Taekook- {Devil's Boyfriend}

Top Taehyung
Bottom Jungkook

Requested by:
Antascia

Hiiiiiii 🥺

It's been a while my darlings...nice to see you all. I've been wanting to update for a while now but I haven't got the time anymore as I used to before. I know most of you check my page everyday, hoping for an update and I really appreciate all the little check up messages you send in my Dms'. Thank you all for being so patient and I hope you enjoy this little update here. I love you all so much and I know on the way, I've lost a few of you but for those of you who stayed, thank you...thank you for being so patient.❤️💜❤️‍🔥💘💫✨️😘🥰
************************************

"Good morning class! Please have a seat and turn to page 98 in your textbook, for a quick review on the topic Conductors and Insulators." Said professor Jeon. Ah, what's another way to start the day without some physics am I right? Everyones' been getting along pretty well with the new physics teacher, Professor Jeon Jungkook. He's been at the school for about a month now and thanks to his help, everyone began to excel in their work.

"Uhm, excuse me professor, can you please explain again why insulators are important? I dont quite understand why..." Asked Isaac.

"Pshh, what a dork. You can't even remember such an easy topic." Said Hayley.

At that moment, Isaac regretted his question and dropped his hand down. His face was the definition of embarrassment since most of the class was staring at him. "Heyley...that wasn't nice now was it?" Jungkook asked. "It's not my fault that he's dumb professor." While Jungkook was sorting out this issue, 2 eyes were now.glued to him. "Taehyung...for one minute...can you PLEASE...not look at the professor like you want to eat him!" Whispered Jimin. Without a doubt, that's what Taehyung's planning to do later for sure.

"Give me a break chim. If you had a sexy looking boyfriend as your teacher, I bet you'd do the same. Besides...he's more than meal to me...he's a whole buffet plus dessert all in one." Taehyung said licking his lips. Jimin sighed at his overly horny best friend, he knew that he's a Incubus but come on, can't he contain himself just for 2 hours? "Alrighty class, sorry about what happened. As you all know, I don't mind you all asking questions but please don't make anyone feel bad for asking their own. Now, let's get on with the remaining time we have for class."

"Sir, are we starting a new topic?"

"Not as yet. I want to do some extra practice questions with you all so I'll know if to move on to another topic or not. Please, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, I do not bite you know."

After explaining a few questions, Jungkook wrote 5 more on the board for the class to solve. It wasn't long after before the trouble maker, Jessie began his tricks. "Sir...I don't quite understand the term change in temperature, can you please explain?" Jungkook called him up and began explaining the question again but this time, there was one person that completely disagreed with this. Jimin checked Taehyung's paper to see how far he had reached to only realize that Taehyung didn't even write the date as yet. "Ahem...what did I say? Can you focus on your work rather than on your boyfriend?"

"I can't focus if Jessie is flirting with him infront of me!" Taehyung mumbled.

"Dude...he isn't. He's just explaining the question, just do your work!" Jimin said annoyed.

"Believe what you want to believe. I know what he's trying to do...I can sense it. Look! He's smiling like an ass every time Kook looks at him."

"Taehyung- you're overreacting."