Vmin- {Busted}

Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Jimin
************************************

After a long hard day at work, Taehyung was completely exhausted. His boss worked the hell out of him on thus specific day. The tasks he was told to do, presentations to explain all mixed with one 4 hours of sleep, didn't really sit well. If you look closely at him, the bags under his eyes could tell you how exhausted he was. While driving home, an idea came into Taehyung's mind. "Maybe I should hit the strip? I haven't been there in a while."

A strong drink and maybe a few lap dances from strippers could help him cope with his stress. So instead of going home, Taehyung took a sharp left them merged onto the highway which will take him to Pasture Palace club. That place seems like magic for adults. You could specify whatever you want and you are given it. If you would like something sensual, the club got that. How about slow and soothing? It got that as well. Also, the club has a sex toy store in the lounge.

After just fifteen minutes on the road, Taehyung pulled up to what seemed to be a huge mansion. This was the biggest club in the country. With 8 floors and a private bar, it was heaven in one place. He parked his car in his usual spot where he would go on special occasions and got out. While walking to the club, he got some compliments from a group of people that were leaving. Of course, Taehyung smiled and continued to go inside.

At the door, he was greeted by the security whom checked his ID. Since Taehyung had a membership for this club, he doesn't have to pay the entrance fee. Each step Taehyung took, the louder the music got until it reached a point where the water in the plant pots was vibrating. "I think I'll use the VIP club for today."Sadly, he needed to pay to go there but since he has a well paying job, he could afford to.

The further away from those animals in the other club was better. Taehyung loves to party don't get me wrong but if it has people literally dancing naked in the clubs, isn't as nice as it sounds especially if it's old men. Once he got to the VIP area, he met a much more appropriate atmosphere. Chill music, not much people and clean surroundings. No bottles or plastic cups anywhere to be seen. He ordered his usual drink, a glass of whiskey and a fire ball shot.

"Alrighty our VIP folks! This is the moment you all have been waiting for!" The manager of the club announced. "Today you'll be having a special performance by mochi baby. I know you all have been waiting for this moment ever since we got him to come here. So tonight, I hope you all are ready to witness true beauty." Taehyung furred his eyebrows in confusion, who is this mochi baby?

"It's probably just another girl. I should probably just finish my drink and get my lap dance." Bringing Taehyung back out of his thoughts was the banishing if the lights. The only light remained on was the ones on the stage. Suddenly, a very gorgeous person came on stage and began dancing on the pole. Taehyung spat out his drink and his mouth remained hung opened. "Oh...my...wow. Now that...is a plump ass." He was speechless, this had to be the second time that Taehyung popped a hard member.

The way the boy danced on the pole, using his upper body strength to do a split in mid air then sliding down to the ground with one swift movement was a delightful sight. His ass jiggled every time he swayed his hips, everything about this stripper was immaculate. What seemed to be almost impossible to believe was, the stripper locked eyes with Taehyung and at the end of his dance, he leaned over, pretending to drop something and listened to the crowd going wild.

After that, he sent a flying kiss into thr crowd and disappeared backstage but not before winking at Taehyung. "I thought you was smooth with those dances...never could I imagine you to be such a flirt." Taehyung thought while looking down at the big bump in his pants. Backstage, Jimin was washing his face after his performance. It's been a while since he came to this club and he's gald that his manager convinced him to become in that crowd, he spotted what seemed to be a shining diamond.

"Jimine you were so good on stage like always! Ahhh, you really need to teach me how to do your signature air split boy!" Jhope exclaimed while congratulating his best friend. Jimin smiled warmly at him, it's a blessing to see his sunshine like personality again after being in Japan for a year. "I'll be glad to. Also...in the crowd I spotted this hot ass looking daddy. Jhope I swear to God...if I ever end up in a private room with him, I'll let him fuck me till I pass out." Jimin confessed while jhope burst his lungs from laughing.

"Awh I wish I could have seen him! I would have worked magic to get him with you minne." What seemed to be a blink, jhope's break was over abd had to attend another shift, leaving jimin alone in his room. He sat on his bed imagining that person he saw in the crowd beside him, telling him what to do. "Oh my mysterious daddy...who are you?" Jimin asked himself but before he could get a chance to even do anything, his manger came in. "Amazing job out there min! Also...you have this one client in room 1 now."

Jimin's eyes grew wide at his bosses statement. Room 1 is the most expensive room they've got to offer. It has soundproof walls, a nice arrangement of toys and straps. "But sir- I haven't done a performance on that level before. What if I mess up, what if I don't do good?" He asked while panicking. His manager sighed and spoke again. "Jimine the person paid $300,000...full cash. You don't have to worry about anything. You always do amazing."

Then he took his leave. Jimin sat up on the bed in his dressing room and sighed. Someone actually paid that amount of money just to see him? Wow...it shocks jimin by how people can afford to do things like this. He sucked up whatever emotions he was experiencing, fixed his makeup and went into room 1. As he opened the door, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the person in the chair. "Why hello....mochi baby." Said the person in a husky like voice. Do you all know who it is? Can you take a guess?