Chapter 22 - Enchanted

Enchanted to Meet You

Third Person's POV

Earth seems to enjoy himself staying at Zee's mansion. He can't still forget the day when he meets his cousin's husband. The cute one. NuNew Chawarin but he found him familiar because of the colour of his eyes. He can't recognize where did he see those beautiful yet mesmerising eyes.

At first, he was dumbstruck to see how cute and beautiful his cousin's husband is but he didn't feel the attraction between them. Just normal tension of strangers.

Right from where he is standing, he saw a romantic scene coming between his cousin and his husband. He can't see them in a distance, they don't even notice him, sipping a coffee while enjoying the scene.

You can see how in love the two couples are. He didn't know that his cousin will fall in love with his fake husband. But he's happy to see him happy with his husband. He clearly remembers back in elementary when Zee doesn't want to be a friend nor to talk to somebody even with his relatives and because I am persistent at that time and he didn't have a choice but to talk to me.

I can understand him since Zee's life isn't always easy. Okay enough with his cousin's life.

Earth plans to tease his cousin. He just wants to test him if he will be jealous or not. Probably it's a yes.

"Good morning love birds" He went near to the couple who were together eating breakfast.

"What's good in the morning, you ruined our alone time" Zee talks while having a serious face. He never changes.

"Well dear cousin, I know you don't have a bad morning because I think you have a sweet morning with your husband. Am I right, Mrs Pruk?"

I can see from where Nunew sits how his cheeks blush instantly. Ah.. cute! "Stop teasing him. Get out here"

"Okay. Okay. I'll stop. By the way, do you happen to know a guy named Net Siraphop?"

"I know him, he's my employee, why?"

"He filed a case against his Auntie who keeps on stealing some important documents and files from his late father and because he is always busy, he didn't notice it early but not until when the maid told him. Do you know where he lives? I need to personally talk to him or do you happen to have his contact number? I'm lazy to go out"

"You are always lazy. Here's his number" Earth punches the number on his phone.

This case is just easy for him "Thanks. I'll go ahead first. Enjoy your breakfast love birds".

MIX get up from his bed and still yawning. It's time to work. His mother knows about this but NuNew doesn't. He doesn't have yet plans to tell him because he will surely be mad at him knowing it's been months since he got operated on. But he doesn't like to bore himself inside the house.

Speaking of the work, he needs to go fast. He wouldn't want to get scolded on his first day of work. He is working as a secretary in a law firm. He didn't meet the boss yet or perhaps the attorney. He just heard from his co-workers that he is bossy and moody. Let's see if I can work long with him.

After he paid for the taxi. Mix take a long breath. He is nervous and at the same time excited to finally have a work. At least NuNew is not the only one to work for them. He wants to help him either.

As he enter the law firm, he saw Melanie, his co-worker waving at him "Mix, in here" Mix go with her. She is with someone. I guess new employee.

"Good Morning Melanie. Is the boss already here?" He hasn't seen his boss's face and he is curious.