Chapter 31 - Mix and NuNew

Mix and NuNew

Sorry for the lengthy update.
Enjoy reading 😊

"NUNEW, where did you put your blue T-shirt? I haven't seen it earlier" It was his mother who is arranging his clothes in the closet.

"Mom, I wear it yesterday, remember? "

"Oh, I forgot"
His Mom is forgotten. It's been two weeks since he came and thankfully Pod is not disturbing him. He didn't call him and that's a relief. He doesn't want to get involved with him although he still wants to explain and say sorry to him.

"Mom, I want to visit Mix in the law firm. I'm really curious about his boss.  And I want to check if he is doing fine there"
When the first time Mix saw him, he saw how his face was shocked. He is even crying non-stop. NuNew acts mature but his brother is the opposite.

"Oh, that's a good thing. I want to meet his boss too but I'm pretty busy sometimes"

"Then I will check him up. Bye, Mom. Take care here" NuNew kiss his mother on the cheeks before driving to the law firm.

When NuNew arrived at the law firm, he was sure he is in the right place. The law firm in Infront of him was big and elegant. This is not just an ordinary law firm. He heard that the attorney was handsome.

Seeing everyone is busy, now he doesn't know who he is gonna ask but maybe at the front desk. Oh right.

"Hi Ma'am, may I speak to Mix Sahaphap?"

"Wait a minute Sir" Then the front desk lady call someone and ended up so soon.

"You may come to the fifth floor Sir, at the right side"

"Thank you"

NuNew didn't hesitate and go to the fifth floor. He is ashamed so suddenly of his outfit. When he is walking earlier, he can feel their glances at him and he is uncomfortable. Well, he is not an employee here.

When he reach the fifth floor, he follow the lady's directions earlier and then he stopped at the attorney's office. It's what the label said. He knocks first and the door opens. Wide shocks eyes welcomed him. It was his brother.

"NuNew, what are you accomplishing here?"
Mix open the door widely and let him come.

"I'm here to visit you P' Mix. I just want to make sure that you are comfortable with your work and seems like I don't need to feel worried"

"You could've called me so that I can prepare myself."

"It's okay. I'm not gonna stay long here. I'll excuse myself now. I have some important errands to do. That's just all, checking my brother"

"Ahwww... That's so sweet of you. Don't worry my boss is taking care of me"

"Then, I'll go ahead. Bye"
When NuNew is gone. Mix let a deep sigh. He thought NuNew comes here for some reason. His brother is such a protective person.

When he heard about his brother, at first he didn't believe it was real. It's been two years since NuNew had gone and he thought they will not have to see him not until when he come home and was surprised to see him hugging their mother. He can't take his eyes off him. It was so unreal. NuNew explain everything to them and he felt pity knowing his brother is suffering and was being kidnapped by some person.

He is just thankful for his brother's bravery. He still comes home, alive and secure. With the help of the man named Pond, NuNew got home safe and sound. He wanted to thank that person but NuNew said, that's impossible pope to see him now since the person who took NuNew was Pond's brother.

Letting a deep sigh. He leans on his chair and massages his temple. His head is going to ache. His boss never stops him from signing and signing those papers that aren't his work after all. His boss is completely bipolar. He didn't know how he manage to survive with him even though he sometimes acts like a child.

"What's with the deep thoughts? Are you okay?" That's first. His boss never mind his thought.

"It's nothing. My brother just visit me earlier and soon, he bid me goodbye as he has to run some errands"
He said with an interested tone.

His boss sits on his chair and again, he is taking glancing at him which made him a bit uncomfortable. He keeps on doing that every time they are going to talk so seriously.

"Ohhh....did you finish the report I have for you?"

"Yeah. Here" Why do I even choose to be an attorney's secretary? It's hard!

"Mix, finish this report either. I need it later"

Another paper works. His boss never failed to give him paper works. He is darn tired and wants to rest. Maybe, after this, he will rest all day.

While Earth is resting up. He can't keep but take glances at his secretary, Mix. A beautiful man. He can't take his eyes away from him. It's been years since he is working with him and he didn't know how Mix manage to stay longer with him even from the very beginning, he don't believe in Mix's skills.

He is vulnerable at that time he can't trust him but the hsi confidence gives him smiles every time Mix is trying to be good as his secretary.

"Stop staring at me, will you? It's intimidating!" mix is annoyed again. Earth just laughed. He wants to see Mix getting annoyed again.

"I can't take my eyes away from you Mix, so it's your fault why I keep staring at you" Mix didn't fall from his words instead he just glared at him sharply.

"Shut up, will you? I'm working" Earth shakes his head while still staring at Mix.

Mix on the other hand feel his chest pound so hard and fast that he is uncomfortable in his seat. He wants to vanish. His boss keeps on staring at him and he doesn't know why he is feeling this way. His heart is like going to jump. This handsome man didn't fail to make him shiver and he admits it. He adores him. Of course, who wouldn't fall for an attorney's handsomeness? He is far from being perfect but he is well damned handsome and masculine. Okay, enough of fantasizing about my boss. Let's just work here.

Finally, Earth stopped staring at him. He can finally breathe normally. Usually, he can't concentrate when his boss is acting weird in front of him.

A/N: I don't have any thoughts on the title of this chapter hehe. I hope this chapter is fine.

Anyways, I want to say that this story is not perfect as you expect. You can encounter some errors in this story and you can correct me by a comment. Don't forget also to vote, share, and follow me for more stories and get updated.

Thank you and happy reading 🌺🌺

RabicaMae