Chapter 35 -The Attorney is in Love

The attorney is in Love

Attorney Earth Pirapat is one of a hell of great international lawyers. He can win a case in just a snap and he is pure evil when it comes to money. Money is everything to him. Even if you are criminal or innocent, he will accept the case as long as his high professional fee is being paid. That's how his life works.

For how many years he had been working hard to earn lots of money? He didn't know that his age will be the one to give him a headache especially when his mother is insisting him to get married. Marriage is not his ideal and he doesn't want to tie the knot even though some of his friends are already married and have a happy family. Well but for him, he still wants to feel being a bachelor.

His mother is typical business-minded and marriage-minded and she keeps on pursuing him. Every time she calls him, the marriage thing is always present. Well, if marriage is really on his vocabulary, maybe he is a married man. He is handsome after all and girls are drooling over him. He can make them happy and ask them for marriage but maybe if his sexual orientation didn't change.

Yup, that's one of the reasons either why he can't marry someone. He knows how the world is open now. Same-sex marriage is legal in other countries but not legally in Thailand. He is not even sure whether his mother will be happy or not hearing him, marrying a man. If his mother would approved it then it's not a problem for him anymore because he has someone in his heart.

It's creepy to hear it but he guesses he is in love with his damn beautiful attractive secretary. He can't help but adore and stares at him whenever he sees him. And he can't help but get jealous when he saw men staring at his man intently. He will kill anytime and in no place. Mix Sahaphap is his. His property and if someone takes him away from him, he will face death.

That damn secretary is just silently making him fall harder. Geez... This is bad for him but he can't help it. He is in love with him so hard and deeply. And he will do everything just to make him fall for him either. It's not that easy but he knows how his secretary is affected by his touch. He is blushing whenever he is kissing him and teasing him. Damn. He wants to see it every day. Speaking of the secretary. He saw his secretary enter his office.

Earth showed his usual expression. They were cold and bossy. Even in simple dress codes, he is still a beautiful man. Mix is a beautiful man. "Sir, you have a visitor. His name is Pod Tanapon"

Even his voice is sexy. Oh damn. He is crazy. "Sir, are you okay? Are you listening to me?" Mix wave his hand and snap it in Infront of his boss but his boss doesn't seem to listening to him.

"Sir?" Again, no response. His boss is being bipolar again. Earth didn't move and seemed to be stuck and so Mix is feeling worried. He gets close to him and stares at him. Their lips will anytime be pressed if Earth moves and Mix planned to make his boss come to his senses by staring at him and he succeeds but when Earth did move his head. Their lips meet and he stilled.

That's the second where Pod sees when he enters Earth's office. He was taken aback. He chuckled which made Mix and Earth move and can't even look at each other.

"Wow, I never thought that I will see this romantic scene. Earth, in the office. C'mon, guys. Get a room"

Mix instantly gets blushed. It's embarrassing. Someone sees them. "Why are you here Pod. I didn't expect to see you here"

Earth is just cool. He looks calm while Mix wanted to leave. "Well, I just came here to visit you"

He is not convinced by his words. Pod is not a person who does want to visit someone. He knows it. "Pod, I know that's not just the reason"

Mix excuses himself to give them time to talk privately. Heis bothered by their conversation and he knows they need private talk.

"So, what is it? Spill it" Earth became serious. He knows how his friend is evil. Pod is a mafia lord after all and he doesn't mind it. Well, he is doing evil things either. He is a lawyer who did evil things.

"I came to search for my sweetheart. I thought he will be by my side forever but damn my brother. He did help him to run away. I haven't any news of him"

Earth doesn't seem to understand Pod. There's no connection on it. "Then why are you here? You should be searching for him now. Tsk. You disturb me"

"Wow. Just wow. The evil Earth Pirapat is sulking because I disturb his romance with his employee. You are so unbelievable!"
Pod shook his head.

"Tsk"

"Now, I need your help"

"You know that I'm just a lawyer, not your asset"

"C'mon, brother. Help me with this. I know you can search for him" Pod put a document in a folder on the table.

"The details are in that folder. Bye man," Earth can't believe Pod is in love with someone. He notice how Pod change a lot when he discover Pod was with someone.

After Pod left. He checks the folder and sees whose person he is going to search for. But to his surprise, he knows whose person Pod wants to search for him. He didn't know it was the person he is closest to. The person whose his cousin's husband. It's NuNew.

He didn't know Pod is in love with NuNew. How come? How did he find out about NuNew? Crap! This is a big trouble. But NuNew is nowhere to be found. It's been four years and his cousin is freaking about to go to rehab.

He saw Mix enter his office and put a coffee on the table. He remembers what happened earlier. He was in heat at that time. That damn crazy Pod knows how to piss him.

Mix confusingly look at the folder. "Why do you have my brother's resume? Where did you get that?"

Mix can't help but feel confused and angry. Why does his chest hurt? Is Earth in love with his brother? But that's impossible. NuNew doesn't know about Earth.

"A friend of mine came and give this to me. He wants me to search for him. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about your brother"

"Hold on. Whose friend are you referring to? Is he the one who came earlier?"

Earth nod "Yeah. At first, I didn't know it was NuNew who he wants to search. I should've asks him. It's been four years since NuNew is nowhere to be found. I didn't know Pod is involved with your brother"

"NuNew is already home. He came back. I don't know if I can trust you for this. I can't risk my brother's life"

"I know. Besides, Zee is my cousin. I don't want to hurt him" Another shocking news for Mix.

"Z-zee is your cousin?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But that's not important anymore. Well even though Pod is my friend, I'm not going to tolerate him. My cousin had been suffering longing for your brother. I don't want to tear them apart"

"Then what are you planning? It's not like that Pod is going to let my brother go. He seems so desperate to take my brother and I don't want it. I don't like him"

"Well, you shouldn't like him. You should like me instead" Mix stilled and blushed upon hearing Earth's words.

"Well...ahm ... I'll go ahead" Mix hurriedly goes out leaving Earth amusingly looking Mix is hiding his face from him. His beautiful secretary is improving.

For now, he will set aside the search. Well, his secretary comes first.

A/N: I really really want to write an EarthMix story. It's like when I'm seeing them, there's a lot of scenes coming from my mind. Like, I want to write it but I'm still hesitating.

Anyways, I want to thank you again readers for reading my story. I never thought this story will reach eight thousand reads. I just want to share my story about them and I don't mind the counts of the reads as long as you like my story.

Additionally, if you want to read some of my stories of ZeeNunew. I have them. You can go to my profile and see my work. Thank you and happy reading 😘☺️😊.

- RabicaMae