Chapter 39 - Amid Struggles

Amid Struggles

TODAY is the day to celebrate their anniversary as husband and husband but NuNew feels the missing part of his life. He thinks this is not yet complete. He knows that Zee loves him very much but something is still missing. He can't find it and he can't predict it either.

His worries and fear were all gone when he is with Zee. Zee is his happy pill and his life. Time flow fast and he didn't imagine how many years they have been together. His brother, Mix and his lover, the attorney Earth Pirapat already married last year. He can't believe it. The attorney is madly in love with his brother. And he is happy for them.

He witnessed how Earth and Mix face hardships. He thought that time when Earth was being chased by his father, he will get threatened and leave his brother behind but no. Earth didn't leave Mix and instead, they face their Earth's parent's wrath. The strong bond of Earth and Mix is the real meaning of how love is powerful.

He is envious of them but he knows Zee loves him too why is he sulking right now? It's because it's their anniversary and yet Zee seems like doesn't remember it. He is not even calling him or texting him about their anniversary. He is feeling mad right now and that's the face where Mix sees when he entered the kitchen.

"What happened to you NuNew? Are you okay? You are going to burn down the kitchen"
NuNew got to his senses and felt guilty when he saw the food is burning.

Mix hurriedly helped him and throw the food in a trashcan. "Seriously, what happened to you NuNew? This is unlikely for you. Do you need someone to talk to?"

"It's just... Zee forgot our anniversary"

"It's okay. How about you talk to him? He might forget it"

"No, I don't want to bother him and besides I think he is in the meeting right now"

"Okay, how about this? Let's go shopping. I don't have something to do and I want to have a bonding with you. How's that sound?"

"Okay, but I think it will be better if we go with Mom"

"That's great"

NuNew, Mix and their mother went to go shopping all day. They don't even bother what time is it. It's like it's the first time again since they have bonded. NuNew felt at ease and somehow forget his sulk earlier.

They buy clothes and some other stuff. They even eat four times. His brother Mix is the one who is always hungry. He can't help but get amused by his brother. He felt jealous of how his brother eats a lot without letting his body be in bad shape. He is still a handsome and sexy beautiful man. No wonder why attorney fell in love with his brother.

After a long shopping day with his family. Mix and their mom suddenly bid goodbye. They said they need to go somewhere urgent. He doesn't know what is happening and they didn't let him come with them. And now he is alone walking at the entrance of the mansion.

The maid takes off his bags and the clothes he buys. NuNew felt something. His mom and Mix are hiding something and he can feel it. They don't want to know him.

It was already 7:30 when he checked his watch. The watch was Zee's gift on his birthday. It's already night and he is waiting for his husband and it seems like he is not coming. What a worst day. He forgot their anniversary and he is not coming home? His eyes suddenly wet in tears. He was about to cry when his phone beeped and received a message coming from his husband.

From: Hubby

NuNew, I can't go home tonight. I have some important meeting to attend and I have one favour. Can you get the folder in my table's office at the library and come to the address I sent to you? Thank you and I love you my love