." Jimin thought. It isn't east to get up when Taehyungs sleepy. He remembered one time Namjoon and Taehyung shared a bed, Tae held onto Namjoon for the whole night with a grip of titanium. Jimin laid there hopeless until a idea came to him. He placed his book down and in one swift movement, he somehow managed to get Taehyung underneath him and pinned his arms above his head.

Taehyung gasped at the sudden movement and gulped. Jimin bent down to Taehyung's ears and whispered "You chose the hard way." His hot sexy voice raised the hairs on Taehyung's skin, it was truly a blessing.  Jimin moved closer to Taehyung's face, dangerously close to his lips and gazed at him. "What should I do with you bow huh? I've got you all to myself and the boys aren't home at this moment." Many thoughts flowed into Taehyung's mind, he was at Jimin's mercy now.

"K-kiss me." He whispered faintly. Without hesitation, their lips finally connected after being apart for this whole tension build up. Jimin bit Taehyung's bottom lip, asking for entrance which was granted almost immediately. He kissed him sloppily, sticking his tongue in and exploring Taehyung's mouth. Small moans escaped here and there which sounded so sexy to jimin. He removed his hands from restraining Taehyung to unbutton his shirt. His slender hand slid up and down Taehyung's chest, stopping at his pecs before he began to twist and flick around Taehyung's nipples.

"Ah~ feels s-so good." Moaned Taehyung.

"I love the way your body reacts to my touches. How your nipples turn pink almost immediately when I flick or suck them. How you shake from oversimulatuon. How your ass jiggles when I fuck you." Said Jimin.

The boys made out heavily on the couch, slowly stripping eachother. Saliva ran down their faces and dripped down to the pillow but who cares about thar right now? Taehyung's lips were swollen and red after being abused by jimin. He bit, suck and nibbled on them to the point where it went numb. Before they could continue, the front door opened and the remaining 4 members walked in.

"OH HELL NO! TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN!" Yelled Namjoon while yoongi covered Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung looked at Jimin and then back at the others. "Let's finish this in my room. They should feel honored to see you like this for me." Said Jimin before he got up, flung Taehyung over his shoulder and disappeared in the hall to his room at the speed of light. "At least Jin didn't see this, he would have skinned them." Jhope said while bringing in the groceries.

"I'm so going to tell Jin hyung this now." Jungkook said, even though his eyes were covered, he got a quick glance of the scene before and now, he's running to his room with his 4 hyungs chasing after him.

_________________________________________

It's been a while since I updated due to my packed schedule now lol. 😪

I hoped you enjoyed this short story and please look forward to a good update in a few days. 🥺

WE LOVE YOU JIN AND I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜