Jikook- {Death Eater} Pt.3

The room strangely began getting colder, you could almost see your breath in the air. "Please...please Jimin, I want you now." It's been a while since Jungkook began begging but it seems to not have got himself where he wants to be. Jimin didn't leave the room instead, he pulled a chair and sat opposite from the bed, watching Jungkook beg and plead for him. "Oh how I want to but I still don't think you've deserved me yet." He said, making Jungkook whine harder. "Oh stop being like that, so needy for me you could bearly move now."

Jimin's right, he was needy, the most needy he had ever been in his whole life. "I-i am ready for you, I promise. P-please." Jungkook tried everything in his will to get Jimin to wreak him but he's a challenge, he suddenly got an idea. Jungkook turned himself around and laid in the position of doggy style, using his hands, he gripped his ass and squeezed it while swaying from side to side. "Wreck me...wreck me now." Jimin bit his lips at the delicious sight in front of him, it's not to say he doesn't want to fuck Jungkook, he wants him to be a mess before he does.

Jungkook couldn't tell if Jimin had left because the room was completely silent. The only thing that could possibly be heard was the kids outside having their first flying lesson. Jungkook got a bit worried and started to second thought his decision, he wanted to get off the bed but a strong force was forbidding that. "And where do you think you're going mmm?" Jungkook was both relieved and excited again to hear Jimin's voice. Gosh, he is truly crazy for this man. After pleading for such a long time, Jimin finally came back on the bed. Jungkook wanted nothing more but to ride Jimin then and there but that's not happening just yet.

"Calm down bun, go back in the doggy style position for me. I have a little surprise for you." Jungkook did as he was told. Without hesitation, he bent over and laid his face against the soft pillow with his lower body up in the air.  Again he began to sway his hips but this time, Jimin gripped his thighs and squeezed it for him to stay still. Jungkook soon felt small again, it's like Jimin is a drug that he couldn't get enough of. To Jungkook's surprise, he felt something wet and warm, lingering around his hole. "Mmm J-jimin." His moans were already cracked up, he knew exactly what Jimin was doing.

Jimin's tongue pushed against the muscle of Jungkook's rim, pushing Jungkook to the test. It was an odd feeling until it slipped in fully, going deeper and deeper into his ass. Jungkook's legs were trembling, he came instantly but that didn't stop Jimin from going deeper. "Aa-ahhh ngh J-jimin f-fuck!" Jimin licked and twirled his tonge around Jungkook's walls, making the poor boy a moaning mess. He also gripped his cock to ensure that he won't cum until he's done. "N-no! P-please I need to ah!" Jungkook's first dry orgasm hit, Jimin squeezed his little cock just before he could cum.

What made Jungkook's body jolted up was when Jimin circled his prostate with his forked tongue. "Ngh~ so deep ah~" Both sides of Jimin's tongue moved in different directions. He continued to tease Jungkook's prostate by poking at the sensitive ball of muscles with his tongue, flicking it around which made Jungkook feel another orgasm creeping up on him. "I'm close! I'm s-so c-close ngh fuck!" This time, Jimin allowed him to cum. As soon as Jimin removed his hand from around Jungkook's dick, strands followed by strands of sticky icky gooey cum squirted out.

His orgasm was intense, he shook uncontrollably on the bed while painting the sheets white. Jimin pulled out his tongue and immediately attacked Jungkook's sensitive dick. "A-AH F-FUCK!" Jimin smirked knowing that the little gryffindor was very sensitive, he just loves to hear his moans. Without hesitation, Jimin took Jungkook fully into his mouth, wrapping his tongue along the shaft before digging the tips of his tongue into Jungkook's slit. The pleasure was too much, Jungkook's little body couldn't handle it and fell on to the bed. Luckily, Jimin was quick enough to hold him.

He paused for a moment to let the younger breathe but continued shortly after. Jungkook soon began to twitch inside of Jimin's mouth, he knew he was close again. "Ngh~ ahhh!" Before he could finish his sentence, he was already squirting cum down Jimin's throat. The older male didn't flinch a bit, he continued to bob his head up and down on Jungkook's dick as he sucked him dry of cum. This drove Jungkook insane, he was so sensitive but Jimin didn't care. Once no more cum was oozing out, Jimin pulled off. A single blob of cum formed a droplet on Jimin's lips.

Jungkook saw that and immediately pulled him in for a kiss. Jimin got in between Jungkook's legs again, pushing the younger down while they continued to kiss. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Jimin, enjoying the feeling of Jimin's long tongue sliding up and down his throat. He tasted himself, a mixture of salty bitter sweetness, he doesn't know how Jimin drank his cum. With Jimin's tongue in Jungkook's mouth, that gave the younger a little idea. He used whatever strength he had left in himself to grip Jimin's arms and flip him underneath his body.

Now, he's the one on top. "What do you think you're doing little Gryffindor?" Jimin asked while raising an eye brow. Jungkook knew he will be punished for this later but who cares, he was still super needy. He sat on Jimin's thighs, eyeing his impressive and massive cock. "You gave me a good time and I think it's my turn." Jungkook said relentless of the fact that he's supposed to be in class by now. He scooted up until he was hovering over Jimin's djck and sat down. His plan was to get Jimin aroused, get him in the mood to pound into his ass without mercy.

Jungkook slowly began rocking his hips, his and Jimin's dick rubbing against each other made both males moan. "Mmm keep going bun, you're making me so proud." That's the first ever praise Jungkook got for the time being, it felt so...good receiving it, he wants more. Jungkook quickened his pace, the feeling was euphoric. He looked down and drooled at the sight of Jimin's hot body, he couldn't help himself and bent down to lick his abs. "Naughty boy..." Jungkook moved his tongue downwards to the vline then went up to Jimin's neck where he sucked a hicky.

That caught Jimin off guard. Jungkook's movements slurred up, he felt another orgasm approaching but before he could cum, Jimin whispered something and made him float up before he found himself being trapped beneath him again. "It's fun watching you take control but it's my turn again. You said you're capable of taking me right? You pleaded for a while, begging, non stop begging and boy, you really know how to give me a boner. So, let's see how well you can take me and just so you know. I won't go easy." Jimin's last few words sent shivers down Jungkook's spine, he couldn't wait to get what he desired.