Special Chapter : MaxNat & Tutor Yim

Flamenco Hearts in Spain

SPAIN is indeed the most beautiful country for Max and Nat since they began to live for good. Max was the one who decided to live here Nat doesn't have a complaint about it. They are more likely to marry people when they go out. People they encounter always praised them for having a good healthy relationship.

At the spot of the sunset. Nattasit and Max were planning to celebrate their anniversary. It's been how many years since they are dating and Max hasn't doubted or worried about that. He is happy whereas Nattasit is happy. He couldn't believe it and from time to time, he can still remember when the two of them started to feel love for each other. Funny thing right? They think they are suited to be enemies forever but it seems like the more you hate, the more you love. And he believes it now.

Max covers Nattasit's back using his coat. They are sitting on a blanket which he prepared earlier and asks Nattasit to have a date with him.

"I hope this day will not end. I don't have anything to wish for but happiness. Only happiness for my friends, family and also for you, Max"

"How about for your happiness? Aren't you gonna wish for it? For the both of us?" Nattasit tried to make the situation better but he always gets emotional when it comes to this.

"Of course, I'm wishing for it too. I can't believe we can be this far from my expectations before. From the first time, I hate you, Max. I don't like how you praised yourself too much. You have a big confidence in yourself. I admit, I have a crush on you when I first saw you but when I notice your attitude. Ah no. That's not gonna work for me. I am getting pissed every day when you are always teasing me. I don't know why it suddenly changes. I should be mad at you for bullying me but I don't know why I fell in love with you. At first, I don't wanna admit my feelings for you because I know you wouldn't reciprocate but I didn't know you were having feelings for me either. That day was the most memorable" Tears fall from Nattasit and Max wipes them away.

"Nat, you know what, I don't hate you at first. From the very beginning, when I see your face pissed, it made my day complete, when I pissed you my heart is jumping for so much joy. When you told me you will not gonna like me, I promise myself that I will make you fall from me. Each day had passed and I have this feeling of being mad whenever I'm seeing you with other guys. You know the feeling of, I want to take you away from them and keep you with me. Call me selfish and desperate but I want to make you mine. I thought I wouldn't have a chance to say my feelings for you. On how I'm deeply in love with you. Nattasit, I'm far from being a perfect boyfriend but I promise, to hold you, love you and care for you until my last breath"

Nattasit leans his head on Max's shoulder. They together watch the sunset. It was breathtaking, indeed. It's not the first time they saw it together. When Nattasit always see how the sun goes down, he always tells to himself that each day is an important day. Every hour should be spent on a memorable day.

"I promise to love you more Max. We are fighting together for how many years. Come storm and rain, my love for you will not sail"

After they watch the breathtaking sunset, they decided to eat their dinner at the nearest five-star hotel. They ordered the food and began to eat.

Nattasit sometimes feels the gaze coming from the people inside the restaurant. Some of them are happy while some of them are mostly envious or not happy. Spain is very open when it comes to sex marriage and maybe that's the reason why Max wanted to live here for good. Thailand is somehow open too when it comes to the same sex but Max is Max.

After their enjoyable dinner, they walk at the shore, holding hands while walking and having their sweet little conversation. And from where they are walking, they saw a familiar figure from afar. They are the two guys who used to bicker. They notice it when they check who are they.

The two young couple notice them and was shocked when they saw them. "Nattasit/ Max," The two couples said in chorus.

"Do we have a reunion here? Are Net and James here too and Zee and NuNew?"
Nattasit excitedly said while looking for the others.

"I don't know if they are here too. I haven't called them." Now, Yim is with Nat.

"Date?"

"Yeah. I heard you two live here for good. Wow. I never thought Vice President Max will be smitten by you" Yim said while looking at the two men who were seriously talking.

"Well, who wouldn't think the mighty womanizer Max can love" Nattasit proudly said with a mix of a tease for his boyfriend.

"Hey guys, let's have some fun tonight. I wanna swim" Yim craving to have a night swimming and it's the right time.

Nattasit shook his head and come with them as they want to have a night swimming with them either. Together, they booked a private reservation in a five-star hotel where Max and Nat are staying.

The night swimming turns into romance scenes where Max and Nat swim together. Nat is piggyback riding with Max while Max is swimming. Meanwhile, Tutor is carrying Yim. They didn't mind if someone will sees them. Well, this is a private area of the hotel. It's their night to enjoy and have fun.

"Come on, let's get inside. You'll catch a cold baby" Says Tutor who had been pushing Yim to get inside of the hotel. They have been swimming for almost a minute and he can feel the cold and worry that Yim might catch a cold.

"No... Let's stay here for a while. I want to swim. I want to spend our last day here in Spain" Yim doesn't like to go. He is even pouting now which makes Tutor wants to seal those thin lips.

"Okay if that's what my baby wants. But tell me if you felt cold. We will get inside" Yim just nods. He embraces his hands in Tutor's neck.

Tutor want to spoil his baby ever since. He can't just let him sulk right there. Yup. He is under but he loves being with Yim and taking care of him.

He can't believe it, Yim was his childhood friend. He thought he forgot about him that's why when the time he saw him, he keeps on hitting Yim. He only waits for Yim to remember him and seems he doesn't need to wait any longer since James and Net already told them the truth.

"I love you, my Tutor" Yim whispers in Tutor's air which gives a tingling sensation to Tutor.

He tightly gripped his hands on Yim's waist "I love you too, baby" that Tutor kiss Yim on the lips.

Author's Note: This special chapter includes the appearance of our dearly special characters. Additionally, I combine the special story for MaxNat and TutorYim since they are together in Spain. Thank you and happy reading 😘☺️.

RabicaMae