Chapter 36 - Begin Again

Begin Again

IT'S BEEN five months since NuNew back from his family and of course with his husband too. Yup. When the time Pond bring him to the hospital, flashes of memories came back and he knows it's not just an imagination. The doctor either confirms it or is happy to bring them back.

He doesn't want to let everything difficult for them and he doesn't want to suffer from this anymore. He can remember how he was hit by ten wheeler truck and saved by a man. It was Pod Tanapon. The great pretender. He remembers how Pod fool him. He didn't know what's his reasons why he did this to him. He can be a great actor for keeping him and giving him lies.

Although Pond already tells him everything he is still not yet convinced. He wants to hear it from Pod's mouth. Why did he fool him? He doesn't know him after all. Why he did keep him for how many years? For four years? His mother and brother had been suffering as well as his husband. It may be hard to bring back the old times for them but they are going to begin again. Start again.

Okay, enough thinking from the past. NuNew eating his lunch. He is alone in this huge mansion. His husband's huge mansion. He used to live here and now that he is here, it's still new to him.

"NuNew!" He heard his brother's voice behind him and he saw him running towards him.

"P' Mix. Why are you here?" Mix hug him and he hugs him back too. He saw the attorney. Earth Pirapat wave his hand.

"I just miss you. How are you? Does your husband taking good care of you?" Since he lives here, his brother never fails to check on him. He likes it whenever his brother is being protective.

"Of course, he taking good care of me. How about you? Is the attorney taking good care of you?" He saw how Mix blushed at Earth close to them.

"Don't worry NuNew. Mix is safe with me. You see, he begs not to leave him" Again, the attorney Earth Pirapat is teasing his brother.

"Did I say that? I never said those things. Geez... I don't know why did I like you" Mix teasing Earth back.

"Love, don't say that. I know that you like me first. You are even staring at me the first time you saw me" Earth has lots of flaws. NuNew just listening to the two bickering. They don't even notice he's still here.

"Oh shut up attorney" Mix sit beside him.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry" Earth is hugging Mix while Mix tried to pull him away.

NuNew used to see them like this. He is happy for his brother. He finally finds someone. "Come on love. Don't ignore me. Hmmm... Okay, I'm sorry. I was the one who did fall in love with you. Don't be mad. Hmm... You know that I love you"

Earth is still hugging Mix while Mix doesn't know what to do. His attorney is being bipolar again. But he knows he loves him being like this. "Okay okay. Let's eat attorney. I'm hungry" But the attorney didn't let Mix go. He is like a baby.

"I'm confessing my feelings for you but you didn't care after all. Come on love, don't be like this"

"I don't know what to do with you anymore. I'm getting crazy" Mix messes his hair.

"That's right. Get crazy with me. I'm all yours love. All yours" Mix shook his head. He can't take his attorney's craziness and it transfers to him.

"Are you okay NuNew? You stuck there" NuNew just shook his head while smiling genuinely with them.

"I'm okay. You two look good together"

"Thank you. Oh right...why are you not with your husband? Tsk. Zee is not caring you" Earth knows how his cousin is terribly in love with NuNew and he doesn't like the idea of NuNew being alone. Although it's been months since Pod came, he knows Pod is still searching for NuNew and NuNew didn't know about this. Only he, Mix and Zee know about this.