Chapter 1 - The Cold CEO

The Cold CEO

Third Person's POV

Meet Zee Pruk, the CEO of Panich Company corporation, he is known for his great aura and being so handsome that every woman wants to marry him. Even some of them are kneeling into him just to make them his bride but for Zee Pruk, love does not exist in his world. He doesn't believe the sacred marriage and in no way in his life he will going to marry someone. Zee is not an easy man and he is hard to please.

He always wears his cold and dark aura, he is expressionless that you will not want to stare for the rest of your life. Some of his past secretaries are just the same, they all want his money and body. Well, Zee is used to it now but he can't be fooled easily. He is evil when it comes to money. He is sexy when it comes to the body. Zee just prefers plain sex or one-night stand but MARRIAGE, that's a big word. He will choose to die than to marry. Why? He can live without married after all.

Two years had passed, and his father had passed due to a heart attack. He was 26 at that time and now he is 28 turning 29. He can't forget about that day, he promises to his dad that he will take care of the company well. Although many people are not happy to see him growing in wealth, that doesn't mind him. He doesn't care about them.

At the parking lot, he is preparing this day to hire another secretary. The last of his secretary was fired because the girl keeps on seducing him, he is a man but he doesn't have a massive boner when it comes to ladies. That's his problem too, he can't have an easily massive boner when it comes to women. He used to have sex with women before and now he doesn't know what happens to his cock that it didn't work with women now. He is sure it's healthy and also the doctor said it is normal. Maybe because it's been years since he have sex with women.

Preparing to go to the elevator when someone enters his elevator without hesitation. He didn't show any expression but deep inside he is pissed at this someone who just entered the elevator without his consent. It was a man with a short hair. He can't see the face since he is at the back of the man. The broker wearing grey pants and a white shirt. Seriously! Is he an employee? Zee remembers he doesn't have this kind of employee wearing plain clothes

When the elevator opens. The man hurriedly go outside without looking at him like he don't know he was inside of the elevator. Zee got surprised again yet mad. His patience went too short that he want to punch the man in the face and says that he is the owner of this company yet this man is not even bothering him!

Zee is heading to his office. Greeted his teeth. When he reaches his office. He blows a hard breath and sits on the swivel chair. He feels so tired. This day is different compared to his daily routines. Suddenly someone knocks on the door

"Come in!" With the baritone cold voice. His assistant get in and then handed the resumes of the applicants

"Here's the list and the resumes of the applicants Sir!" Zee handed the resumes

"Tell them to prepare in a minute, I am going to start the interview!"

"Yes Sir!"

As expected, almost 45 applicants are in interviews now. Most of them are ladies. He just shakes his head!

NuNew's POV

Finally, this is it! This is his chance to work here at the famous company. He always dreams to work here and now that he is applying for the secretarial, he is nervous. They are 45 who will have to take the interview and one of them had passed will be the lucky secretary. He is hoping to get the job.

He is the only one whose family hope. He is sad to know that his family experiencing such a big problem. The payment for the rent for the house and the bills for the hospital since his brother, Mix is in the hospital and was diagnosed with leukaemia. Now he needs to work hard for them.