Special Chapter : NetJames

Wild Nights in Paris

JAMES was preparing to park his car at his aunt's house. After some tiring days in his work, he finally got home and badly want to rest. It's been months since he last saw Net and he misses him. He wants to see him but Net has worked in Thailand while he is working here in Paris since he decided to move to Paris with his Aunt.

His brother, Max is fine with it. Since Max knows about his relationship with Net, he was scared that Net will not be accepted by his brother. He saw it. His brother is not okay with it but when Nattasit threaten Max that he will leave him Max takes back his words. That time, he knows his brother is involved with his friend, Nattasit. Well, he is not against it. He is happy to see his brother with someone he loves.

He have someone either and it was Net Siraphop. The love of his life. The man who had been keeping his heart beating so fast. Time flow so fast and he didn't know they will be this longer. It's like, it's yesterday since they got into a relationship. Net is a very cheerful and charming man. Some of his friends sometimes envy how Net is being careful and protective when it comes to him.

When James enters the house, a cute little kid welcomes him with a warm hug. "Papa, welcome home"

Yup, you are maybe wondering who is he. He is not my son outside. Net and I decided to do surrogacy. We are planning too to adopt a son and a daughter but we can't do it at the moment since Net is busy with his work.

James hug his son tightly and sealed him with a kiss on his cheeks. "How's your tour with your Aunt? Hmm..."

Our son named is Lawrence, he is a four-year-old with a little version of the face of my mine. It's like I'm seeing myself kid version of him.

"It was fun. I enjoyed it. Papa, when is Daddy coming? I miss him so bad" His son is starting to ask about Net. Well, he is not the only one who misses him.

Net always called every night, enough to have a conversation with him but their son misses him too much and he misses too. "Don't worry Daddy will call us later. Don't be sad. Daddy will be home soon"

He tried to cheer up their son. Lawrence is taught, kid. "Okay"

James mess his hair and carry him and go to the kitchen. He saw his auntie cooking their dinner for later. It's already six in the evening.

"How's your day James? you look more beautiful today" His Auntie's nerve failed to complement him.

"It's exhausting as always but I have a little handsome son here to take my tiredness away"
His son is now playing with his toys.

"I know how tired you are so you can rest and I'll take good care of your son. I'll call you once the dinner is ready"

James goes to his bedroom and takes a bath. He soaked his body in the bathtub and relax. He had been stressed and worried about his husband. Yeah, they were married two years ago from now.

While relaxing in the bathtub, he heard noises coming outside.

Who could it be?

It couldn't be an intruder since they have a security guard. He forgot to lock the door. He knows it's not his aunt and his son. Probably not Net, Net will text him if he's on his way.

While there's still nervousness in his chest. He grabs the towel and covers himself. He is half-naked when he went outside to check his room and to his surprise, he is seeing his husband smiling creepily at him, looking at his dripping wet body.

"Wow, you look so sexy, hon" Net was about to get near to him when he stopped him.

"Stop right there. I'm not yet done taking a bath" James was about to turn his back when Net grab his hands with force and seal him with a kiss.

James can't resist it and was being drug by Net's kisses. It's been a month since he is craving this. His luscious lips. He can't help but moan. He is feeling in heat right now and Net's hand is starting to travel anywhere. Net lips travelled to his earlobe, biting and sucking it which makes him feel crazy. His body is burning hot now.

Net didn't fail to make him feel pleasure as Net started to kiss him again. Their tongue meet and James responds to his kisses. Net took off his shirt and pants. They were both drugs by their pleasures and didn't notice they were already on the bed, kissing hungrily.

James let Net have his way. James encircled his hands around Net's neck while Net is kissing his lips. Sucking and biting it. James didn't know what to do anymore. He is already in heat and he wants Net more. More and more but not until they heard a knock coming outside from their room.

They both groaned in so much frustration. James can feel Net's hardness and so he is. "Papa, Daddy, dinner is ready"

It was their son who didn't stop knocking. James knows Net don't want yet to stop but they need to eat too. "' were coming, son"

The knock stops. They bet their son is already in the dining area. Again Net kiss James but James stop him. "Let's eat dinner first. It's not like you are just the only whose missing it"

But Net didn't listen to him. He keeps on kissing his neck now "No. Let's make love first. I want you so bad, hon"

But James didn't let Net. Instead, he steps away from him and leaves Net dumbfounded. James can't help but chuckle when he saw how Net felt aroused and frustrated. He deserved it. After many months of not coming home.

James finish taking a bath and he didn't see Net on the bed. He go directly to the dining area and saw his Aunt, Net and their son, Lawrence. He sat beside Net and started to eat their dinner.

"So, how's work, Net? I heard you got promoted. Congratulations" His Aunt start the conversation.

"Work is still work and thank you for congratulating me." James is just silent while sometimes taking care of their son.

"How about living under one roof? It's not like I'm against you two from living here, but you have a family now. The family needs a cosy home. Your family is getting bigger and I know you are planning of adopting"

James doesn't have a problem with that and money is not a problem either since he earned enough for them and he has a stable job with a high salary.

"I'm planning to build one Auntie. I haven't told James about that because I want to surprise him but it seems like it will not be a surprise anymore" Net scratching his head in embarrassment. James shook his head.

"Hmm... What a cocky husband" James tease his husband and Net seems to enjoy since his palm began to massage his legs.

James stared at Net but Net is not minding him. He keeps on massaging his legs and the heat is coming again.

"Daddy, I'm going to Sommai's house tomorrow" Sommai is a son of Earth and Mix. They are here in Paris to have a vacation.

"Sure. Just don't fight with them"

"Hmm... Thank you Daddy" Lawrence gives Net a quick kiss on the cheeks.

"How about me, little Lawrence?" James tried to pout and his son face him and kiss him on his cheeks and go to his aunt to kiss her on the cheeks.

James feels contented with what he has now. Having a family is hard but seeing them happy takes hardships away. Net maybe not be a perfect husband but he is lucky to have him. He doesn't have any wish but to be with them.

Net pressed his hands and mouthed 'I love you

And he mouthed too 'I love you too'

Author's Note: How's their special chapter? I'm not good at writing green scenes hehe 🤣. Anyways, I don't know if Sommai is a girl or a boy. I'm confused 🤔.

Anyways, my warm and heartfelt thank you my readers for voting and commenting on my story. All your efforts and kindness in reading my story mean a lot to me. I never thought this story will come to an end so fast. I hope this story feel you the friendship, hatred, romance and love. Thank you very much, everyone. ❤️❤️❤️

Happy reading 😘😘

- RabicaMae