Vmin- {Busted} Pt.2

"Y-you..." mumbled the blushing stripper. The handsome daddy that Jimin spotted in the crowd rented this room and asked for HIM. "I saw how you got a bit flirty on stage mochi. Why don't you come over here and give me a nice lap dance so I can relieve my stress mmm?" A tint of pink blush crept onto Jimin's face, oh how lucky he was today. Maybe the Gods were listening to him and granted his wish.

Jimin made his way to Taehyung and began dancing as instructed. Firstly, he stood infront of Taehyung then turned around and bent over. His outfit consisted of a short skirt, red floral lace crop top and a bell around his neck. Taehyung licked his lips as he saw how plump and gorgeous Jimin's ass looked in a close view. He held the urge in to slap it, wanting to see it jiggle but he knew he couldn't, not without consent.

Then Jimin hovered over Taehyung's lap, placing his arms over his neck and playfully bit him. Taehyung started to feel like he's getting an electric shock everytime Jimin moves. Every once in a while, Jimin would graze his crotch down onto Taehyung's clothed dick. The thin fabric from Jimin's skirt allows him to feel exactly how big Taehyung's boner was. It gradually got bigger and bigger as he continued to grind down onto him. "Mmm~" Jimin suddenly moaned in shocked to feel 2 strong hands, holding him down by his waist.

"Now why did you have to do that mochi? Teasing me isn't a nice thing to do unless you want to get what comes after. Now tell me...do you want to know what happens?" Jimin could just cum after hearing Taehyung's husky voice. He whispered it into his ears which sent shivers down his spine. "Y...yes I do want to know. Please sir...tell me." Then in a blink of an eye, Taehyung grabbed Jimin and pushed him onto the bed before hovering over him.

When he looked down, his eyes were filled with lust. Jimin looked so beautifully sinful underneath him. His legs were opened and he was in between them, he had Jimin's hands pinned above his head, the pink blush on his face and his messy hair made him look ravishing. "Before I continue, tell me your name baby. My name is Taehyung but I'll substitute that name out for daddy." Using his free hand, he slid it inside of Jimin's shirt and began playing with his nipples.

"Ngh~ daddy...m-my name is Jimin...Park Jimin- Ahh please! M-my nipples are s-sensitive to t-touch mmm~" The sounds Jimin released was like music to Taehyung's ears. He wanted more, he needed to get more out of him. "Well Jimine...I hope you like it rough." After their slight introduction, Taehyung began undressing himself. Jimin decided to follow but Taehyung stopped him. He wanted to take his clothes off himself which Jimin didn't mind at all.

Once Taehyung was fully naked, Jimin couldn't help himself but to stare at his godly body. He had a semi-muscular built, a well defined v-line which Jimin wanted to lick, toned arms and a thick meaty cock that stood up proudly. "Finished staring at me love?" Taehyung asked cheekily while Jimin blushed and turned away. "P-please fuck me now T- daddy. I want you in me so so bad please." The older begged, spreading his legs out until it was flat on both sides of the bed.

"Since you've asked so nicely, of course little mochi." Then he proceeded to pull out a small bottle from his pants pocket which Jimin assumed was lube and squired a generous amount out. He coated his length in some and rubbed the rest on Jimin's pink fluttering hole. At this part, Jimin couldn't contain himself and moaned when he felt Taehyung's finger came intact with his hole. "No prep! Just fuck me! Please!" Taehyung didn't hesitate and obeyed.

With one swift movement, he slid in and groned at the warm, tight surroundings. "Fuck...you're so tight that it's almost impossible to move." He admitted and slowly moved his hips. At first, it burned Jimin but after a few thrusts, the pain went away and turned into pleasure. "A-AHH ngh~ faster daddy please!" Jimin demanded while wrapping his legs around Taehyung. This sensation felt so good, he's never been fucked so well in years. "You like daddy's cock baby? Like it when I go deep inside of your slutty ass?"

He gritted out, flipping Jimin on his stomach in a flash while slapping his ass. "Ngh~ i-i do! S-so fucking much daddy ahhh!" In this position, Jimin swore that he felt Taehyung even deeper than before. The bed began to hit the wall from Taehyung's rapidly powerful thrusts. Luckily, this was the soundproof room. "S-shit Jimine mmm~ with you clenching so much, I'm going to cum f-fuck!" He cursed under his breath.

With a few more thrusts, Taehyung's movements got sloppy until he reached his breaking point, exploding his hot milky seeds inside of Jimin. "Ah daddy so warm Ahhh-nngh a-ahh-AAHH!" Jimin came right after, clenching his hole which made Taehyung shiver. Jimin's ass milked every bit of cum out of his dick, he pulled out and out gushed the semen like a cream pie. "T-that was awesome." Jimin said as he tried to steady his breathing pattern. "It truly was...maybe I should come back another time and we could do it again."

For the remaining part of Jimin's session, they stayed in the room cuddling. Before Taehyung left, he made sure to help Jimin get rid of any evidence of sexual activities. Also, he gladly gave Jimin his number and kissed him goodbye. "Wow...what a night. Wait till J-hope hears this...he'll literally explode." Jimin mumbled under his breath before grabbing his bag and limped out of his room to his best friend to spill the tea of tonight.