Jikook- {My Fanboy}

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Jimin
************************************

After years of listening to Jeon Jungkook's music, watching his youTube channel, and following all of his social media accounts, the satisfaction of seeing him in person would be a dream come true for Jimin. There were moments that Jimin had to internally remind himself that if he ever felt down, just pop on one of Jungkook's playlist and he'll feel better. Being a dedicated fan is tough work and Jimin was rewarded with a few hours of pure magic for one night.

Attending his first Jeon Jungkook concert would be a unique event that he would always remember fondly because of the atmosphere, the amazing also talented singer and local fans. "I can't believe that I'm finally here!" Jimin said with joy and passion in his voice. After years of trying to convince his mother to let him attend one of his concerts, she finally agreed. This would be the best moment of Jimin's life. Getting to see his favorite idol was like everything he had imagined.

He went through security and showed them his ticket then followed the crowd of fans to the seating area. "Holy moly..." He was stunned to see the mammoth size amount of people in one place at the same time. It had to be over thousands of fans from all around the world, joining him to view a special performance. Jimin pushed his way through the crowd, trying his best to get to his seat but when he finally arrived, it was almost impossible to get a view of the stage.

"How am I going to see him now...all I can see is a blur of the stage." He sat down in his chair and sighed, thinking of a way to get a better view. Jimin noticed some fans walking down a not so crowded hall, he wondered where or if that place is accessible for him. Carefully, he got out of his seat and followed the few fans down a new hall. He noticed a few things, the hall was filled with security and the walls seemed to be painted in a bright gold color but Jimin didn't let that block his aim.

There, at the end of the hall, was a door. He sneakily snuck behind the guard and walked in, amazed to see where he was. "Oh...my...God." He somehow managed to get into the VIP section of the stadium with a full, clear, front row spot to the stage. Jimin knew he wasn't supposed to be in this area but what's the worst that can happen? Suddenly, the music began to play and fans began roaring to the sight of fog coming out from the stage. "Oh my god, it's starting! I better get seated."

Jimin sat in the first row, his face beaming with joy and his heart filled with excitement. Cautiously looking around, he spotted a familiar figure emerging from the stage. His jaws dropped and his heart was pounding. "Gooood day my lovely Army!" Said the most dreamy, handsome man that Jimin ever laid his eyes on. Fans went crazy, screaming their lungs out as if they were dying. "I'm sorry that I kept you waiting but since I'm here now, let's start the fun." Without further adu, Jungkook began to sing.

Jimin sat there in amazement. This was definitely so much better than viewing it from behind a scrunny old screen. As the song continued, Jungkook began to dance a bit around the stage, interacting with his back up dancers from time to time. Jimin happily cheered when the song came to an end but almost fainted when the heard the most sinful song that Jungkook ever produced, My Time. He suddenly ripped off his clothes and underneath was a gorgeous red suit.

Fans went wild, screaming at Jungkook's fluent dancing with his melodic singing. It's like listening to an angel whispering in your ears the more you think about it. "Oh my god wow! I love you Jeon Jungkook!" He cheered, blushing when he saw the idol looking into the crowd. Everytime he heard Jungkook's voice, it's like he's talking to him and only him. It puts Jimin in a daze but could you blame the boy?

If you saw Jungkook in real life, I bet you'd do it to. Up on the stage, Jungkook was having a hard time concentrating. Do you know why? Well...it's really rare for him to see a fanboy and even more rare to see one as breathtaking as the one in the front row. "Keep yourself together Jungkook." He said in his mind, trying his best to focus on the concert and not just the beauty infront of him. Coming to the end of his 2nd song, he kept direct contact with Jimin and to end it all, he gave him a wink.

Jimin didn't know what to do or how to react. "Is he doing that to me or to all of his fans? God...I wish it was me." If Jimin only knew what's going on, he'd be so surprised. Before the other song could play, a guard came behind Jimin. "Sir...you're not supposed to be in here. You're seat is in section C." He said while grabbing Jimin's arm, trying to get the male out of his seat. "Please sir, please let me watch one last song then I'll go." Jimin begged but the guard was persistent to get him out.

Jimin fought back, he tried to pull his hand way but the guard was putting up a challenge. All of the commotion finally got to Jungkook's attention. "What's going on there..." He mumbled, covering the microphone and playing it off as if he was fixing it. In reality, he was observing what was going on in the VIP section. Jungkook saw how the guards were pulling the boy while he was trying to pull away. He looked as if he was in pain by how they were pulling him. That's when he snapped.
"You there! Stop that now and release the boy."

Said Jungkook sternly, pulling off his microphone and jumping down from the stage into the VIP area. This was a interesting moment and the camera man followed Jungkook's movement and pointed into the area with the commotion. He pulled Jimin into his arms and looked at the guard. "What's happening here?" Jungkook asked with a stone cold look on his face. It's as if he witnesses someone hurting his love one. "S-sir...this fan snuck into the VIP area. His seat is in section C. I was trying to get him to go back but he wouldn't move."

Argued the guard. "Okay...but you didn't have to rough him up that much. I'll take it from here. Let them know I'll be back in a few minutes." Was the last thing Jungkook said before pulling Jimin backatage. Many people whispered about what happened and was shocked to see this. Jimin on the other hand, was still processing what happened. "D...did Jungkook really come down to save me? Is he really taking me backstage? Oh my god...am I dreaming?"

After getting pass the staff, Jungkook finally got to his preparation room and took Jimin inside. Jimin sat on the couch while Jungkook sat by his desk. The room went as silent as the dead sea, atmosphere so thick that you could cut it with a knife. To not make anything more awkward, Jungkook decided to break the silence. "A...are you okay?" He asked with a concern look on his face. Jimin gulped, he hesitated to reply but eventually did. "Y-yea I am. Thanks for getting me out of that situation."

Jungkook smiled, he could see how shy and flustered Jimin was, he looked so cute. "It was my pleasure. I don't like my fans getting in a fight. It's pretty rare to see a fanboy in the crowd. Even more rare to see one as beautiful as you." Jimin choked on air somehow, did he hear that correctly? Did Jungkook, his idol, his reason to live, called him beautiful? "I...I uh...you should get back out there." Jimin murmured, hearing the roaring fans outside chanting Jungkook's name.

The other male knew he didn't want him to leave, he could feel it. "Mmm just a bit longer. I don't think they would mind." Said Jungkook, walking over to Jimin. The older male gulped, he wanted to get up but he couldn't, his body forbid that from happening. Now, Jungkook stood right in front of him with a cheeky smirk on his face. He held his hand out and placed it on Jimin's cheek, cressing his face with his thumb. "You are such a distraction you know? You almost made me forget the lyrics to my song."

Jimin shivered at his sudden change in tone, it's more husky now. "I-i'm really sorry. This is my first concert...I didn't mean to make a bad impression." Jimin apologized frantically but that wasn't the case. Jungkook lowered himself down and whispered something into Jimin's ears. "Well then beautiful...let's make the best of this moment. I want you to remember this for years to come." He said before pushing Jimin down on the couch, trapping him under his muscular body.

"Oh...my...wow...hello daddy."