Chapter 12 - Who is he?

Who is he?

Yim POV

'Why do I have a POV author?' (Yim seriously, you are still asking?)

'Silly! That's because you are part of the story

'oh okay, I thought I don't have one, hehe'

'😆😆'

Apart from being with a wealthy family, our legacy and goal don't change even how many decades have passed. I'm Yim, born wealthy but since then I meet my childhood friend, which I forgot his name. I believe to myself that being wealthy is not always a good life.

My childhood friend is poor and I like when I brought him food, he likes to eat whatever food I have. We share a lot of stories we have. Like his favourites and what he likes. He told me that if he grows up, he wants to become a food researcher. I believe he can achieve it.

Things were not arranged at that time when my family decided to let me study abroad. I don't like the idea. I will have to leave my childhood friend. He is the only friend I have. I don't want to lose one. My family doesn't understand me and so they force me to study abroad.

After many years had passed, I haven't had any contact with my childhood friend. How is he? What is he doing while I'm not on his side? I wanted to ask those questions to him but my mother was so strict that even with a letter, he don't want me to send it to him.

I've finally graduated and am ready to see him. Yes! Even though many years had passed, I still don't forget him. For me, he is the only loyal friend I have. I wish to see him even from afar.

I took the job opportunity here in Thailand and work with my own feet and hands. I don't want to depend on my family forever. I meet my long-time friend in college, Nattasit. We study at the same course and work at the same company. However, I'm still happy to see him here.

In my life, I only dream to meet someone whose I've been waiting for so long. I'm still longing for him. Maybe, he doesn't want to see me anymore. Maybe he doesn't want to be friends with me. Nattasit is the only friend I have and so NuNew came and became my friend too. But I thought I am snobbish with everyone when someone is pestering me the whole time we are encountering

His name is Tutor, he is a food nutritionist at the company I am working too. I don't like his flaws, he always traps my way whenever I'm going home. I don't like the feeling of being near with him, I don't know why my heart beats so fast. I don't like the idea of it. I am not betraying my childhood friend. He is the only one for me. And I don't want Tutor to get involved with me but every time our skin touch, it caused a big electric connection.

I'm scared!

"You look awful, what happened to you?" It was Nattasit. They are in the NuNew office. NuNew is finally here and so their boss is here too. Is that a coincidence?

"It's nothing, so NuNew where have you been these past few days? Did you know that our boss was gone too when you the day you are not here?"

"Ahm... I visited my family. I miss them so much" With that, I don't believe NuNew. He seems like lying to us

"Oh! You, tell us the truth. It's days since you have gone" It was Nattasit. He has the same mind as mine

"I have just visited my family. What's wrong with visiting them?" Well, there's nothing wrong with that.

It's lunchtime already and we are heading our way to the cafeteria. It seems like they are a lot of workers here. That's new! And when we were finally at the counter, we ordered the food. The people are getting noisy

Seems like NuNew and Nattasit sense it. After we get our order, we sat and put the orders on the table. We are near those girls so we can hear their conversation

"Who is he?" Said the girl in a ponytail

"I don't know, it's the first time I saw him here," said the girl beside her

Who are they talking about? Do we have a new co-worker here? The girls are still talking about the guy. Me, being so curious. I search for the guy who they have been chatting. I'm sure he's just here

"Who are you searching for?" Said NuNew

"It's no one!" NuNew continues to eat while Nattasit is smiling with his phone. He is chatting with someone

"Oh my, he's here....aahhhhhhhh...."

"Yahhhhhhhhh....."

"Abbbhh....." The girls started to get noisy. I can't even hear Nattasit and NuNew. I cover my ears

Damn, these girls. When I look at the entrance of the cafeteria, I saw our boss and he was with someone. I don't know who is he. But he seems familiar to me. I don't know where I saw him

His boss and the guy ordered their food. They are talking seriously. I'm still looking at them, NuNew is looking at them too. Does he know the guy?

They both look in our direction, making my head bowed. I feel like my blood went up to my face. Gosh!

And when I tried to look at them again, only the guy whose sitting beside our boss is looking at me. Wait! To me? I check my back but no one is there so I look at him and felt the familiarity again. It feels like I have known him for a long time. There's a longing in his eyes too...

Third Person's POV

Tutor and his friends headed to the cafeteria. They heard a lot of girls screaming because of their boss and he is with someone. He looks cool and handsome. Tutor nevermind them and continue to eat

He was hoping to see Yim and he never failed to see him. He is sitting with NuNew and Nattasit. But Yim seems busy staring at someone. And when he look at the person, the tender pain strike his chest when he saw how the two of them, Yim and the guy were sharing their gaze instantly.

He gritted his teeth and he almost want to throw the food at the guy. Yim seems to like to stare at the guy. What's with him? Who is this guy and what is that on their face?

Longing...

A/N: Wahh...Tutor 🤧, be mine. Joke 🤣. Thank you for reading my story.

Follow! Vote! Comment!

xoxo

RabicaMae