Chapter 20 - Husband Material

Husband Material

Third Person's POV

HAPPY HUSBAND means a happy life. NuNew can't help but stare at his mother and brother talking to his husband so seriously. He can see how Zee is comfortable talking to them. It is just so unbelievable that they will end into this. Thankfully his family is not against it.

NuNew decided to help his husband since his mom and his brother seemed like doesn't have a plan on letting go of Zee. Zee is handsome and his mother keeps on praising him. Seriously. Like Zee was the real son of his mother instead of him. P' Mix even keeps on praising Zee either. Why is that? He can't help but pout while still staring at them. They look cute together

"Okay, that's enough Mom and Phi Mix. Zee needs to rest"

"Yes, I guess I need to rest Aunt." His mother didn't have a choice but to let him go. NuNew just shake his head knowing how his mom is so eager to know about them carefully

"I'll guide you to your room" While walking heading to the guestroom that was supposed to be Zee's room when Zee grab me so suddenly and brought me to my room and close the door

"Why are we here? This is not your room"

"We are married NuNew. It's normal to sleep together" NuNew suddenly felt shy and nervous knowing that they are going to sleep together. He doesn't like the idea of it even though they already sleep together in Zee's mansion

"But -- " Zee cut NuNew he was going to say by claiming his lips that made NuNew taken aback and shocked.

It's time to go home. Zee and NuNew happily waved while getting inside the car. His mom did even give them a homemade chicken fillet. It's his favourite and he can't say no since it was his Mom who made it.

"Take care of yourselves" his Mom while waving to Phi' Mix.

While heading to the mansion. NuNew can't keep but observe the buildings and the houses they are seeing. It feels so unreal. Never in his thought that he will have this kind of feeling, being in love.

From the time he was in college, NuNew didn't get involved in any kind of relationship although there have been lots of guys courting him that even made his trauma. Years after before he recovers and thankfully because his mother and brother are taking good care of him while he is not yet recovering. From that time NuNew didn't wish to get involved in a relationship.

What just happened to him with Zee was a great countenance. If ever he didn't meet Zee then he is not married to him, maybe Zee is married to somebody and he is hurt knowing it was not him.

"What are you thinking? You are silent" When they confess to each other, there are a lot of big changes to Zee including his attitude and gestures towards him. That makes him so special but when they are at work, Zee is very much more serious and focused.

"It's nothing. I just couldn't believe we are married" Slowly but we'll hear a voice for Zee. NuNew didn't want to assume that there was an ending to this.

"You're unbelievable, this is why I like you. You are straightforward" Zee did a little laugh while NuNew bowed his head to cover his face

"Thank you"

"It's my pleasure to pleasure my husband" Pleasure? Why does he imagine so green? Oh gosh, NuNew! You are grinning again

"Ahm... Me too" he doesn't know what to say and just goes with the flow

"Can you?" Ha? What does he mean? Crap! I don't like this kind of talk! Why do I feel the tension between us? Huhu. Someone help me.

"Let's just sleep. I'm sleepy" then pretending to yawn.

NuNew lay on the bed, he is not facing Zee, well he doesn't like the idea of seeing his face while they are on the bed. There's something that keeps on popping up in his mind.

"NuNew, face me" but NuNew didn't listen to him and pretended to fall asleep even though he feels like he can't sleep tonight

NuNew stay still but Zee gets close to him and grabs his waist to him. Now his heart is beating so fast again. Oh gosh heart, don't embarrass me! NuNew wishes to vanish. He can feel the deep breath or Zee that is attacking his ears. It tickles him and gives him a goosebumps

"Goodnight NuNew" then the last he heard when Zee said goodnight. NuNew didn't still move. He doesn't want to wake Zee up.

NuNew POV

It's morning. I wake up when I feel like someone is kissing my neck. The heck! Who could it be? When I was about to scream and punch the person whose molesting me when I saw my husband happily lapping my neck like he was just sucking a lollipop. For freaking sake, it's morning and yet he is kissing me. He is so unbelievable!

"Good morning my love. How's your sleep?" He is still asking. Seriously. I can't even sleep last night because I didn't want to wake him up. I guess if I move, he will wake.

"Good morning too, I don't have a proper sleep last night. Maybe, I will sleep all day" then yawning from the moment when I thought of sleeping all day. It's like resting all day since I haven't any proper sleep when I'm coming home

"Then sleep, but before that, you have to eat your breakfast" he saw the breakfast beside the table. Awww... What a sweet husband

"You cook it for me?"

"Yup, I want to serve my husband" Zee takes a pick quick kiss on my lips. What an insatiable man.

"Okay, you'll going to be late. I'll go eat my breakfast now and you should prepare now for work" I started to dig in. Wow, in fairness, the omelette is perfect and the bacon was crispy. He even made me a glass of juice.

This is the first time that Zee made me breakfast. Such a caring husband. Probably husband material. If ever we didn't meet I bet Zee and I are not in a relationship or either a husband. I'm still lucky as hell.

I saw Zee walk towards the shower room. He is going to take a bath. From here, he can smell the scent of Zee's body wash. What the! Why does he feel something on his own? Oh crap! Am I being a pervert? I was just smelling the body wash. NuNew! You're in big trouble. If Zee finds this out, I don't think I can still walk carefully later. Oh gosh! What to do?

A/N: help NuNew 😆😆. If Zee came out, you are doomed NuNew. Might as hide well as not to get caught. Oh, before I forgot to tell you, the next chapter will be the POV's of our special characters. Thank you.

Vote! Comment! Follow

RabicaMae