Jikook- {Help Me}

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Jimin
************************************

Finally, after waiting 4 whole weeks, Jimin's package had arrived. He skipped through his apartment's hall merrily and opened the front door where he spotted a black box on the table. Filled with excitement, Jimin quickly took the box inside and went to his room. "let's see how you look." He took up a pair of scissors and began to cut the tape off. Jimin was far from being patient, he was to excited.

After shredding apart the box, he pulled out his long awaited item and stared at it in his hands. "So amazing..." He was speechless, it looked even better than the picture on Amazon. The big pearls were shiny, the vibrations go all the way up to 2X max which was amazingly good for a deal of $200. Usually when buying anal beads, they are a bit difficult to use but Jimin didn't care.

The thought of having this toy deep inside of him made his body tingle. Jimin loves to try new things so this was very important to him. He took off his clothes, threw it in the corner of the room and sat in the middle of the bed with a bottle of lube in one hand and his anal beads in the other. Jimin took off the cap from the lube bottle and squirted a generous amount on to his hands to work himself open.

He entered 3 digits in, moving it around in a scissor like motion which already got his eyes rolling back in his head. "Mmm~ time for the good stuff now." Jimin took the toy and began putting it inside of him. He pushed in 1 bead then 2 and 3 until all 5 were completely gone. Then he took the controller which will allows him to put on the vibrations and turned it to the 4th level. He gasped loudly when his insides felt the sudden vibration.

Jimin closed his legs shut and arched his back, the feeling was euphoric. Moans began to spiral out of his mouth like a song until he noticed something sticking out of the box. "Huh?" He scooted over to the box and it tipped it over and out fell a elastic string. Jimin got confused, why is there string in the- oh wait, I think he forgot to do something before putting the beads in. "I f-fucking forgot to attach the string on...fuck."

While Jimin was panicking about this situation, he accidentally rolled on to the remote and it broke. "Ngh~ AHHH!" The vibrations went up to the highest, 2x max, and there wasn't anyway to stop it. The remote was broken, the beads cannot come out since Jimin forgot the string, what can he do? Suddenly, Jimin heard the front door open and close which signaled him that Jungkook was back. "K-kookie! C-come to my room n...now!" He yelled as loud as he can.

These vibrating pearls made it hard for him to speak but he was glad to put together a sentence. Jungkook came bursting into the room with a worried look on his face to the thought of something happening to Jimin. "WHAT HAPPENED! ARE YOU OK? DO I NEED TO KILL SOMEONE? WHERE-" once Jungkook's eyes met Jimin's, he cursed under his breath. "I-i did something bad! Ngh~ h-help Ahhh!" Jimin begged and pleaded, turning around and sticking his ass out for Jungkook.

The younger boy blushed at his hyung being rather bizarre. "What do you mean hyung?" He asked. "S-stuck! Get it a-ahh ngh~ out!" Jungkook was still confused about what Jimin was trying to tell him. He opened his mouth to ask another question but paused once he saw the black box. A click came to his mind and he looked at Jimin who was drooling from pleasure while biting his pillow. "I told you don't order toys from Amazon! They are a rip off no matter how expensive they are."

"H-help...get...out...kookie ngh~ P-please. " Jimin begged once more.

Jungkook swore he could have came in his pants just by hearing Jimin's voice. He decided to stop wasting time and help his roommate out. "Okay...relax for me." Jungkook said in a calming tone, he made sure to keep Jimin as comfortable as he could while pushing in 2 of his fingers. "Ngh~k-kookie ah~" the older male couldn't help himself and moaned loudly. The feeling of these vibrating pearls deep inside of him as well as Jungkook's fingers, made him feel so full.

"Gosh Jimine...they are in so deep. How did you even manage to get it in so far? Try pushing it for me." Jimin obeyed his wishes and pushed slowly and out came one pearl that was covered in Jimin's juices, vibrating away on the bed. "Well done! I'm so proud of you." Jungkook cheered him on and in return, Jimin weakly smiled back. "Now time for the others to come out." He squirted more lube where is necessary and tried to get the others out.

It became more easier with Jimin pushing and that lead to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pearl to pop out. "I-i'm cumming! I c-can't hold it much longer ngh~" When Jungkook first entered his fingers in, Jimin felt a knot forming in his stomach. He held his oragsm for as long as he could have and it was time to let it out. "Shh it's okay Jimine. Let it out. Come on, let it out for me." Moments later, strands of white hot cum squirted out of Jimin's slit.

"AHH~ ngh fuck!" He shivered on the bed, Jungkook had to hold him still so he wouldn't hurt himself from his intense orgasm. "Very good baby. Let's get this last sucker out." This will be a bit challenging since this is the largest pearl. Jungkook placed one of Jimin's leg over his shoulder and entered all 5 fingers until he was fist deep inside of him. "Jungkook~" the way Jimin moaned his name was making his mind spiral into the gutter.

"I wonder how he'll scream if my dick was buried in him?" He thought but kook used all the strength he had in himself to hold back. "Push baby push, I almost have it." Sweat was pouring down Jimin's face, drool dripping and colliding into a puddle on the bed. "O-OH FUCK I- Ngh~" With one last push, Jimin managed to get it out. It popped onto Jungkook's hands and stopped vibrating.

"I'm very proud of you baby. Let me get some towels to clean you up and if you ever need anything like this maybe I should buy you it. Don't want anything to stick inside of you unless it is me." Jimin became a blushing mess after hearing what Jungkook said, he was grateful to have such a roommate like him. Maybe they'll become more than roommates from now. What do you think?