Jikookguk- {Stepbrothers}

Top: Jimin
Bottoms: Jungkook & Jungguk

NOTE
In this chapter, Jungkook would have a twin brother. His name would sound the same like his own but spelt different as you can tell from tittle line above. I hope it won't be to confusing and you'll enjoy! reading my darlings!❤️

************************************

Today was the day that the Jeon twins would be meeting their new step brother. Their parents have been married for about 6 months now and Mr.Jeon wants them to move in so that they could all be a big happy family. He mentioned to them that it would be better if all of his loved ones were under the same roof all together. Jungkook and Jungguk are actually really looking forward to meeting their new step brother.

Each day, they would ask their father about him. The way they described Jimin made them very interested in meeting him. They say that Jimin likes order, he doesn't like it when someone crosses his boundaries and he likes everything to be in tip top shape. A bit of a ODC person I have to say. The twins have been going to the same school together and let's say that...they aren't exactly like 2 sweet peas in a pod.

They've fucked every freshman to have ever entered that school. You could be a boy or a girl, they don't care. It's become a habit now that every new person that they come in contact with, they would want to have sex. This is also another reason why they want to meet Jimin. They think by having such experience with being dominants, they can have their way with him but I doubt that they can. When they meet Jimin, they are in for a treat and a shocker.

"Kook do you want to mess around with him when he gets home?" Jungguk asked while his twin looked over at him from across the livingroom. They got home from school an hour ago and both anxiously awaiting on Jimin's arrival. "I don't know guk...dad told us that he is in college. Don't you think that he will be very busy?" His brother replied. Jungguk rolled his eyes at his brother, he always wants to ruin the fun.

Before he could speak again, a white Mercedes pulled up in the driveway. "I guess we'll find out." They waited for the person to come inside and once they heard the churning of the door, their butts were on the edge of the couch until it opened. Standing beyond the door was a man, a gorgeous man to be exact. He had a sharp gaze and his hair was in uniform with his looks. "Oh you must be my new step siblings. So...which one is which?" He asked.

While closing the door in and taking off his shoes. Jungkook and Jungguk were still processing this scene but had to talk fast. "Uh- I'm Jungguk and this is my brother Jungkook. It's nice to finally meet you Jimin." He introduced them and almost melted when Jimin smiled back at them. "It's nice to meet you both. I'll be in the study room if you need me. Mom and dad are out so please keep the noise level down." Then Jimin left, leaving the twins in the living room.

"See I told you that he's busy guk! Why don't we just leave him alone today and bond over the weekend? Remember what dad said...he doesn't like it when people get on his nerves." Jungkook reminded his brother.

"Who cares what dad said! I say we challenge him...let's see who is the real boss here." Jungguk replied.

Clearly you can see who is the mischievous twin. Jungkook didn't want to disappoint his brother so he agreed. They are lucky that no one was home to hear anything but will that actually work? The things that Jimin is capable of doing...i'm just hoping that Jungkook and Jungguk know exactly what they are going to be doing. Jimin could be as kind as a angel but get on his bad side, you'll be begging for your life at his mercy.

*Time skip*

After finishing up their homework and showering, the twins were making their way to their study room. They heard the faint clicking of keys coming from the room and a tune of soothing classical magic. By the door, they both stood outside witnessing Park Jimin responsibly working away. "Damn...he looks so hot when he's focused." Jungguk thought. He doesn't look like a bottom but they are up for a challenge.

One by one, they entered the room and stood beside Jimin on either side of his chair. It's like the older male could feel the presence of 2 other figures and smiled. "Yes? Do you two need anything?" He asked while continuing to type away his assignment without even looking at them. "We were wondering if we can order food." It's not like anyone would be cooking. Their mom and dad are out, Jimin is busy with his work and no way in hell the twins could be trusted to be in the kitchen by themselves.

"Uh-sure, now please excuse me. I have a lot of work to be done." Is he seriously going to go back to work? Jungkook tugged Jungguk's shirt, signalling him that they should leave but the stubbornness in his body said no. He legit used all of the force that he had in his body to turn Jimin's chair around and placed his 2 arms on the chair handel. "You've been working so hard...why don't you take a break? I'll order pizza and after we eat, you can go back to work or maybe...stay for dessert."

Jungkook internally screamed at how his brother casually flirted. He really needs to teach him how to be mature. Jimin on the other hand was astonished to see this type of behavior coming form the twins. They look so innocent at first glance, maybe he thought wrong. "I can't boys, I need to get this assignment done by 10pm and it's currently 8 so please, both of you, let me be." Again, Jungguk didn't take no for an answer and signaled his brother to get in.

Jungkook sighed, he can't believe that he is about to do this. "Oh please hyung~ it would be fun. Just you...me...and my brother. What could be better than the three of us having a good time? You don't want to bond with your little step brothers?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, he knows what trick that they are wanting to pull. Trying to make him feel guilty I see. "You boys are pushing my limits but...tell you what. Let me finish my work and I'll come. When I arrive, we'll be doing a fun activity, how does that sound?"

"Perfect!" They said in union.

Oh boy's, you don't know what you're getting yourselves into. They smiled with joy after convincing Jimin to hangout with then and left. Little did they know, they aren't going to hangout like normal people would. Can you guess what Jimin would do to them? Would they survive being with him? Did they fuck up because I think they made a big mistake in messing with the devil.