Chapter 13 - I Found Him

I Found Him

Third Person's POV

Nunew finish his dinner and go to his room. Zee is not yet home and he misses him so badly. When the day they got absent, it was because they spent their days in Macau. Since Zee wants them to have alone moments. It was amazing and the best experience he have. Never in his thought, Zee will be brought him.

Granny is still here and the more he spends a day with her, the more he lies to her. It's not like all of his acts are all lies, sometimes he just needs to lie to her for Zee's sake.

He lay on the bed, forced to sleep but his mind is still awake. He doesn't feel sleepy yet. Maybe he will wait for Zee to return. Right! That would be great.

NuNew walks downstairs and waits for Zee to return. He is pretty simply sitting on the couch while he is reading a magazine. He picks the magazine that Zee is entitled

The Hot Tycoon

Suddenly, NuNew envies the one who takes the picture in this magazine. It is perfect. Zee doesn't have emotions in the picture, his face is cold as ice.

He is thinking if he didn't meet Zee, will they still cross their path and act husband and Husband? But when it didn't happen, maybe someone is in his position right now

"Why are you still awake?" NuNew didn't notice Zee was already at home. He put the magazine back on the table and welcome his Husband

"I waited for you. I can't sleep"
Zee smiles at him. This way is better than not acting. Zee is sweet while acting. He feels more comfortable

"C'mon, let's go upstairs" Then they both go upstairs

Zee changed his clothes while NuNew took Zee's suit and put it on the side of the bed. Since this act started, why not go with the flow? They will both benefit after this

Maybe for him, he can earn more money while Zee will look like a sweet caring husband. But still, he wants to know the real reason behind this act. He knows there's an ending and he doesn't like the idea of the ending. His heart aches!

"Come here" NuNew is hesitating whether he will come or not. But after days they spent together, he is sure he is comfortable with him

"I'm tired, I want to sleep" NuNew felt concerned. Zee looks so tired. There's an eye bags under his eyes, his hair is messy and he has a little beard growing on his face

My husband

NuNew gently stroke Zee's hair. Zee is cuddling him and that felt so good. It was like they are a newly married couple. Funny thing! This never happened after their marriage. It was life he is married to him and then boom...

Net POV

I was at the Pruk Company when I saw again the man with thick glasses keeps on staring at me. I know I'm handsome but this man bringing him a delightful day just like today. He simply stares at him.

Net is my name. My mother gave me the blessed name. When I was a kid, I was all alone, with no siblings and even though my cousins are visiting me to play a game with me, they were still not permanent to be with me.

Not until one day, I met my childhood friend. I was 6 at that time. My happiness was enough whenever I see him. His smiles and sweet gestures towards me were unbelievable. I couldn't believe that someone want to be friends with me. I haven't gotten a chance to ask his true name. But I only gave him an endearment. "four eyes". Every time he hears that word from me, he knows it was me. I was the only one who gave him that nickname.

When the day we have to meet at our meeting place. He didn't come. I was hoping to see him but it never happened. I receive his letter. He is already abroad. Four eyes leave him. I can't believe that my one and only friend left me. But I understand, that rich kids always obey their parents.

"Why are you staring at him so intently? Do you know him?" It was Zee, my cousin.

I visited him on Monday and that's the day when I saw the man with his glasses. My heart couldn't stop but beat so fast. I don't know why I started to feel like, he is my long-time friend. Four eyes.

"No"I simply said. I don't want Zee to know about this.

Well, I have a current Boyfriend, James, the brother of Max whose the vice president of this company. I first meet him at the bar when my friends left me drinking alone. I saw him and approach him and later on, we became boyfriends

I am happy to be with him. I have somehow forgotten about my childhood friend. My first love. James is not hard to love. He is a sweet and caring boyfriend. He always checks me if I'm okay. That's why I fall for more to him.

But I know it is wrong to adore someone while you already have a boyfriend. My feeling urged me to come near the man who is wearing an eyeglasses

"He is Yim, my loyal employee. Do you know that his parents are famous in the whole of Asia but he seems not to care about it. He even studied abroad and yet he still wants to work here" and with what Zee said. He is sure that Yim is his childhood mate. His first love

"How come...I just meet him so late?" I want to come near him and hug him. Yim, is that you? My four eyes? My beloved?

A/N: OH My Net is betraying James 😱. What would James feel if he found out about this? Let's see what will happen.

Vote na kha ❤️😊
Don't forget to follow me 😘

xoxo

RabicaMae