Jikook- {Dominant Nerdy}

Submissive Top: Jungkook
Power Bottom: Jimin

Sooo today in school felt so weird...while I was in Chemistry class a girl was literally pretending to suck a dick like what the hell! My ass over here trying to focus on the teacher since i'm a good girl but oh my lord, that girl was making it hard to even think 😭.

Yes I'm a nerd purr 💅🏻

Nerd Jimin from this story: Slay sis😏🤚💅🏻
******************************

"Where is my fucking homework Alex?" The school bully asked as he slammed a smaller boy against his locker. He trembled in fear, poor boy just wanted to go home. "I-i didn't do it Jungkook. I had an exam today." The boy replied but his response just angered Jungkook even more. "Pathetic excuse! Listen here Alex and listen closely. I don't give a shit about your life ok? I want my work and when I want it, I expect to get it. If not...I'll let my boys have a little exercise to make your life hell."

Would you believe this was all because of homework? "Do you understand?" Jungkook asked again. "But i-" the timid boy answered back but since he didn't agree and want to go against Jungkook's wishes, he was almost punched in the stomach. Thankfully that didn't happen until another young lad appeared next to the raging bully and pushed him aside. "Run, I'll take it from here ok? See you in class tomorrow." It didn't take him long to catch himself. Alex quickly ran while mouthing the words 'Thank You' to the person.

"When will you stop this Kook?" The savior of Alex asked. Jungkook was annoyed to see that face again. It was the face that made him feel angry but also another hidden emotion. "What the fuck is your problem Park? Can't you see I was in the middle of teaching that nerd what he gets if he don't listen to me?" Jungkook spat back. "Can't you do it yourself mmm? Do it the way you do those boys and girls against the bed then." Stunned to hear Jimin's comeback, a smirk of pure evil appeared on Jimin's face.

"Oh...you didn't think I would know? You sport boys feel like you own everyone but not me bitch."

"..."

Jimin then proceeded to walk off but before he couuld, Jungkook held his arm tightly. "You're not getting away this easily. Today, after school, meet me in the empty classroom for a talk yea?" If Jimin didn't agree, Jungkook would just annoy him the whole day. He does have a class that starts soon to so too respond to his offer, he agreed then walked off. What Jungkook didn't know was that Jimin isn't just a normal nerd. He knows exactly how to deal with people like him so he's in for a surprise.

*After school*

Jungkook arrived early and went to the classroom. Jimin wasn't in sight nor was anywhere to be seen. "Did he ditch me?" Jungkook thought while looking around the hall. Every other classroom was empty and so as the school. He stood by the door, back facing the entrance while he typed away on his phone. "Time to show you my wrath Jeon Jungkook." Suddenly, the door opened in the flash of a light, grabbed Jungkook and pulled him in the class then the door was shot and he heard the click of the lock.

"What the- who is in here? Answer me!" Jungkook demanded but got no reply. The lights had mysteriously turned off then Jungkook felt a hand gently cress his cheek. It made him shiver and gulp. "Is the bad boy scared mmm?" That voice, no, it can't be. Once the lights was turned on, standing directly infront of Jungkook was the one and only Park Jimin. "You-" Jungkook said to himself but of course Jimin heard. "Mhm, you know Jungkook...you amaze me right?" Jimin spoke while stepping forward which caused Jungkook to back up.

"Stop walking to me. Get away!"

"Shhh...your parents are good business people. Your dad is a accountant while your mom works at a bank yet you choose to be a dickhead."

What felt weird to Jungkook was the way how Jimin conducted himself. He showed no fear not even a hint of denial. Jungkook didn't notice that he was against the wall until he felt himself being trapped between 2 arms with Jimin's face inches apart from his. He shut his eyes and turned to the side. What is happening? Is this some kind of trick? "Look at me Jungkook." Said Jimin in his unusually deep tone. He denied but regretted his decision when Jimin held his jaw and squeezed it.

That forced Jungkook to look at him. "Ok ok! Stop it please!" He begged. Luckily, Jimin was feeling nice and loosened his grip. Jungkook's eyes looked deep into Jimin's hazel brown orbs, they were completely silent until a smug smirk appeared on that nerd's face, just like earlier. Out of nowhere, Jimin kissed him and pulled him in closer by his belt. Jungkook's eyes widened at his actions, the person that he hated with his soul was kissing him. All he wanted to do was push him down and kill the bastard he was but his body reacted differently.

The feeling of Jimin's soft lips against his felt like he was kissing clouds. His hands somehow found its way around Jimin's waist and he closed his eyes to enjoy the kiss. "What am I doing? T...this is unacceptable!" He thought but pulling away from this devil seemed almost impossible. Everything about Jimin would drive you wild. His hair, his face, the way he talks, it would all make you want to come back for more. To see more. To feel more and to know more. Park Jimin was like a drug to Jungkook.

Somthing that he hates but could never get enough of. They kissed for a total of 5 minutes, pulling appart with a single stran of saliva connecting their lips. Jungkook stood there stunned and speechless. While he was analyzing what just happened, Jimin somehow managed to make him fall to the ground and climbed on top of him. Still looking off into space, Jimin began grinding down on to Jungkook which brought him back to reality. "Wha- what are you doing mmm~" asked the confused bully.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson. For all the bad deeds you have done, all of the times that you've annoyed me. I'm going to use you as my own little fuck toy. You need discipline, if no one wants to do it, I guess I'll have to. You're not allowed to touch me nor even tell me what to do and what not to do. If you disobey, I'll do something even worse than what I have in my mind. How does that sound tough boy?"

"Fine...use me as you please. I just want to get this shit over with."

************************************

Excited for the next part aren't you?