Chapter 24 - Romantic Date II

Romantic Date II

Author's Note: There might be some grammatical and misspelt words. I hope you understand it. Thank you and enjoy reading 😊.

CABIN 10, that's the number where NuNew and Zee stay for two days and this is their last day here. NuNew thought this is just a simple date but seems like Zee was well prepared for this and he did surprise him.

Zee stands up naked while NuNew innocently looks at his husband. NuNew can't help but get blush and shy. It's morning and yet Zee is having a morning erection.

When Zee notices how NuNew is hiding, he chuckled and can't help but tease him "Why are hiding my love? It's not like you haven't seen my body last night?"

NuNew blushes more. He remembered what happened last night. They celebrate their status as an official husband and husband. They made love and since it was Zee, he can't say no and he likes it. He can't help that time but be heated by pleasure. "Stop it, Zee. It's morning. You're so pervert"

NuNew stands up but feels sore down there. His butt is sore and every step he takes the more pain he gets. He can't take it and so he just sits at the edge of the bed and glare at Zee. "What did I do?" Zee looks innocent but he is not.

"My butt is sore. How can I supposed to walk and work when you freaking penetrate me?" NuNew is sulking and Zee is laughing.

"Love, you can't blame me for claiming you last night. I'm insatiable after all. You know that I can't get enough of you. You were so delicious last night"

"Stop with your sayings. Where's my pants and shirt? Crap. I can't get up. What have you done to me, Zee? Help me get rid of this pain. I don't like it" NuNew is like anytime he will about to cry. He can't believe that Zee hurt him down there.

Zee is still laughing "Don't laugh at me. This is your fault. I should've known that it will be very hurtful. No more sex Zee. Hugs and kiss is fine"

Zee can't believe but to look at NuNew and it's time for him to sulk "NuNew, you're being unfair. Normally, your butt is in pain because it's your first. NuNew please, don't torture me like this. Hugs and kisses. NuNew? Where's the justice in there?"

"Don't talk to me. I'm still mad at you. Arccckkkk..." NuNew tries to walk.

"Don't force yourself to walk. I'll carry you. I'm sorry NuNew. I should have stopped myself last night. I don't want to see you hurt" Zee's soft voice instantly gets NuNew madness blown away. He can't stay mad at him either. It's his fault too, he wanted it and he can't stop himself last night.

"Don't say sorry. It's my fault too. I want it and I'm not regretting it doing it with you"

"That's good to hear. Are we clear now?"

"Hmm.." NuNew nod. Zee gives him a quick pick kiss on the lips. Imagine, it's just a kiss but to NuNew it gives him an electrifying feeling.

THEY are holding hands while walking at the shore. It's still morning and they are going back to the city in any hours by now. They are both happy and content with each other and they don't want to leave the side.

Zee pressed NuNew's hands. He can't get enough of him. NuNew is enigmatic and beautiful. He is cute and for sure, men or women are admiring him but he is not going to let them have NuNew. Call him selfish but what's his is his. And NuNew is his property and no one can take him away from him.

"What are you thinking my love?"

"I hope this wouldn't end. I like it here. It's so beautiful"

They stopped and look at far. "We can always come here once we are not busy. How's that sound my love?"

"Sounds nice"
Zee pulled NuNew closer to him and hold his waist. Zee doesn't like to end this romantic date too but he has a lot of work coming from them. He kissed NuNew's temple gently and softly. He felt so complete. He wanted nothing but NuNew, only NuNew. His life.

Now it's time to go back to the city. NuNew packs his clothes and Zee. After he packs it. He went to the parking area of the resort and saw his husband patiently waiting for him.

He is leaning in the car while his arms are crossed on his chest which made him look handsome. He saw how many girls are staring at him and that's makes him pissed off.

"Let's go?"

"Hmm..."

From the start to the end of their long drive, NuNew and Zee are silent. No one wants to talk. Up to where they headed home. NuNew didn't bother Zee.

"NuNew, what's wrong?"

NuNew ignored him. He knows he doesn't have the right to get jealous but damn. He feels like the inside is boiling.

Zee grabs his arms, which makes him stop "NuNew, you've been silent earlier, what's wrong? Tell me?"

"Nothing wrong. It's me who did wrong" but Zee didn't convince me of his answer because he didn't let go of his arms.

"NuNew, you can tell me what's wrong. I'm here to listen. Come on, love"

Should I tell him? But he is embarrassed. "I-im j-jealous"
NuNew can't look at Zee. His face is red as a tomato. His hands are sweating as hell.

Zee lifts his chin and gives a quick pick of kisses "Now I know the reason. Don't be jealous NuNew, I'm all yours, you don't have to get jealous. Okay? I love you"

NuNew felt relieved "I love you too"
When Zee was about to kiss NuNew again when someone interrupt them. It was none other than, his cousin Earth.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you work at your law firm?"

"I'm here to pick up the documents I've left in my room. Where did you two go these two days? No calls, no text?" Earth pouting like a puppy.

"We're having our alone time. Don't bother us. Let's go NuNew" but when Zee grab NuNew, Earth commented.

"So, how about the contract?"

Zee and NuNew started at each other. "The contract was already broken. There's no contract anymore" seriously said Zee.

"Then, how about the wedding thingy?"

Zee let a deep sigh "We are going to get married for real, this time. Now if you'll excuse us. You're running our day. Let's go NuNew"

Earth silently smile while staring at them. So, his cold-hearted cousin is gone. He knows that this marriage will save them and it's happening. After all, even from the start of Zee and NuNew's marriage life, he knows there will be something happening to them. And now he can see they are in love with each other. Lucky bastard.

He suddenly thinks of his innocent secretary. Mix Sahaphap. Thinking of him makes him want to see him now. Crap! This is the worst. Day by day, he always thinks of him. Why is that? Is he that attracted to him? But it seems like his secretary doesn't care about him. Well. He is not Earth from nothing. He will do anything to make him mine. Mix will be mine.

Earth left grinning.

RabicaMae