Chapter 38 - Fortune or Love?

Fortune or Love?

ZEE let out a heavy deep sigh as he was being confronted by his grandmother. This will be a long conversation they have since his grandmother knows everything from the very beginning. On how NuNew became his husband. He knows this time will come and he will face it. NuNew is not here. He visited his mother and it's a good thing. He doesn't want to hurt NuNew.

In front of him was a madly old woman. It was his grandmother. She put a piece of paper where it was the contract. A contract husband. He didn't know how did his grandmother know about it. "Now tell me. What is the meaning of this? How are you gonna explain this to me? Talk, Zee!"

His grandmother is furiously mad right now. "Okay. I'll the truth and don't blame NuNew for this. I was the one who offered the contract. I read his resume including his need for money because his brother was diagnosed with leukaemia and he is the only person who can help him. I did take advantage of his weakness and offered him a contract. I aid him. I don't have someone with me to introduce and I choose NuNew to be my husband. NuNew has nothing to do with this. It was my fault all along. Please, don't blame NuNew for this. I love him. You can take anything from me but not NuNew. I can't live without him"

The old woman was amused by how his grandson changed a lot. Actually, from the very start, she found out about her grandson's marriage. She investigates it. She didn't interfere with it and didn't tell Zee at first. She wants to know if the contract marriage will work and she didn't fail to see it.

The young and innocent man named NuNew was a great husband. She can see how her grandson is deeply in love with NuNew. This idea is just pure observation. She wants Zee to tell the truth. She wants to hear his reasons. And from what she is seeing, she knows the two are in love.

Zee is crying at the moment. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to lose NuNew and he doesn't want to suffer again. Four years is enough of his misery and he doesn't want to repeat it. "Zee, If I'll let you choose from the two. What will you choose... Your fortune or your love for NuNew?"

He can't answer that. He can't. He can't choose. Fortune is very important to him and NuNew is very important to him either. He can't choose between them. He can't. He loves NuNew but what about the fortune? The company? And the wealth? He had been working for it since his father died. But what about NuNew, his life? He can't live without him. NuNew is a precious gem. His precious gem.

Kneeling and begging his grandma. He may sound desperate but he will do anything for his love. "G-grandma...   Since Dad passed. I did my best to build the company again. I promise not to take Dad down but... I can't live without NuNew. I love him. He's my life and - "

His grandmother didn't let him finish instead help him get up. She wipes his tears away "Silly grandson, you've changed a lot because of him and I'm thankful because he came into your life. You have been a good grandson. If your Mom and Dad will hear this, they will be happy to see you. Crying for NuNew"

Zee now is confused. His grandma is making choose earlier and now she seems saying something. "You don't have to choose Zee.  I know how you worked hard and I know how your love is deep with NuNew. Come on. Help yourself. You look a mess. NuNew might leave you seeing you look like hell" and his grandma is teasing him now.

"No, NuNew won't leave me. He is in love with me Grandma"
Zee is sulking right now. He can't let NuNew leave him again.

And with that. NuNew enters and heard enough. He heard everything when he enter the mansion but he didn't interfere with them. "Oh really? Too much confidence will kill you"

NuNew can't help but laugh while looking at Zee who looks a mess. His hair is messy and his eyes are red. His heart is melting when he heard how Zee is begging Granny not to make him leave him. He will do everything just to be with him.

"NuNew...how long have you been there?" NuNew can see how Zee's face changed.

"I've been there, enough to hear you. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overhear anything. I'm sorry granny for lying"

The old woman smiled at them "It's nothing. I'm thankful you are Zee's husband. I can see, you are a good person. But I hope no more lies will come. Understood?"

"Understood granny!"

"Okay, I'll leave you two"

"Bye, granny. Take care"

When the old woman left. NuNew combs Zee's hair with his hands. "You look like shit Zee" NuNew can't help but laugh again. Zee is glaring at him but it won't work for him.

"Don't tease me NuNew. You wouldn't want what I'm going to do with you" Now. His husband is serious.

Before NuNew steps back, Zee already pulled him closer. NuNew can feel how his heart beats so fast that Zee can feel it. Their faces are inches away and enough to meet their lips.

NuNew sees the glint in Zee's eyes. He can see how he wants to claim him. And he likes it. The way Zee wanted to be with him.

Zee kisses NuNew with gentle, love and care. NuNew kisses Zee back. They don't mind if someone will see them. Zee bit NuNew's bottom lips which makes NuNew moan and feel the familiar feeling. He is feeling best inside and he likes it.

When earlier they kiss with love and gentleness, now Zee is kissing NuNew aggressively. Like he wants to eat his prey. NuNew let Zee his way but not until when someone made a fake cough that made them stop.

"Ahem. It's still early for that. And I remember this mansion has six rooms. Are you two lack of rooms to make out here?" Earth is teasing them but not working with Zee while NuNew hiding his face from Zee's neck.

"Get out Pirapat. You are disturbing our romance. Why don't you have with Mix?" Earth remain.

"We already did more than that. Tsk... So weak, my dear cousin" Zee throw him a throw pillow but Earth escaped it and laugh at him till he went upstairs.

"Pirapat is a one hell crazy lawyer. I don't know why I have a cousin like him?"

"But you are lucky to be his cousin"

"Yeah. I know. Now. Let's continue from what we start earlier"

And with that NuNew and Zee both drove by their pleasures.

A/N: Earth never failed to make Zee pissed 😆😆.

Thank you and enjoy reading 😊

RabicaMae