Taekook- {At First Sight}

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung

Ah yes, i'm back. Did you miss me? 🥲
************************************

It was finally the weekend! No more waking up early, no more hassling to get out of the door on time, just relaxing and what is a better way to relax then to go out right? Taehyung was on his way to his favorite mini coffee shop that he found in the mall. Most people prefer Starbucks but Taehyung found that a bit to overrated. The coffee usually don't taste that well and he finds it a bit expensive.

In that mini coffee shop, it is the complete opposite. The beverages that they offer is delightful and the pastries ate scrumptious! This tells you that you should appreciate the little things in your life. Not by following what is trending or the hot topic of the month, it all adds up to how you want to live your life. After parking in the lot, Taehyung took the elevator up to the second floor and turned right.

That's when he saw a familiar sign and hus nostrils began to smell the scent of yummy coffee. Not long after, he spotted the coffee shop and went inside. As he opened the door, he wad greeted by the soothing music that was being played in the speakers at that time and went to order his drink. "Oh, hi Tae! The usual I assume?" The kind cashier asked. Everytime Taehyung comes here, this same person takes his order and up to this point, I'm sure they memorized his order.

"Yup!" He loves a plain vanilla mocha with whip cream. It always warms him up when it's cold or if he needs a energy boost. While his drink was being made, Taehyung went and sat in one of the mini booth. The store had a theme similar to Harry Potter. On the walls hung wands, brooms and the mighty deathly hallows necklace. He was enjoying the surroundings until someone entered the shop and caught his eyes.

"Oh...my...damn." Taehyung's eyes followed that god-like figure to the cashier where he proceeded to put in his order. He had a manly built. A devil-may-care outlook but a smile of an angel. His golden eyes complimented by his ravishing raven black hair was stunning. That man looked as if he just popped out of a magazine. Not because of his looks but his style to. He wore what seemed to be a designer outfit and it made him look even more handsome.

Taehyung sat in his seat flustered. He wanted to go up and speak with the handsome man but his introvert ass would never get the courage to. Out of nowhere, the guy sat across from Taehyung's booth, making it 10X worse. The atmosphere got thicker with having him there. Taehyung got to shy, he saw the cashier placing a cup aside on the counter which he predicted was his. Quickly getting up, he handed his money to the person, took the drink and left.

"Hmm...I wish that I could have said something to you." Taehyung thought while making his way to the elevator. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even hear someone calling out his name. Once he stepped in the elevator, another person stepped in as well and 2 other people stepped in as well. He was busy on his phone but looked up once he felt a pat on his shoulder. Can you take a guess who you might think it is?

"Hey...you're Taehyung right?" An unknown voice asked. Taehyung looked and saw that was that handsome guy back at the store. He tried his best to avoid contact and keep a steady voice. "U-uh yea I am wait- how do you know my name?" He questioned in confusion. "Well...it says here on your drink. You actually have mine and I have yours." Taehyung looked at him with a blank face then looked at the cup in his hand. The person was indeed correct. This drink in his hand belonged to Jungkook.

Just thinking about the fact that he did such a stupid thing made him feel embarrassed. He had the guy rub him down since he accidentally took up his drink by accident, what a fool! "I'm so sorry sir- Jungkook! H-here is back your drink." He apologized immediately and handed him the cup. For a split second, their hands touched which sent a electric shock throughout Taehyung. "Oh its ok, these things happen often so you don't have to worry your cute self."