Chapter 23 - Romantic Date I

Romantic Date I

(I think most of the chapters will the Third Person's POV. Hope you understand it. Thank you and enjoy reading 😘☺️)

Third Person's POV

WHEN Zee woke up. He notices NuNew isn't beside him. It's empty. Where could he go? Erasing the worries, Zee gets up on the bed and does his morning routine.

He takes a bath and prepares the suit. After he takes a bath. He went to the kitchen to check if his husband was there and he was right. NuNew is silently cooking while humming. Hmm... His husband has a good sleep. He bet.

Zee walks towards NuNew without his knowledge and wraps his arms around his waist. He can feel how NuNew is stiff and shocked by what he did. Zee chuckled.

"Good Morning my love. How's your sleep?"

NuNew can feel the tickle coming from Zee's voice that is hitting near his ear. It brings a sensation of "I sleep well"

"You smell so good" Zee keeps on smelling his neck which brings Nunew into the depth of heat. He can feel how his body is reacting to how Zee is doing. And he likes it.

"Zee stop it. Someone might see us" NuNew said in a whisper tone but Zee didn't care instead he tightened his arms with him.

"What do we have here for breakfast?"

"Just an omelette, bacon and fried rice. Zee let go of me" NuNew relived when Zee did let him go and sat on the stool.

From this big mansion, and wide dining area. NuNew doesn't like sometimes to eat in the dining area. It's like he's more comfortable eating on the stool. It's not wide.

After he prepared the breakfast. They started to eat. No one wants to break the silence but not until he saw Zee's cousin, Earth entering the kitchen area and saw them.

"Good morning love birds" Earth greeted with his face smiling. NuNew and Zee stared at each other because it was the first time they saw how Earth is glooming today.

"What did you eat today to make you smile like that?"

"What? Am I not allowed to smile?" NuNew and Zee are not convinced of his reason.

"Seriously Earth, this isn't you. Tell me, do you have someone in your life now?" Zee was just testing him.

"Well let's just say. I meet my soulmate. He's beautiful and I think I like him" while Earth saying it. He is staring at the air and smiling like a fool.

"I think you just don't like him but you love him too. Should we celebrate that?"
Zee is happy for his cousin. He wouldn't have thought that he would have someone in his life.

"Not yet. I don't think I can easily make him fall for me. Ahys..." Earth let a deep sigh as if he bears a big problem.

"Good luck with that." Zee and NuNew continue to eat while Earth is busy texting someone on his phone.

NUNEW was the first to enter the office before Zee. They don't want gossip and it's better this way. Back to normal again. Being his secretary at work and husband at night ah no, at the mansion.

After a couple of seconds, he saw Zee entering the office and looking good. He can smell his scent from here.

They don't bother each other. They are both busy with their respective work. Zee as usual has lots of papers to sign while NuNew is busy taking some appointments. They are both exhausted yet determined.

NuNew just notice it was past lunch when his little tummy growled. His hungry. He looks at his boss whose still busy. He can't disturb him. Maybe he will call a grab food. He ordered online food.

Minutes had passed when they heard a knock on the door. Probably the grab food. NuNew was the one who opens and door and happily pay the food and say thank you to the delivery man.

"What's that?"

"It's our lunch. I ordered it online. Let's eat. We haven't eaten our lunch"
NuNew set aside the paper works and put the food he ordered.

No one doesn't want to get disturbed. Who wouldn't be? They are hungry and they are like in a competition.

Both were full and enjoyed the food. NuNew decides to wash the tapper they used while Zee was the one who mop the table. They are like a real Husband. He sometimes thinks of the contract. Although he knows their feelings are not fake the contract is still bothering him.

He didn't notice Zee enter the washroom and saw him thinking deeply "Hey are you okay? Aren't you feeling well?" Zee looks worried. NuNew glance at him and smile at him.

"I'm fine. I'm almost finished with this" when he finished washing the tappers. NuNew and Zee rest a bit on a couch.

"NuNew" Zee breaks the silence.

"Hmmm..." NuNew's eyes are still closed.

"Let's have a date" When he heard the word 'date', NuNew open his eyes and look at his husband. It is his first time hearing of his husband approaching him to have a date but he is happy.

"We have tons of work. We can't date Zee"
Besides Zee has a lot of meetings.

"I can cancel all my appointments today and let's have a date"

"Bu - "

"No buts NuNew. Let's go"
NuNew couldn't help but sigh and at the same time happy.

Heading to the parking lot. NuNew felt the excitement. This is it. The day he had been waiting for.

"Let's go" Zee drives to nowhere. He doesn't know what would their date lol like. It's so sudden and not planned.

After a long drive. The car stops at the place where you can see a blue gate with palm and swimming tools paint on the gate.

"Where are we?"
Zee didn't answer him but instead drive the car inside the resort.

When they enter, NuNew adores the inside of the resort. It was like you are in heaven. The blue water from a distance was more catchy and he felt relaxed seeing the breathtaking view. It's his first time to go to the beach.

His husband can be sometimes sweet. He doesn't know how he is happy right now.

WHEN the sunset comes, NuNew and Zee sat on the beach sand and watched together how beautiful the sunset is. NuNew head is leaning on Zee's shoulder while Zee's hands holding NuNew's hands. They are like a perfect couple. They don't care about the people who might see them.

"Are you happy NuNew?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you for the wonderful date Zee"

"It's my pleasure to make you happy NuNew. I am not gonna stop loving you until my last breath. You are my life NuNew. I can't live without you" Zee confesses his feelings to NuNew.

"Y-you l-love m-me?" The shock was written on NuNew's face. He can't believe what he heard coming from Zee.

"Yes, I am in love with you NuNew. I love you till my last breath" NuNew didn't know what to say. He is not expecting to hear Zee confess to him but he is happy to hear that his feelings are reciprocated.

"I love you too Zee. I can't live without you either"

"You love me too? Oh NuNew, you don't know how you much make me happy right now"

"Me too" NuNew can't help but to his tears falls. It was a tears of joy. Who wouldn't think that they are going to fall in love with each other?

And with their loving confessions. Zee pressed his lips against NuNew and NuNew accept it with all his heart. He is not regretting it, loving and marrying Zee.

A/N: Oh NuNew, I'm happy for you 🤧🤧. And I hope you are happy too readers. Anyways, what can you say about this chapter?

Thank you and happy reading.

RabicaMae